www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:56 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

This thread is becoming more entertaining then most of the stuff in the "Smack Talk & Fun Stuff" forum. :shock:

Never knew there were so many amateur Dr. Phil s on CRT. :roll:

alcohol, caffeine, sugar and fat.
Alex Levine

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:18 pm 

Srilm wrote:
Cujo's, put your photo up on amihotornot.com. It's a silly juvenile site, but girls are silly and juvenile in a lot of ways throughout their lives. Look at your score. Your view of girls in the USA and elsewhere is tainted by that score, just as mine is. There are no absolutes. Every guy is treated differently. The difference between you and me is that I see clearly how the girls view us differently based on our looks, wealth, and gaming ability. One of the ironies of life is how girls fault guys for being shallow, when they are far more shallow than we are.

SR

Nah, that's kinda off too. I'm WELL apprised women treat us differently..a hundred times over even.. That's kinda the premise of my point most of the time when you so quickly sound like you have sour grapes or bad luck or or or...with women from the U.S.A.
I mean, as men we tend to treat better looking women differently rite? Yea, its just human nature...so its not a matter of clearly seeing that, I mean even Mr. Magoo can...it's life..

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:32 pm 

:D This site never fails to entertain and bring a smile to my face. The serious stuff even more so. Transports me back to how I imagine conversations would be in a 1962 barbershop in a small rural town. :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:57 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

BTW - do any recent or active contibuters to this fine thread actually live in CR? Irish - I think on a different thread you had said you do. Anyone else?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:17 pm 

Srilm wrote:
I have gold falling into my lap in so many countries, but in the USA I have to mine for it. why would I do that?

Ah...gotcha.

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:53 pm 
Not sure of how old your K*ds are but take $1500*12*@least 18. That's a rough guesstimation of how much you are spending if you stuck directly to that $1500 per month. Most men DO NOT. So, you are spending more. It comes out to be @ least $324000-there's your retirement-for 18 years as long as no variables come into play-i.e. income increases or decreases-hopefully the first one, employment, etc doesn't change.

I love my K*ds to death; however, I dont think I would do ANYTHING to support the mother. Not even books for school, a book bag, medical assistance, etc. Instead, I would put my money to good use and bond with my K*ds. Fishing trips, hunting trips, camping trips, trips overseas, etc. Women claim they don't need a man to help them so let them do it themselves. It's ALWAYS funny though how they are dependent upon a man's income and cashing in on her little annuity payments that she carefully planned-AKA your K*ds.

I have a friend, in the military-they get rapped the hardest-that pays $900 for two K*ds. I swear, when you think of women from a money perspective they make perfect sense. No wonder women want to have Babi*s and get married. It's good business for them. They have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Just curious Walltime but what do you mean by an abundance mentality?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:04 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Walltime wrote:
Quote:
Here in the states ,we have terrible odds with woman ,it's like there are 100 men for every 7 attractive ,availible woman here .

Hmmm, this says a lot!! Trust me brother, not trying to flame or shit on what you are saying, but depending on how one reads that there is a HUGE sense of entitlement in that one statement. I was going to touch on this a while back but I know people tend to get sensitive about these matters. What this basically says is unattractive or average men feel as if they deserve the most attractive women.

Srlim,I have to agree about that dark side in Russian woman , my buddy almost married a Russian ,she was so much fun ! She always dressed in furs ,domestic cat fur that is and she bragged about it :shock: me and her would walk around the bar and pick up girls we had the same taste :) she would have threesome with girls and my buddy he had the best gf ever except for one problem ...she was so cold ,she always said why complicate relationships with love ...shehawed pets r hairless rats ,it was creepy they would walk around the floor and you could feed them crackers they would stand like dogs lol eventually he dumped her for a spicy Italian ,many of them here in jersey but they are very expensive in every way .

Wall time, no offense ever taken you don't know me I have thick skin :o rather I enjoy a good debate . This sense of entitlement I was referring to is a topic that has been beaten to death on this board for years ,there are many gringa bashing threads and I always jump in for a joust ! It's just something we hand to our Ch*ldren , we tell our little girls they deserve a great man never settle for anything less then they grow up thinking just existing is enough to be entitled to all the great things a man can give . Add feminists and you have a mess. As for me?im not average ,you know that saying bringing sexy back? I've had it all the time ,sometimes I lose it and it's due to a woman but I always get it back ! Good Italian genes I guess and a confident attitude ,cash always helps :lol:

I agree with the ugly men thinking they deserve hot woman , Americans tend to be desperate have balz hitting on young woman in a culture where it's taboo . My gf gets hit on the train in NY everyday but dirty old men that smell ,all creeds ,race and color ..she is a hot brasillian image what I go through when I hit the bathroom and leave her alone at the bar ..shezzz :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:09 am 
What's wrong with a stinking fat old ugly Phucker trying to get him a good smelling young hot tender to Phuck? Im not old but if a man works his ass off in his youth, then I think he rightfully deserves a young tender. TABOO? Under 18 is a no go but 18 and older NOBODY can say shit. Besides, he did make that sacrifice when he was younger. The man had a plan and went and got it. Now that he is older, who wants a late 30-50 year old woman anyway. BY the way, it's this same category of women who were turning him down when he was "too boring" when they were younger. Simply because he was Mr. Responsible-showed up on time, always called at 5PM, but he was too boring...HAHAHAHA Now, I bet those same ladies are looking at him and licking their chops just wishing they could get a whiff of the fumes. The only thing I admire about women is their beauty; because it's certainly not their brains.

It's called revenge and it's one thing that is sweeter than pu*sy.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:03 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Quote:
Not sure of how old your K*ds are but take $1500*12*@least 18. That's a rough guesstimation of how much you are spending if you stuck directly to that $1500 per month. Most men DO NOT. So, you are spending more.

Most men DO NOT? Why? They created them, right? I know I did so it does not bother me. I covered this extensively in a previous post on this thread. It is based on a portion of MY income at the time of divorce, and it should be. Even if not I want a certain standard of living for my Ch*ldren. $500 per K*D in itself does not do that, at least not by my standards. But, it does pay for half or maybe two thirds of that and I know my ex puts money away for their college and I have access to the accounts as well (because I trade/manage the accounts).

My view is this – if my ex died or ran away from it all, or even if I had primary physical custody like she does, I would be spending AT LEAST $1500 more than I do now on just myself a month to house, clothe and feed them, likely about $2500 more. In reality I am making out like a champ. Of course the loss is I do not see them every day and there is no price tag that can be put on the loss or gain of that.

Quote:
It comes out to be @ least $324000-there's your retirement

No, it’s not. I stated before my income has increased by a ton since the split, but my income at the time of the split is where the $1500 was derived from. If I had to go back to court now it could be a lot more, but I have my income structured properly since I am self employed trading stocks and options and run a small private equity firm doing it for others as well. All through a properly structured LLC. So, even if my ex tried, it would be difficult. $324,000 is not even close to enough to “retire” on and at 39 I consider myself to already be retired anyway because I have no boss, “work” when I feel like it, and can do it from anywhere there is internet. Oh, and I am doing what I am passionate about and love so it doesn’t seem like work when I do it anyway. BTW – I get a pension from the military too that more than covers my CS. I'm fortunate though, but I created my own "luck" in many ways. I can do what I do for the rest of my life without a lot of effort or stress, doesn't matter which way the market goes, there is plenty of money to be made and I have a pretty solid proprietary trading system that makes it pretty easy to figure out.

Quote:
I don’t think I would do ANYTHING to support the mother. Not even books for school, a book bag, medical assistance, etc. Instead, I would put my money to good use and bond with my K*ds. Fishing trips, hunting trips, camping trips, trips overseas, etc. Women claim they don't need a man to help them so let them do it themselves. It's ALWAYS funny though how they are dependent upon a man's income and cashing in on her little annuity payments that she carefully planned-AKA your K*ds.

Neither would I. Then again, and as covered in my previous post, I do not have to because I CHOSE to marry (and divorce) a woman that was/is independent, driven, had great income potential (and is making that now) and just an all around kick ass gal AND was/is physically attractive. In other words, I found a woman that met MY standards and didn’t settle for one where I met her’s or just where she was hot and had some good pu*sy that I enjoyed. Sure, women like this are not the norm and even when you find one they can change and turn, mine didn’t and is very self-sufficient.

Look brother, I get it, you married the wrong girl, likely with little going for her outside of her looks, it didn’t work out. I would likely feel the same way you do had I done the same. I didn’t, but that doesn’t mean I do not empathize with guys getting phucked over. I see it happen and I have never said once that some women (possibly the majority) do not use their pu*sy as basically an ATM in order to extract money from guys, even if not under the P4P guise. I have seen it a ton since I have been divorced when dating American women. However, I have also been with women that are more like my ex and get much less in CS than what I pay, but they work their asses off, make good money and are great moms and not even bitter at their ex’s, nor do they want more from him.

Quote:
I have a friend, in the military-they get rapped the hardest-that pays $900 for two K*ds

Really depends on his rank – If he’s an E-3 paying that, yeah, getting raped.
If he’s an E-8, not really. If an Officer, anything over an O-2 that sounds about right. When I got out of the Marines (2009) I was an E-8 and had I been required to pay CS off just my income there, I would have been paying about $1300 a month, still would have had plenty left over for me to live a decent life.

Quote:
Just curious Walltime but what do you mean by an abundance mentality?

Examples above. By my definition, it is this (man’s perspective): A man who’s reality is that there is an abundance of money to be made, business opportunities to partake in/create, attractive and quality women to sleep with and have relationships with (if he chooses relationships), quality friendships and pretty much anything in life that we are programmed to desire as human beings. Scarcity mentality is the exact opposite. With that said, what we focus on and TRULY believe is what happens in our lives. I choose abundance and it has worked for me wonderfully!! In fact, it seems to spread across all aspects of our lives when we do so, even if our primary focus is moreso on one particular area.

Quote:
Add feminists and you have a mess. As for me?im not average ,you know that saying bringing sexy back? I've had it all the time ,sometimes I lose it and it's due to a woman but I always get it back ! Good Italian genes I guess and a confident attitude ,cash always helps

Haha, well said man, well said.

Quote:
I agree with the ugly men thinking they deserve hot woman

I was not trying to say that “ugly” men do not deserve hot women, because they do as long as they are willing to be the best man they are capable of being. Most any guy, even if deemed “ugly” by others, can do a TON of things to make himself attractive, but many choose not to. Men have an advantage here by a ton because 90% of a woman’s attractiveness is physically based. It’s the 10% of intangible qualities that most men ignore and then cry about when “she fucks him over”.

I have met guys that I consider ugly that have more game than most anyone and they walk in a room and have a presence about them that is impossible to ignore (women – and men in a non-homo way - respond to it like flies on shit). And I am not talking presence because of their physical size either.

There are active and passive attractive factors that a man possesses, the passive ones are basically set in stone and little can be done about them because they are genetic – height & race being the primary two that may or may not aid him in being appealing to women.

The active ones are (no order of importance, per se)– physique, personality, attitude & outlook on life, confidence, body language, eye contact, ambition, good hygiene, sense of style, being interesting, well read, educated, blah, blah, blah. Oh, and our personal favorite $$$$$$, or at least the potential to make it.

Quote:
What's wrong with a stinking fat old ugly Phucker trying to get him a good smelling young hot tender to Phuck? Im not old but if a man works his ass off in his youth, then I think he rightfully deserves a young tender.

I agree 100%. In fact, and I very well will be that guy when I am old (minus the stinking, fat or ugly…haha), I think a man deserves whatever he thinks he does and as men it’s our role to go get what it is we want in life. We will all age – fact! However, see above regarding my opinion on the other attributes. I have met (in CR and otherwise) old dudes that have their shit together and in a non-homo way are attractive dudes and women of all ages respond to positively.

Now for the real point. “He works his ass off” to me means he saved his money, which equates to the fact the HE is using is money as the great equalizer (and it is not just old, fat, ugly, stinking phuckers do this, young ones do too). So, instead of focusing on himself in other attributes, in ADDITION to his money, some guys use only that. Some get taken for a sucker some don’t. I’m not hatin’ on another man’s hustle because it has ZERO impact - positive or negative - on the quality of my life - with women or otherwise. At the end of the day, nobody needs to be told that if you swim in the ocean surrounded by chum and there are a ton of sharks around you might get bitten. For those that are a bit slow the metaphor here is the ocean is life, money is blood/chum and the women, in this case, are the sharks. :D :D

This money thing is not exclusive to age. If a guy of any age (and this was said before) makes a ton more money than that who he marries (or her perceived earning potential), marries her without a pre nup, she divorces him and “takes” his money, he didn’t screen properly or was not selective enough.

Is it right? Not really, but another metaphor is if you play a game, say monopoly (metaphor within a metaphor), you know the rules; the rules, whether fair or not, result in you losing. Do you cry and blame the other players for winning, or do you accept it and go play a game you like more? If you do go play another game, do you enjoy that game completely, but still bitch about how bad monopoly sucks as a game? Simple stuff!

Best of luck to all!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:56 am 

For me the loss was my Ch*ldren not getting to live daily with their father, phuck me and what I think. This will always be the greatest failure of my life. I had my Ch*ldren fifty percent of the time, always made it to their games, school functions, or whatever time they needed of me, and paid a healty sum to their mother monthly. I chose no to have sex (I wasn't a mongering whore then), or date, for ten years to concentrate 100% on them. So the phuck what, they were still the losers. I apolgize to them often, and they tell me it is O.K., but it is not. I will never forget the wails from my daughters when we sat them down and told them Daddy was moving out. I wish that I could explain to them why I had done it (she was cheating on me, and it got real bad), but that would not serve them well. I would have stayed until they were 18, but watching her get dressed for her dates got to be really more than I could handle. I still believe that I should have stayed.

About women, there is not one answer as every person is like a snowflake, there are no two exactly alike. Be yourself, love yourself, and all in life will fall into place. If you are not thinking the highest thought of self, change that thought immediately. You were made in your likeness, and not exactly like anyone else, this was intentional. Use your own personal traits to your advantage, whatever they be. If I am in a good space about self, there can be no negativity entering my psyche.

Life, and women, are actually pretty simple if I don't try to complicate it. Be happy with the blessings of being you, there is no one else like you.

Health & happiness to all...............

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:13 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

You can't beat yourself up for that. You sound like a solid guy and if they haven't already, your K*ds will recognize that for sure. Your attitude about life is exceptional considering the pain that is associated with your story.

All we can do is move forward......

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:17 pm 
@Slim No not vengeful. I just don't want an old bag of bones to bang. You know how women say "ewww that's nasty" when it comes to older guys banging a young lady. Well, I feel just the opposite. I think it's nasty for an older SUCCESSFUL guy to be banging an older woman. WHY? I think I describe it fairly good before. That's the sweetest revenge a man could ever get on women. To be 40 years old banging 20 year old females and theirs NOTHING she can do about it. You don't have to beat them, keep them trapped in the house, or whatever.

For women, it tends to be just the opposite. I think younger women DO like older men because they feel secure around them. The whole "daddies little girl mentality". The only reason other women get upset is simply because she couldn't do it herself. Instead, she has to go and WORK for hers and we ALL know ugly women or women with low self esteem have to work harder. Just a little fact for you men out there. 92% of women have self-esteem issues.

@Walltime I just wouldn't tell her about your income. If you do, you might receive a summons shortly thereafter or at another time when she needs money in her life. And I think you're a smart person but the lawyers will get a hold of you and your companies finances and rip you a new one. You wouldn't even know what hit you until about 6 months later. Lawyers don't care about what you think and how you feel. They have to work by the laws.

Now, let me ask you this, IF you had custody of your K*ds would you collect Ch*ld support from her? Just asking because a lot of men say no. I know one who didn't the whole 18 years he had the K*ds. NOT ONE PENNY AND STILL GAVE HER VISITATION RIGHTS WHICH SHE NEVER TOOK ADVANTAGE OF. I just don't understand women and why they can say they are these independent princess divas but yet depend so heavily upon a man's income. <<<That's my point. That's good you're making out pretty good on your end. Many men don't have that type of luck. I think the priority is paying Ch*ld support more than it is having a relationship with your Ch*ldren. Women know this and they will CERTAINLY throw it up in your face when you are late.

You're right $324,000 may not be enough to retire on but it certainly is a LARGE portion of one's retirement income. Also, when I type, these posts are on a general level. It is the world wide web and it's a general audience. Not aimed particularly at you.

Now, not everybody has the opportunities that you and I have. There are A LOT of men out there that get buried by unfair Ch*ld support laws. It's interesting that you talk about "luck" in your post. Do people always say you're a lucky man or something to that effect because you are successful? I think that "luck" they refer to can be summed up as this: "They see the background which we come from and they know that if that person made it then they could have made it too. It ALL boils down to people accepting reality in their lives. It would cause one to look inwardly at themselves and they don't want to do that. Why? Because they would have to ADMIT THEY ARE WRONG start ALL over and most people are too lazy to do that." Sooner or later it will catch up to them though. It's all about reality. I find women to live in the most delusional state of mind.

No, actually I don't think you get it. Because I was NEVER burned by a woman, knock on wood, but when I went throw my divorce and the laws were there ready to hammer away at my ass they couldn't. My ex didn't let them-REMEMBER WOMEN HAVE THE POWER IN THIS COUNTRY. NOT YOU AND I. A DOG HAS MORE RIGHTS THAN YOU AND I IN THIS COUNTRY. Our relationship just didn't work out for us. Me and my ex are on good terms today. We spoke about what our lawyers said for the divorce. DEFINITELY a big no no by American standards. She told me that her lawyers were pretty much juicing her up with this Ch*ld support/alimony stuff. That she could have rightfully earned. She told me over the phone that she didn't want my money, that she just wanted to be finished, she was sorry our relationship didn't work out, and I can still talk to my K*ds. I call my K*ds EVERY weekend minus a few exceptions(i.e. I am out of the country or she just doesn't pick up the phone) I am very grateful to my ex. I said something along those same lines minus the part about wanting her money. I was NEVER in that position. I wouldn't have took it even if I was. That's a bitch move.

So, all I want to say is, that $1500's per month that you pay you can thank your wife's lawyers for that. Yes, you maybe getting off on the easy side of things but that's just it. Why should you feel grateful that you pay $1500 per month when you can't even see your Ch*ldren as much as you like? Where is the justice in that? It really puts things into perspective of where the priorities lay with women. No wonder women want K*ds so bad. They use them just like they use everything else. The cold hard facts is she used her pu*sy, married you, had some K*ds, and now you are paying for it. The difference between you and I is you married one of these sorry ass American ladies and I on the other hand married a woman with great character and beauty. However, beyond those two traits she didn't have nothing going for her but she did magic in the kitchen and couldn't clean for shit...LOL I am NOT bragging by any means but I pay $0 in Ch*ld support, she has full custody, and the only time I get to "see" my K*ds is on the phone or if I go to Japan. Which I did in July 2010 and they were thrilled to see me. God I miss them but I can't change the past only the future. No point in dwelling on it.

@Santas Bro....I know how you feel man. Like I just said, "No point in dwelling on something that can't be fixed. 10 years is along time to dedicate your life too. What do you mean by they are still losers? Do you mean it's because they don't meet your standards in life? Does that make them the loser? Or is it more to it? Also, I don't think you are the one who owes them an apology. I honestly believe it is the mother. Best of luck to you. You mentioned the word blessings in your post. I'm really not sure if you believe in that stuff or not. I tend to not believe all the fairy-tales of men walking on water, the parting of the Red Sea, etc but I do believe that the Bible, the positive side, is a particularly great way to live a good life in peace and prosperity.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 3:10 pm 

Wow, do you guys really give this much of a Phuck? So ya struck out, ya have it at your fingertips here. I don't even have enough interest about things I write for money to write articles this long. I thought the say was "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned" I guess we change that to man scorned. :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:30 pm 

Yosh 1234 Partially Wrote:
Quote:
@Santas Bro....I know how you feel man. Like I just said, "No point in dwelling on something that can't be fixed. 10 years is along time to dedicate your life too. What do you mean by they are still losers? Do you mean it's because they don't meet your standards in life? Does that make them the loser? Or is it more to it? Also, I don't think you are the one who owes them an apology. I honestly believe it is the mother. Best of luck to you. You mentioned the word blessings in your post. I'm really not sure if you believe in that stuff or not. I tend to not believe all the fairy-tales of men walking on water, the parting of the Red Sea, etc but I do believe that the Bible, the positive side, is a particularly great way to live a good life in peace and prosperity.

I am quite over it, although it will always be a part of me. As an elder of this community I want to tell others of not only how great I am :roll: :lol: , but of my failures. If one man will think about my failures and look at his life, it has been worth it. I think that those who have partied with me all over the world would tell you that I do not dwell on the past, but hopefully have learned from it.

The ten years was a personal choice, and one that I am happy I made. I would do it over again.

They were "losers" because they did not have the opportunity to have an everyday father in their lives. I wish them happiness now, and support them in their goals, but it is there life, not mine. Both are in school for nursing, with the youngest going for her second degree after graduating with honors on her first. I only give them input when they ask, and money :) .

They have no idea why I left. I would never tell them because, while it would make me feel better, it would make them feel worse. Not even close to a fair trade.

I am not smart enough to know if there is a God, or not. I do know that when I had my near death experience I wasn't thinking about work, money, or even God. I was just fighting to stay alive. I have been blessed all my life. I have no idea why, or where it comes from. I have had things that others dream about, and it didn't mean anything to me. I once walked from a full ride schlorship to the university of my choice, and joined the Army. I have no regrets.

I appreciate your input!!

Health & happiness to you and yours...........

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 4:43 pm 

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
Excellent thread. I have found my kindred spirit and his name is Yosh1234. Jett is pretty damn close. You can read back on some of my old posts and see that I had a radically different opinion just a few short years ago. The last step to complete freedom is do I have a vasectomy or not. Seriously, this will eliminate any risk of falling in to this living nightmare that we call heterosexual relationships! I have one Ch*ld who is now 12. Got full custody in the divorce and retained virtually every thing. I dodged a huge missile. Have some other issues to work through with one other leech (i mean woman, sorry) then I'm free. Free at last, free at last, thank God Almight, free at last! Keep schoolin' em Yosh. It's their choice whether they learn it now or later. Wish I would have learned it at your age, I got you by a decade.

dapanz1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next