www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 20, 2024 7:51 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 2:24 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I did my maiden voyage to sjo last week. I usually go to the mp in the late afternoon for a session and del rey in the evening to pick-up a chica. In the late mornings I would go to the del rey just for a coffee and use their open wifi...not to pick-up a chica.

One morning, at the del rey, a hot chica asked if I was interested. Told her I was tired and wasn't interested. She did her walk-about and came back and sat at the table next to mine. We talked for about an hour. I enjoyed the conversation with her.

Next day, chica sees me sitting at the table and sat next to me. She never ask if I was interested, she just continue the conversation we had the day before. Now the chica is not just turning me on physically but mentally. I need to have her. So I ask the question how much ? Her reply was how much do you want to pay ?

Is this a loaded question and how would you respond under the circumstances.

cheers,
Attila

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 3:04 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Attila wrote:
So I ask the question how much ? Her reply was how much do you want to pay ?
Is this a loaded question and how would you respond under the circumstances.cheers, Attila

This is a polite and perfect response from her.

My answer is, "I'll pay you what the service you provide is worth". "I don't want ,'boring'."

I am willing to pay more for more.

That is all the negotiation I usually do.

Then if she mentions a condom before it's time and wont back down, I put her in a cab.

For a guy that is a newbie , I'd suggest to negotiate a flat price like 25,000 plus tip and promise to take her more in the next few days if shes great.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 11:57 pm 

Last edited by Boynton on Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 12:48 pm 

Attila wrote:
I did my maiden voyage to sjo last week. I usually go to the mp in the late afternoon for a session and del rey in the evening to pick-up a chica. In the late mornings I would go to the del rey just for a coffee and use their open wifi...not to pick-up a chica.

One morning, at the del rey, a hot chica asked if I was interested. Told her I was tired and wasn't interested. She did her walk-about and came back and sat at the table next to mine. We talked for about an hour. I enjoyed the conversation with her.

Next day, chica sees me sitting at the table and sat next to me. She never ask if I was interested, she just continue the conversation we had the day before. Now the chica is not just turning me on physically but mentally. I need to have her. So I ask the question how much ? Her reply was how much do you want to pay ?

Is this a loaded question and how would you respond under the circumstances.

cheers,
Attila

No, its one of the oldest salesmans tricks/questions in the book - but it can be very effective :)

Actually, you would prefer to pay zero; and have her f.u.c.k. you for free, right :?: Its like any other negociation whereby you are buying (or so contemplating) and she is selling - you would like to pay as little as possible and she would like you to pay as much as possible.

It reminds me of car buying negociations in the days before the internet - when you were asked "how much would you like to pay?" it was not an indicacator of what you were going to pay if you wanted to buy the car - but its an effective salesman's trick, b/c once you start talking price, you are that much closer to buying, as your post indicates :) :lol: :)

Talking price, even casually, shows willingness to buy - asking about cup holders....not so much :lol: :P :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:20 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

This game has a double edged sword. A single girl may charge one guy more or less than another as her rock bottom price. Other factors can also influence the price of a girl such as her Ch*ld's birthday for the 5th month in a row. :)

My point is that this is no different than us. When I first blow into CR a good looking girl or a past great performer has much more chance of getting a higher price from me compared to day 3 or 4. Also, if I have just finished having a session then my value on other session is way down there too.

There are many other variables on both side but, you get the idea. She has played it very smart by increasing her value and opportunity through conversation with you. Now she feels that she can get a better deal by leaving it in your hands. The odds of you insulting her by tell her she is only worth $40 - 50 USD are very low and she has already factored that in. Although you might not see that as an insult :)

Bottom line is to answer honestly and leave room to allow her to up the price slightly. But, first and foremost make sure you know what you think you are getting for the money.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:31 am 

Just answer her question. If $50 is all you are willing to pay, tell her $50. The worst that can happen is she says "no." It's up to you whether you move on, or stick around and negotiate.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:38 am 

I used to work a little move a lot that worked a good percentage of the time for getting me laid for less. As soon as a girl I was interested in starting working me, I immediately started working her. By that I mean planting the seed from the beginning. When she starts to try and close the deal I would shy up and not even ask price. I would tell them that I don't have much cash that evening and was just in for a drink. After painting from the picture from the beginning that I couldn't possibly "afford" a chica of her caliber and telling her that I understood she needed to work I would politely say good bye. A huge percentage would start immediately going over the situation in their head and they would then start the dance. After all this the opening number was usually way below the normal opening. I would usually push it farther and tell her that she was so worth it and it was killing me but I just didn't have the money to spend that evening. They would know I live here so it was more plausible not to have a ton of money as opposed to the gringo on vacation. Got some very good bargains just by playing with their tiny little minds a little. :D As smart as they think they are and as gullible as they think you are I find it super easy to get in their heads, push buttons and get the responses I want.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:28 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

60-80, but if you enjoy your time you should reciporcate.

Yes I believe in God, Jesus, Holy Spirit...But Im pretty sure he knows Im not perfect

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:05 pm 

Just offer her 40.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:38 pm 

When they ask for $100 for 1 hour, smile, act and excited and take her back to the room. Once there go straight for the ass. When she balks tell her you always hit the ass when you pay cien. :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:41 pm 

Atilla, it sounds like you met Mariam. That sounds like her MO. She's enthusiastic and fun to be with. I bet you had a great time irrespective of what you paid her. If you see her again please tell her hello for me. :D :lol:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:18 pm 

Sorry Lennydo it wasn't Mariam. What does she look like and when does Mariam hang out at the DR. Maybe I'll look her up in Dec. so I can say hi for you :lol: :lol:

I did have a great session with the chica. Offer her $80 and the session lasted 3 hrs. with a couple of water breaks....chica union rules. :lol: :lol: :lol:

cheers,
Attila

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:07 pm 

I tried many times for $60 and couldnt get a hit ,once it was on Sunday morning threesome from the delrey lobby couch and I told them $120 for both they declined and the cuter one yelled at her Amiga !they both lost . Maybe the fugly ones are cheaper I don't know how you guys get away with it ?

one time I said $60 and the nasty dr hoe cursed me out in perfect english . So since then I just pay 80 not a dime less only extra is 5 for taxi . I think the Girl he is referring too was hoping he would say a number high she didn't want to go low maybe he was stupid and says 200 ..?
I always tell them I'm a taxi driver and I also used slims line" I live here ",I say Coronado bc My employee is from there so I know alot about it . I always interview them ,I'd say 2/3 pass my interview the rest get a free drink and some colones for there time .
what did you pay ?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:16 pm 

Just got back in JerseyGringo and let's just say those low prices they are paying are indeed for uglies. I don't Phuck cows, not even for 20. haha Walk through the bar and every guy I see with a chica is with a 5 at best. These beasts are getting larger by the year.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:28 pm 

How was the action was there availible hOttis ?how about party girls at the sportsman ? I'm bring a clan of buddies there in January . JG