www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:27 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:23 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Jersey Gringo, here in Florida we call it Running Dog Theory. Have you ever noticed that when a dog gets loose, a woman will chase the dog all over the yard. A man will just go get some food and call the dog. For some reason a woman just has to chase after what she can't get to come to her by calling. Don't try to understand it. Just accept it as Running Dog Theory. It seems to be more true than not, even in the US. :roll:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:09 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

This is a very interesting discussion to me because I am now living down here and trying to play on this kind of level.

I have had some good experience in the states with a related game and was able to hone it over a period of time and get a system that works for me. Some background. There are tons of college chicks in the states that will Phuck you for money. Most of the time without a condom, if you so choose :0) . They certainly do not consider themselves to be whores and they do not want to you consider them that way either. I have played this game off and on for the last few years and its pretty simple really if you have some time and money. At the end of the day its pretty much a GFE and that is what I am in to. Anyway, they are in school and always have more expenses than what they can cover plus they want clothes, make up, jewelry, etc. It is still QUITE amazing to me how these young (19-22) hot girls can be turned so quickly and easily. They are hot but poor college girls that can be turned into what we might think of as semi pros are at least Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby which is a phrase I have not heard much in CR. Anyway when playing THIS game I found that you look at how hot they are first, and there are plenty of 7s, 8s, 9s, and occasionally even a 10 in most areas of the US. (You can also combine this game with travel.) Then, how sophisticated are they? City girl, country girl, etc. Then assess their financial situation, private or public school, student loans, car or no car, job or no job, etc. In doing so you can quickly get a read on what their overall situation is. Then and only then, if you want them, you show confidence, maybe a little romance, and you are NICE (they really seem to appreciate the NICE part) to them in doing so and then you cut right to the heart of it and exceed their financial expectations just a bit, whatever those might be. The key word being exceed. It becomes a pleasant surprise to them and you will see it in their reaction right away, if successful. Now they have the mentality of this arrangement being even better than what they thought it was going to be. 9 times out of 10 you will have them in your room, house, whatever on the first meeting and they will be taking your pants off and you will be phucking their brains out and overnight. You now own them. They will be happy to continue this arrangement on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Of course it goes with out saying you to need also be reasonably attractive to them, successful with a good story and some examples to back it up, and ideally not married which is what most of them seem to prefer. So this game works and it works in the states just fine. The cost. Most of these chicks are looking for $800-$2000 on a monthly basis (dependent upon all the various factors above regarding their situation), unless they are models in NYC or LA and then they are looking for $10,000-$20,000 but you get the idea. So in order to play this game you have to have some good disposable income to throw their way because if not they will go away quickly. To the positive, with most of them you will not be hounded with crazy or frequent RFM's. Very very few have Ch*ldren to take care of or worry about. And by making the right deal up front and sweetening the pot just a bit, they are very happy with the deal already. You can see the $$$ going off in their heads and as they run the numbers mentally on how you just dramatically changed their lifestyle and overall situation for the better. And you will have a GFE with ALL the trimmings pretty much at your disposal. Because that is what they also like to consider it; DATING, not whoring around. DATING.

So... long story...this is the type of game, in general, I am looking to play in CR, and ideally of course at a reduced level of expense, although honestly I just want to play the game because this is the game I want. And it doesn't have to be college chicks but their situation of being young and hot, needing money, being busy studying and maybe working also gives YOU more freedom to play this game, other games, work, make money so you can keep paying them, gamble, watch football with the guys or whatever the hell it is you are also into. :) But as I am learning in CR, the rules are different, the approach is different, the girls are different, ticas, nicas, columbianas, dominicanas, etc. I am decent with the language and committed to continued improvement in that area as I try and just use spanish all the time with everyone at the store, bank, mall, restaurant, whatever. It is not where it needs to be but I realize the importance of the language and continue to work on it each and every day. And I am fortunate to have 4 years of spanish at the secondary and university levels. I am living in the city and working on integration with everything that CR has to offer. As the other posts here before point to, in order to be successful here at this type of level, you really need the total package. So I appreciate the discussion as I am trying to develop the total package that works here for me. I also appreciate all comments, feedback and suggestions. :) In particular, comparing and contrasting what works in the states with what works down here and what does not.

With my previous game, as I described above, there is very little chase. It is simply not necessary if you want to cut out the chase and instead cut to the chase scene. I used to chase them, they chase me or whatever and then in applying my business experience, it comes back to me -- time kills deals. You chase them back and forth, email, text, phone, and the time passes, they get busy, or distracted, school is out, holidays, or another opportunity comes along for them or whatever. And then you lose them before it even starts. Not good, not good. So over time I cut out the chase and only talk to them for the purpose of setting up the first meeting and then after doing the research, asking the right questions, assessing the situation, I proceed to get right to business at first meeting and I cannot recall a situation where it did not work, except for the ones that I passed on. And I have plenty of situations that demonstrate this all across the country. But in CR ... ?

Also in the states these deals can be advertised in various ways by both sides and are easy to find. I have never had enough time or money to take advantage of every situation and had to pass on as many as were successful because of it. So in CR, I also need to figure out who is advertising so as not to waste time and money with 10 different ones, interviewing and asking the right questions, only to find the 1 or 2 out of 10 who are actually open to the idea and interested in making a deal.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:57 am 

SJocr wrote:
This is a very interesting discussion to me because I am now living down here and trying to play on this kind of level.

I have had some good experience in the states with a related game and was able to hone it over a period of time and get a system that works for me. Some background. There are tons of college chicks in the states that will Phuck you for money. Most of the time without a condom, if you so choose :0) . They certainly do not consider themselves to be whores and they do not want to you consider them that way either. I have played this game off and on for the last few years and its pretty simple really if you have some time and money. At the end of the day its pretty much a GFE and that is what I am in to. Anyway, they are in school and always have more expenses than what they can cover plus they want clothes, make up, jewelry, etc. It is still QUITE amazing to me how these young (19-22) hot girls can be turned so quickly and easily. They are hot but poor college girls that can be turned into what we might think of as semi pros are at least Sugar Daddy/Sugar Baby which is a phrase I have not heard much in CR. Anyway when playing THIS game I found that you look at how hot they are first, and there are plenty of 7s, 8s, 9s, and occasionally even a 10 in most areas of the US. (You can also combine this game with travel.) Then, how sophisticated are they? City girl, country girl, etc. Then assess their financial situation, private or public school, student loans, car or no car, job or no job, etc. In doing so you can quickly get a read on what their overall situation is. Then and only then, if you want them, you show confidence, maybe a little romance, and you are NICE (they really seem to appreciate the NICE part) to them in doing so and then you cut right to the heart of it and exceed their financial expectations just a bit, whatever those might be. The key word being exceed. It becomes a pleasant surprise to them and you will see it in their reaction right away, if successful. Now they have the mentality of this arrangement being even better than what they thought it was going to be. 9 times out of 10 you will have them in your room, house, whatever on the first meeting and they will be taking your pants off and you will be phucking their brains out and overnight. You now own them. They will be happy to continue this arrangement on a daily, weekly or monthly basis. Of course it goes with out saying you to need also be reasonably attractive to them, successful with a good story and some examples to back it up, and ideally not married which is what most of them seem to prefer. So this game works and it works in the states just fine. The cost. Most of these chicks are looking for $800-$2000 on a monthly basis (dependent upon all the various factors above regarding their situation), unless they are models in NYC or LA and then they are looking for $10,000-$20,000 but you get the idea. So in order to play this game you have to have some good disposable income to throw their way because if not they will go away quickly. To the positive, with most of them you will not be hounded with crazy or frequent RFM's. Very very few have Ch*ldren to take care of or worry about. And by making the right deal up front and sweetening the pot just a bit, they are very happy with the deal already. You can see the $$$ going off in their heads and as they run the numbers mentally on how you just dramatically changed their lifestyle and overall situation for the better. And you will have a GFE with ALL the trimmings pretty much at your disposal. Because that is what they also like to consider it; DATING, not whoring around. DATING.

So... long story...this is the type of game, in general, I am looking to play in CR, and ideally of course at a reduced level of expense, although honestly I just want to play the game because this is the game I want. And it doesn't have to be college chicks but their situation of being young and hot, needing money, being busy studying and maybe working also gives YOU more freedom to play this game, other games, work, make money so you can keep paying them, gamble, watch football with the guys or whatever the hell it is you are also into. :) But as I am learning in CR, the rules are different, the approach is different, the girls are different, ticas, nicas, columbianas, dominicanas, etc. I am decent with the language and committed to continued improvement in that area as I try and just use spanish all the time with everyone at the store, bank, mall, restaurant, whatever. It is not where it needs to be but I realize the importance of the language and continue to work on it each and every day. And I am fortunate to have 4 years of spanish at the secondary and university levels. I am living in the city and working on integration with everything that CR has to offer. As the other posts here before point to, in order to be successful here at this type of level, you really need the total package. So I appreciate the discussion as I am trying to develop the total package that works here for me. I also appreciate all comments, feedback and suggestions. :) In particular, comparing and contrasting what works in the states with what works down here and what does not.

With my previous game, as I described above, there is very little chase. It is simply not necessary if you want to cut out the chase and instead cut to the chase scene. I used to chase them, they chase me or whatever and then in applying my business experience, it comes back to me -- time kills deals. You chase them back and forth, email, text, phone, and the time passes, they get busy, or distracted, school is out, holidays, or another opportunity comes along for them or whatever. And then you lose them before it even starts. Not good, not good. So over time I cut out the chase and only talk to them for the purpose of setting up the first meeting and then after doing the research, asking the right questions, assessing the situation, I proceed to get right to business at first meeting and I cannot recall a situation where it did not work, except for the ones that I passed on. And I have plenty of situations that demonstrate this all across the country. But in CR ... ?

Also in the states these deals can be advertised in various ways by both sides and are easy to find. I have never had enough time or money to take advantage of every situation and had to pass on as many as were successful because of it. So in CR, I also need to figure out who is advertising so as not to waste time and money with 10 different ones, interviewing and asking the right questions, only to find the 1 or 2 out of 10 who are actually open to the idea and interested in making a deal.

Sorry but if you call them,"columbianas" I can't say your are decent with the language. There is no such thing. You may be thinking of "Colombiananas!"

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:31 am 
Colombianas

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:14 am 

Srilm wrote:
Slinky2011 wrote:
I going to perform a test of my theory. The next time I approach an attractive Tica who I am able to make eye contact with, I am going to assume she thinks I am the real prize. Regardless of age difference or other compatible demographics. I am going to let her know, I have selected her and that I willing to entertain the possibility of her companionship. This is a reversal of what I feel is the way things usually go.

Any thoughts on my theory ?

I've been living this exact way for about 15 years now. It works great for several reasons. The only thing I would add is that I make sure she shows interest first, by staring at me or even actually approaching me, etc. Every once in a great while, I falter and end up approaching a girl. If it's in the USA or another westernized country, it usually ends up badly because once a woman realizes she has the power, you're screwed. Sometimes it turns out OK if she's from another culture.

But your method definitely will work. I'm living proof. Here's why:

1. You already have proof that she's into you, at least somewhat.
2. By letting her show interest first, you know she's curious. A curious girl is like a horny teenage boy with a stack of playboys and large bottle of lotion.
3. By letting her show interest first, you are immediately in control of the situation. You have an easy direct route to establishing yourself as the dominant person in the relationship. This is important because that's the way we're genetically wired. Every girl is hardwired to have a man who is in charge. Once she feels that, her higher thinking is disengaged, and her heart and primal thinking are put in charge of her.
4. She will always have that feeling that if she fucks up, you'll drop her like a hot coal -- you know, just like you feel when you're married or dating conventionally. Don't ever let her lose that feeling, but always keep it positive. Not "If you mess up, I'm leaving." Instead "Act right and I'll always treat you right."
5. If at any point she does Phuck up, drop her like a hot coal. If she wants to make up, she better do some hard-core repenting. I'm not talking about freaky make-up sex here. She needs to seriously apologize and make up for whatever she did. If she doesn't, you've lost her anyway.

However, I don't know that this method works if you're looking for a girl who's strictly looking for a cash machine.

SR

Now the real question is... How do you get a 9 or 10 to show interest in you in the first place if she is so hot that she knows she can have the pick of the litter?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:05 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Hioctane wrote:
Srilm wrote:
Slinky2011 wrote:
I going to perform a test of my theory. The next time I approach an attractive Tica who I am able to make eye contact with, I am going to assume she thinks I am the real prize. Regardless of age difference or other compatible demographics. I am going to let her know, I have selected her and that I willing to entertain the possibility of her companionship. This is a reversal of what I feel is the way things usually go.

Any thoughts on my theory ?

I've been living this exact way for about 15 years now. It works great for several reasons. The only thing I would add is that I make sure she shows interest first, by staring at me or even actually approaching me, etc. Every once in a great while, I falter and end up approaching a girl. If it's in the USA or another westernized country, it usually ends up badly because once a woman realizes she has the power, you're screwed. Sometimes it turns out OK if she's from another culture.

But your method definitely will work. I'm living proof. Here's why:

1. You already have proof that she's into you, at least somewhat.
2. By letting her show interest first, you know she's curious. A curious girl is like a horny teenage boy with a stack of playboys and large bottle of lotion.
3. By letting her show interest first, you are immediately in control of the situation. You have an easy direct route to establishing yourself as the dominant person in the relationship. This is important because that's the way we're genetically wired. Every girl is hardwired to have a man who is in charge. Once she feels that, her higher thinking is disengaged, and her heart and primal thinking are put in charge of her.
4. She will always have that feeling that if she fucks up, you'll drop her like a hot coal -- you know, just like you feel when you're married or dating conventionally. Don't ever let her lose that feeling, but always keep it positive. Not "If you mess up, I'm leaving." Instead "Act right and I'll always treat you right."
5. If at any point she does Phuck up, drop her like a hot coal. If she wants to make up, she better do some hard-core repenting. I'm not talking about freaky make-up sex here. She needs to seriously apologize and make up for whatever she did. If she doesn't, you've lost her anyway.

However, I don't know that this method works if you're looking for a girl who's strictly looking for a cash machine.

SR

Now the real question is... How do you get a 9 or 10 to show interest in you in the first place if she is so hot that she knows she can have the pick of the litter?

Easy. Find a 1 or 2 and always stay drunk.