www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: the pain
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 12:10 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

my girl for 8 months. terminated may 12
chica of 18 years, tiny, half chino half nica, best sex (read this in a report describing her)
Met her in the key largo she only there 5 times, said never sex there go and only massage or something and the gringos pay (ha)
There was love, very much, the many arguments for nothing, telling you to leave i don't want to see you any more last for a day or 2, latins love it.
Saw her everyday, slept together 3 nights a week, buy some gifts not many we had an arrangement for me to help 100 per week of course it was always more, but not much. Meet the whole family, no men in the family, in her house everyday they always need something, as the time goes on meet more and more of the friends chicas, they all have worked or working the rey, then the mother 33 starts working there, tells of all the money she making, tell the stories of the gringos, they call us all stupid gringos, which may be true for we are infatuated with them. I could see the writing on the wall for she has the youth the body for making lots of money, i see more dresses and dressing nice and more of wanting to go to rey see her mom but at the same time i knew she was looking to see for her possibilities there, talking with her friends in the rey all telling how much they making going with 3 or 4 guys a night and before to long the next big argument and i am gone, takes her 1 day to go and work the rey. I stay away for 3 weeks, not wanting to see her with another, my heart is broke and this is going to take some time to heal, now after 3 weeks i return to the rey, see her with a man, its ok i understand say hi she excitedly says hello, find out later this is a day she had 3 and 500 richer and tells of all the gifts she gets. Now i have seen her again she is happy to sit and talk with me, she tells me the stories of men and i am interested to hear but in a short period of 3 weeks she now has become the pro. i want to have sex again, but now i must pay the 100 she now gets minium, i do for i know the sex is incredible and it is, she says and i do still have the love for her. Really now after being with her as a client the pain is less, and perhaps we shall have a professional relation with me paying every time. before long i know she will have another boyfriend that now will pay the big bucks in helping the family. I was the tester or maybe i really was the love but with all the talk of money to be made in the rey is hard for them to stay away
Why is that we come here it is for the sex the game with women we never would have in the states and it is good, but the same time for some us it becomes more and we have pains we have not had for sometime. but as with everything we get over it and find another maybe not better, but another many many times i have said my god the sex with that girl is incredible and then go with another and think it is better than the last, more times than not though, the sex was nothing. for me i like having the relationship, and now go with many to encounter the next.
i am a man of 57 years, lived here for 1 year and half, had many girlfriends for 3 months o so, been coming here for 7 years. This one hurt. You think about it, it is impossible a girl of 18 to love me and want me, for it would never happen in the states here it does, they do have love but the bottom line is the money.

Post subject: Re: the pain
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 2:20 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I think the lesson here is pretty clear: DON'T SEND MONEY!!!

Even if you do, she will still go and hook when you're not around (or even when you are, in your case), and know that you are gone the minute you stop or she gets a bigger fish on the hook.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:54 pm 

Painter wrote:
as the time goes on meet more and more of the chica's friends. They all have worked or working the Rey, then the mother 33 starts working there

Classic. I love CR.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 3:57 pm 

Reason #8973 for not getting personally involved. Do your business and then NEXT! :shock:

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 5:37 pm 

For $100 a week I can be your friend.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 10:43 am 

Whitecat wrote:
For $100 a week I can be your friend.

Unlimited bbbjdtcim ?

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 5:45 pm 

Sorry, I'm a spitter.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

sounds like a story told a million times, the girls game. is to win your heart then your wallet .. but one thing is that what not kill you will make you stronger.. never go to del rey looking for love or a real relationship.. just make special friends there..

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:07 pm 
Whitecat wrote:
Sorry, I'm a spitter.

gay gay gay

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 8:56 pm 

Tinman wrote:
sounds like a story told a million times, the girls game. is to win your heart then your wallet .. but one thing is that what not kill you will make you stronger.. never go to del rey looking for love or a real relationship.. just make special friends there..

So much I could say to the OP......as one human being to another I'm sorry for your pain

But please re read your post - she's 18 and you are 57?? C'mon, you had to know it could not end well - keep the relationship(s) friendly, fun - but professional - don't "save" them - don't support them - and resolve to smarten up in the future - directed at you, but applies to a lot of guys.

PS Don't send/give money

PPS She sounds hot - any chance you could post her contact info

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 5:26 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Since she and her friends are all pros I would be doing mother and all the friends.
Keep it all in the family. Maybe all together. Well it is just business. That is all it
ever is with them my brother. Sorry to you had to go thru the pain but it's about what did you learn.
You can feel sorry for yourself or find the lessons and go forth and use the force (Sorry about the pun).

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 7:56 pm 

motherfuckin epic greengo :lol: :!:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:02 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

greengo ... great shit!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:19 pm 

I kept a live-in Tica novia for 2 1/2 years.
She was 18 and I was 60 when we started.
I snagged her on her 18th birthday, on her first trip to DR.
Despite that she was certainly sexually experienced.

From day one I understood the real relationship, but we both pretended it was real.
I do like the GFE girls.
I paid for her nursing school, and she lived with me.
Every time she started getting greedy/needy I told her to move out and work the DR.
That always put a scared look in her eyes.

We parted friendly, when I quit living in CR.
She is a nurse now, and I have never seen her working as a provider.
That only means I haven't seen her working. :) .

My advice is if you like having a novia, do it.
Just remember it is an artificial relationship.
Always keep the upper hand, and she will behave.
IMO, most girls do not like being hookers.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2012 11:09 pm 

Don't a lot of relationships become artificial after awhile?