www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:35 pm 
Dapanz1 wrote:
The last step to complete freedom is do I have a vasectomy or not. dapanz1

Yes, you get it done. Don't give women that kind of power over you EVER again which to me also means NEVER getting married. Maybe I am perverse in my thinking, but when I have sex with women I kind of view my C*ck as a loaded gun just waiting to go off. Eliminate the risks altogether and start shooting blanks. It sounds funny but the Math behind it makes sense. They are approximately $700 or roughly one month of Ch*ld support. I've "heard" they can be free. Would you rather pay one month of Ch*ld support OR 18 YEARS? You already have a Ch*ld and I have two, we both dodged a torpedo, and it only makes sense to eliminate future complications.

You're exactly right. It is their choice. Either now or later. Unfortunantely, some will never wake up because they have become pussified to the point of no return.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 4:43 pm 
To Question - OP
-------------------------

A woman gave you her p.ussy to play with and you could't lend her a used 100 dollar digi-camera ??? How cheap are you ?
IMHO , She did a right thing in dumping your ass. If you don't trust her to return your camera, she shouldn't trust and waste time on cheapos either.

Imagine if you had let her borrow your camera. It was her son's bday and it would've brought great joy to her family. Think about human aspect here.

Anyways good for her and good for you too. You are only 22 . You are far from being a Monger.
Now go find some Virgin gringa college pu.ssy :!:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:44 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

^^^^^^

I should write that ...floridadoner is a piece of shit troll

But I will not , that is not right,and is against the rules of this gentelmens fourm :shock:

So are YELLING and digging up old post for no reason

Living in a basment should also not allowed here... opps a direct attack :shock: also a no no one my part :shock: :shock:

Kiss your ass good by...... you douche bag..... wait I can't say that here :shock: where is the delete key..... over by the ignore no paying tools option ... opps there I go again

PostPosted: Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:24 am 
Hanky, layoff your crack pipe. Seems like you skipped out on your meds again.

btw you may find this site useful

http://www.therealcostarica.com/living_in_costa_rica/dying_costa_rica.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:18 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Yosh1234 wrote:
The man had a plan and went and got it. Now that he is older, who wants a late 30-50 year old woman anyway. BY the way, it's this same category of women who were turning him down when he was "too boring" when they were younger..

ha ha so true like I tell the younger guys at the shop, p*ssy is not like fine wine, it does NOT improve with age. Women in general save the ones that really keep up with themselves (my Mom is a great case in point) don't age as well as men... When I see the Americania Chicas from High School on Facebook its friggy scary I mean we will all hopefully be lucky enough to be "old" but men like "the most interesting man in the world" seem to just get better women no so much

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:34 am 
Not to sound sexist or gay but the truth is Men age like fine wine and women age like milk. I prefer the young ladies over the old worn out women. You know how older women think men having sex with younger women is disgusting, well, that's how I view having sex with older women. NOBODY WANTS THAT OLD WORN OUT BEAT UP BUSTED ASS OLD FORD PINTO....NOBODY and to the men that married them........HA SUCKERS!!! Life must be miserable.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:10 pm 
yeahh who wants flaccid , worn out, beat up, banged up , scarred , lifeless and dry old puss.y ?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10