www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: the pain
PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

[quote="LAdiablo"]he still has a dick and desire. why is that held against him. only in american culture. he wasn't a priest last i checked.[/quote

I liked that guy alot too. I just saw a photo of the Mrs. from his CIA swearing in ceremony. Adds some understanding. I think when you are the Director of the CIA, the fear of blackmail becomes an issue, just like on the same link the Secret Service agents in Colombia became a security issue. Maybe a stretch to think these working guys could divulge something to a hooker that could endanger POTUS, but not that much to expect from good, good men who know the rules. Testosterone is powerful, mind numbing.

Had it leaked, which no doubt Petraeus knew was coming, how long would it have taken the President to ask for his resignation? But they both knew awhile ago this was coming soon and decided let's wait until after Nov 5th. The Mrs had enough of whatever you want to call it not to throw a hand grenade.

But even when National Security is not involved, many politicos over the years had to bite it because they played around. SC Gov Mark Sanford; Elliot Spitzer, the Atty General in NY and running for Gov; Rudy Giuliani's love affair knocked him out of the Presidential race; VA Sen.Chuck Robb; WV Gov Bob Wise; Newt Gingrich; remember Sen Gary Hart from CO running for president; Sen John Ensign from Nevada; Louisiana Sen David Vitter; Detroit Mayor Kilpatrick; Idaho Sen Larry Craig (though his was a homo thing); Clinton with Monica led to his impeachment; Sen John Edwards from N.Carolina got indicted (he beat it) for having donors give her $$ to keep quiet about her pg. I think if one tried they could compile a tel book size list of major or minor public officials who shot themselves in the foot over sex.

In different times when there was no "media" as we know it today, Jefferson has his slave chick, fast forward over another 1,000 to where Gen. Eisenhower had what's her name driving his jeep, Gen. McCarthur had what's her name, FDR had what's her name, his wife had what's her name, JFK had a phonebook.

And testosterone problems are not isolated to the US. The next King of England falling over that dopey looking/talking wench and blowing off you know who. Buscioni or however you spell his name in Italy--he just got 4 years (on appeal) for taxes but no doubt the years of proveable stories of him mongering with teenies didn't help.

Is it only human or shameful? Only human in my book but a different guage when you hold a public office. Double standard? Yep.

Bottom line, the US of A is losing one of it's, historically speaking, greatest public servants in this General. But he wasn't going to last forever, if Romney won he most likely would have been gone regardless--at least as head of the CIA--but he wasn't going bank into uniform at that stage of his career.

And don't cry for him now anyway, he will be making millions in the private sector where his life won't be subject to the scrutiny we impose on our public officials. She will divorce him and lucky for him it'll before he makes the big $$. She'll get a part of what they have and a part his government pension, and he'll be sitting there crying in his beer--until the next bank satement comes showing deposits from 15 different major corp boards he'll be on. How many of us can say that was our divorce outcome?