www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:27 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

For what Jett said – I am not saying that guys do not get the shaft, because many do. I pay a ton of Ch*ld support and have actually paid about 25% more than required for the last three years. Odd part is my ex makes great money so she doesn’t “need” it in order to provide for my K*ds, but I do it anyway. It’s cool because she takes GREAT care of my K*ds and is a GREAT mom (hint: part of the selection, screening process – she was/is super independent and driven).

Now let’s focus on the real issue in most of these cases – I CHOSE to marry a woman that was my equal financially at the time we were married (I was 24 she was 22). As our careers progressed we stayed pretty much in lock step with income all the way until our divorce. Why is this important? Because when you divorce a women that makes as much as you do you are not paying spousal support and just Ch*ld support.

So, how much does it cost to raise a K*D and give them a decent standard of living? Well, in the state I was divorced in it was 22% of my AGI at the time for three K*ds. However, because my ex was not a stay at home mom and worked and had good income, I don’t pay her a dime. Was this “luck” on my part or a result of I didn’t settle for some girl I was attracted to physically, but I knew the extent of her future would consist of waiting tables at TGI Fridays? Well, the answer is obvious and I am not saying there is anything wrong with people doing jobs like this. However, this is the whole reason for having standards. AND, if a guy is going to “marry down” financially, get a pre-nup. If the woman balks at it, she’s trouble, period! Yes, the idea that he has to is shitty but it is a resource that is available and ESPECIALLY for men that choose to take a second ride in the rodeo.

Back to the Ch*ld support thing – I make a TON more money than I did when I got divorced three years ago (which is now why I don’t mind paying more now on my own accord). However, in the state I was divorced in my ex cannot take me back to court merely because I make more. She is required to prove that there is a NEED for the Ch*ldren that is lacking now that did not previously exist. On top of that if she does get it raised she is required to show for one year actual receipts for what the increase is spent on along with what ALL of her income is going for. Pretty fair to me and maybe only because it is a really conservative state.

I get it, guys get phucked and I have seen it happen. However, it all goes back to the original point. Did a guy choose wisely or “marry down” because he was blinded by pu*sy?
Again, I know there are examples of guys that get the shaft and I am not saying every guy that does is a moron or made a shitty choice in his spouse. However, in many cases, the truth be known it does happen that way too.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:44 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Walltime talks about the choices that he made.

It seems to me that the guys on this thread who don't like the balance of benefits, risks and outcomes that go along with being married and being a parent should have avoided both.

It is easy to avoid both........with certainty.

RAC

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:16 pm 
When you compare the losses to what there is to gain, marriage doesn't make any sense. Marriage is a SCAM. It is a business designed for a woman. Why? Because in the United States prostitution is ILLEGAL. It puts a completely different spin on getting laid. In the United States, women have the power. You know how it is in CR? Men have the power.

You can walk into the Del-Ray, Key Largo, and you know EVERY bitch in the building is ready to Phuck. Now, take that philosophy and apply it to America. EVERY woman in this god damn country knows she can walk into ANY establishment and see the sea of men she can choose from. She knows every man wouldn't hesitate to Phuck her. Women have the power in America. That's ALL you need to know. If you are married, STAY married especially if its beyond 10 years. The cheaper to keeper philosophy certainly applies there. If you're under 10 years just remember this. For every two days she lives with you that is ONE DAY of vaginamony. Phuck THESE WOMEN MAN. All they want is your money. It's not about love. It's NEVER been about love. Women like to use that I love you story to extract some money out of your pocket. The sad part is most of the women that play that game are stupid enough to believe it. I'm sure you heard them complaining: "Where are all the good men at?"

Why do you even need to get married to prove you love someone to begin with? I just DONT get it. Yes, I was a dumbass before and believed the BS fairy-tale love story. I even did it. Bought the car, had a decent place to stay, had a great time, etc. Then, when we hit troubled times guess who stood up like a man and left like a bitch? It was me that stood like a man; she left like a bitch. Bitches RUGHTFULLY earn their names. You really find out who your "friends" are when you go through troubled times. So, I don't trust women on a personal level. You're right it is my experience. As a matter of fact I don't trust people on a personal level. Most people have their own agendas in life. I just live my life, focus on me, think positive, and go make some stuff happen. I could careless about these bitches. There are other ways of getting your needs fulfilled.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:27 pm 

Yosh1234 wrote:
As a matter of fact I don't trust people on a personal level. Most people have their own agendas in life. I just live my life, focus on me, think positive, and go make some stuff happen. I could careless about these bitches. There are other ways of getting your needs fulfilled.

Yea this all sounds pretty positive to me....woof.. :shock: :lol:

It sucks you got burned so bad, maybe you should turn gay...

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:58 pm 
Then, there's people like Cujo. They start to represent everything they hate. LMAO For the record Cujo, maybe you should change your name to Culo. You know you take it in the culo you faggot

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:04 pm 

Nah, you're quite self covered..look don't be pissed at me about all this..just wipe the cheeto stains off ur shirt and move on...

P.S. quit tellin on urself..its quite depressing :lol: :roll:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:18 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

This is rather simple:

A man's experiences shape his reality
------ OR ----------
A man's reality shapes his experiences

It is a rather simple choice. I'm not talking "thinking positive" or wearing rose colored glasses either. For example, Yosh and I are at opposite ends of the spectrum on how we view women and what we want from them, but are in the same place on what we think regarding what WE want being the most important thing. Not that one is better or worse, it's just the way it is.

I have a lifelong friend that is going through the shit right now and he said something the other day that made me have a long talk with him. He said "She stole 12 years of my life" and went through the list of everything the "did" to him.

I am a pretty blunt guy so I looked at him and said "you're not a victim".

At first he didn't like me saying that and thought I was being a dick but framed in the context of this follow up question – “At what point during that 12 years did YOU realize YOU were not happy?”

Answer: "The first year".

If every guy asks himself this and answers HONESTLY, it can be a rather enlightening experience that will greatly help a man going forward.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:37 am 

When I was a K*D, a wise uncle told me------------that I'll feather my own nest.

That advice has served me very well for many decades.

RAC

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 2:56 pm 

Srilm wrote:
Walltime wrote:
This is rather simple:

A man's experiences shape his reality
------ OR ----------
A man's reality shapes his experiences...

Never does this statement apply more than in this thread. SR you and I have our own different ideas, but again the above statement really speaks for itself. Earlier when you posted that if a guy was with a girl from the U.S.A. that the guy has passed some test.. I thought to myself, why..why doesn't he approach it as the USA girl passing a test? There's an answer to that, that fits you individually otherwise you wouldn't have that opinion..fair enough.

But its when we make our opinions blanket facts, that start to get the heads scratching..

Cujo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:10 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Cujo,

I think we are saying the same thing here for sure. As I have said multiple times in some form throughout this thread -

"Stop seeking to meet women's standards (regardless of where you are) and start seeking women that meet your standards."

This goes WELL beyond her looks too.

It starts with a mindset, but rapidly becomes part of who we are as men and has also been said - not all men (a minority infact) operate with this mindset. It can be suprising at first how much that screening women builds massive attraction from them towards you. The funny thing is if done in a non-interview way I have found that often a girl I thought was really attractive physically, whether I Phuck her or not, I end up finding out she is either boring or just not very smart, both huge turnoffs for me.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:55 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Srilm wrote:
Cujo'S wrote:
Earlier when you posted that if a guy was with a girl from the U.S.A. that the guy has passed some test.. I thought to myself, why..why doesn't he approach it as the USA girl passing a test? There's an answer to that, that fits you individually otherwise you wouldn't have that opinion..fair enough.

But its when we make our opinions blanket facts, that start to get the heads scratching..
Cujo

A guy can approach a girl any way that he wants. But in reality, in the USA, the girls know they can pick and choose. It's a matter of the ratio here -- many more desirable guys than girls -- the mindset, the culture. Men are far more to blame for that than the women. Go into a bar in the USA, the guys are competing with each other for the few girls that are desirable. I have seen more bar fights in the USA than I have seen in all other countries that I have visited, COMBINED. Why? Because guys get into fights over girls. A Russian wouldn't get into a fight over a girl any more than he would get into a fight over some guy taking the last olive from the bar tray. It's simply not that important. I have seen cat-fights in Moscow between girls over a guy, though.

Blanket facts? Well, there are exceptions to every rule, but they are just that -- exceptions. By far the 99% of women in the USA behave exactly as I have described. A guy in the USA has passed a test, if he's with a girl. He may think he hasn't. He may believe that she has passed his test. That can be partially true, if he is already set up to win the game in the first place -- exceptional good looks, rich, excellent game, etc. No doubt Leo DiCaprio doesn't understand how USA girls are so hard to get. It's so easy, right? We are all tainted by our own experiences. We all see a little bit of the truth from our own points of view.

Cujo's, put your photo up on amihotornot.com. It's a silly juvenile site, but girls are silly and juvenile in a lot of ways throughout their lives. Look at your score. Your view of girls in the USA and elsewhere is tainted by that score, just as mine is. There are no absolutes. Every guy is treated differently. The difference between you and me is that I see clearly how the girls view us differently based on our looks, wealth, and gaming ability. One of the ironies of life is how girls fault guys for being shallow, when they are far more shallow than we are.

SR

Slim has got some good points ,but first the Russian thing .. So many men were killed in WW2 in Russia that there was a shortage of men after the war that woman became very possessive and sometimes violent over keeping there man , now that the odds are better still these traits have been passed down to other woman and the trend continiues ,this is fact ,I know nothing of Russia except some readings , also have you ever seen the site Anastasia? You go one trip to russia regardless of looks ,game or money and have a upscale meeting with over 200 Russian teeny boppers looking for marriage (gain) why do you think so many woman would want to meet a handful of americans? the odds are good but the goods are odd . Russian woman I have meet here seem very cold ,not even close to the Latina lust and passion we love so much .

Here in the states ,we have terrible odds with woman ,it's like there are 100 men for every 7 attractive ,availible woman here . Once you go south ..deep deep south ..you learn your rating has gone up a few points ,learn the language ,some culture and the minds of the woman ,there values and goals you will never again compete in bar fights for chubby ,bad attitude American bitches whom have a sense of entitlement . Gag .. I'm ruined for life after one day in costa rica 6 years ago and so on and so on ... I passed a few tests like slim says he is correct about that one . The key I found to woman is always keep them on there toes , if they think you have other options and could easily move on there desire increases ..they love the challenge..like we do .. Never let them know everything about you ,be a mystery ..be strong .. And above all delete your history folder in your computer ! Those sneaky basterds are born detectives !

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:55 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

How does the saying go? "I'd rather marry a viper than a russian woman, the viper is nicer"

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:27 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Quote:
Here in the states ,we have terrible odds with woman ,it's like there are 100 men for every 7 attractive ,availible woman here .

Hmmm, this says a lot!! Trust me brother, not trying to flame or shit on what you are saying, but depending on how one reads that there is a HUGE sense of entitlement in that one statement. I was going to touch on this a while back but I know people tend to get sensitive about these matters. What this basically says is unattractive or average men feel as if they deserve the most attractive women.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:14 pm 

With all the bitterness, this is what I would like to know? What kind of 1960's dullard wants a "housewife" in the first place? I would be bored out of my mind by a female that wasn't out in the world and had something interesting to say. If you married a woman, kept her at home and then she ended up with half, well damn you aren't very smart! I think things get exagerated with the support thing. I don't think there are alot of guys out there paying their ex's that were their financial equal or close. Still boils down to a lot of excuses and justifications for picking a worthless woman in the first place. Truth can be hard to face sometimes I guess. :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:50 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Well, this "retard" came out smelling like a rose too. I support my K*ds only and I am proud to do so at $1500 a month. Why?

1. It is my responsibility because I phucked, nutted in my ex and she gave me three wonderful Ch*ldren as a result.
2. Just had my K*ds for s long period over the summer and I spent at least that much on them because that is what it costs.
3. If they lived we me full time I would still spend that much on them, therefore no issue.
4. Because I'm a cool MF and I have an abundance mentality about money, women and everything else in life and my life is great as result. The alternative, scarcity, hatred, fear, resentment, jealousy, sense of lack and a victim mentality - NO THANKS!

As far as "trying to be equals" not sure what to make of that statement. I can only speak for myself, but I don't try to be equal with women, or anyone else for that matter. Not better or worse. Just a genuine guy that lives his life on his own terms (abundance mentality).

I love the fact that there are so many men that are women haters - the good women smell it a mile away and are repelled more by that than the fact that those guy's stomachs likely stick out farther than their chest does. Shit makes me laugh!

The right mindset makes for great interactions, experiences and relationships. Which by the way, just because one ends it is not a bad thing. These things just run their course some of the time. I always view it as that means something better is in store and it has yet to fail me. Then again, I guess I am the minority there and that is more than fine by me.

Oh well, best of luck to all and be safe out there!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next