www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 10:15 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:34 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

SpeakNo wrote:
Arranged marriage?

could be Indian.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:36 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I don't think anyone can tell you what to do, but maybe through some other brothers stories you can glean some insights that you can apply to your situation.

I went through something similar in 2001, with a petite, blonde headed, green eyed beauty, with a rock hard body. I was also recently divorced. She was 23 and I was 41.

Things didn't work out and I was heartbroken, much like you seem to be. I decided to make something positive out of it. So, I resolved to commit suicide through excercise. If I died running, all would look well.

Two years later, while still a smoker, I was running 8 miles at least three times a week. I got in the best shape of my life. Although I quit running about 5 years ago, that really helped me, and also opened other doors in my life through the people I met.

If I had stayed with her, I wouldn't have had the wonderful experiences, travel, and other things I have now.

No regrets for me.

The end of some things, are the beginning of others.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:39 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

It sounds to me like she did not ever love you, maybe I am wrong, but my ex asked me once what love meant to me and when I finished telling her I looked into her eyes and new she never felt for me the same way I felt for her. Bottom line is my divorce will be final in two months and I have not spoken to her is almost two years. My first chance after she moved out I went back to San Jose and discovered once again the joy of being single and not having to report to anyone.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 6:41 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

It hurts but don't put lot of burden on yourself. It is no good. When you've been talking to someone for 3-4 hrs long for so many years, it is lot of void or emptyness feeling..thats what the killer...don't stay alone..just go out , play some shit.....When I went thro' a mere 5% of what you were going thro'...I went regularly to Gun Range and shot 1000s of rounds...but I am in control mentally...just anger control mgmt...it worked for me.... depending on your coping methods...get involve in something else...when you are out of this shit mentally....go on fuck-fest...the love in this world is not infinite....there is no life long love....just love for short term...could be days, weeks, months, or years (in your case 3)...then move on....love someone else.....you will get over it sooner or later.... I guarantee it.

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:10 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

SpeakNo wrote:
Arranged marriage?

Quite common among Indians and other nationalities.

mh

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 7:34 pm 

I must say that after posting a story like that on a monger board I am surprised you didn't get hammered. We all have become a little too attached to a working girl but like I told you it's a long, rough, expensive dead end road. I married a Colombiana that was not a working girl and still had the same result. Enjoy life, take it as a blessing. I recommend 1 week at Blackbeards.

"If you think that I'm half crazy your wrong, I'm at least seventy-five percent gone. I was born this way and I'll die this way so I probably won't be changing today." - Richie Allbright, South Texas Singer/Songwriter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftvsq3mX0Ow

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:11 pm 

Human beings are both tragic and fortunate.

They are tragically unlucky in that their hearts are so easy to break.

They are lucky in that all it takes is another human being to love them for them to recover....and there are many other humans out there.

"I'm not one those pathetic lietuenant colonels working a silly civilian job, working out two hours a day trying to reclaim a body they lost 20 years ago and four hours a night completing War College by correspondence in a sad attempt at colonel. Tyler Durden told us [i]'Self improvement is masturbation[/i].' My mid-life crisis is going to involve a new sports car, or the zoftig redhead with daddy issues in accounting, or better yet, racking up frequent flyer miles going to Pattaya."

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 11:23 pm 

How long does it take to get over the loss or the death of a loved one? Scientists say that it takes one month for every four months you have loved that person.

Now is a good time to go to the gym and live there.

Now is not the time to go back to SJO. Go somewhere else, where nobody will remind you of her. Phils, MDE, RIO, Seoul. Fill your mind with new sights, smells, accents, experiences. Put some distance.

Another poster was correct. Once a girl makes the mental contortions they have to in order to get comfortable with sex work, they are not the same. It is not shocking. A boxer learns that he can make money punching other men, and his attitude is not the same as the guy that is 40 and has not been in a fist fight since he was in junior high school. The first time you drove a car, you were scared, but now you are truck driver and it is not the same. The fifth or sixth time you sit handcuffed in the back of a police car, you don't experience it the same as the first time. Why would a Pamela feel strange about having a penis in her mouth? If you were a carpenter, would you have any compunctions about sawing some wood?

"I'm not one those pathetic lietuenant colonels working a silly civilian job, working out two hours a day trying to reclaim a body they lost 20 years ago and four hours a night completing War College by correspondence in a sad attempt at colonel. Tyler Durden told us [i]'Self improvement is masturbation[/i].' My mid-life crisis is going to involve a new sports car, or the zoftig redhead with daddy issues in accounting, or better yet, racking up frequent flyer miles going to Pattaya."

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 3:46 pm 

You fell in love with a hooker, and almost married her. You got lucky, in that the likihood of this being far more traumatic were very likely if this lasted. Now, you mentioned this was your first love; that is telling, and you are going to need to figure out why her, and how you can move on without being so vulnerable to someone who was perhaps not the best person to fall for. I am not going to suggest why- I do not know you and could not say..

I say this in all seriousness, with no malice or judgment; what you need now is psychotherapy to help you unpack how and why this happened to you. While you may get some "interesting" analysis here, I suggest that some things are left to a professional. There may be some "generalizations" that can apply to many in your situation, you are going to have some work to do. After reading your story, I would suggest a male therapist.

Good luck..

PS...if you CAN Phuck your brains out somewhere without THINKING about falling in love, that would be good therapy also :)

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:37 pm 

Hank Daman wrote:

PS...if you CAN Phuck your brains out somewhere without THINKING about falling in love, that would be good therapy also :)

I'd highly recommend Pattaya for this therapy. The Thais are the best I've seen at good sex without any pretense of emotional connection.

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:50 pm 

Many times we put our ex'es on a pedestal, thinking they were some very special and that we will never have that again. This is pure fiction and is self generated from the emotional loss we are experiencing. You need to see her for what she is, no lesst and no more.

She is definitely not someone special since she has found someone else. Someone that truly cares for you would not do that.

You are beating yourself up for not marrying her when you had the chance and assuming this is the reason she is gone. That's just not true, she's gone cause she think she has found her true love. Chances are she has no idea what love is or how she really feels from one day to the next.

Remember love is verb, it's not how you feel at the moment it's your actions and the consistency of your actions over time. Her actions are not loving and she can not be someone special to you for that reason alone.

If she was pressuring to get marriage, you gotta ask yourself why.

Consider yourself fortunate, you just dodged a bullet with your name on it.

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 7:34 am 

A little off topic here but one of my favorite sayings.

"You'll never find another one like me!"

"Well if I don't want you why in the Phuck would I want another one like you?"

"If you think that I'm half crazy your wrong, I'm at least seventy-five percent gone. I was born this way and I'll die this way so I probably won't be changing today." - Richie Allbright, South Texas Singer/Songwriter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftvsq3mX0Ow

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 5:59 pm 

Sam wrote:
It sounds to me like she did not ever love you

This is without question why most ( if not all) monger hooker relationships don't work. Its a farce to begin with.. :|

Good for you for moving on...

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:04 am 

Well no one has brought up the Vegas Bob cure. go out and phuck 5 different women and if you're still in love with her; then repeat process again

MY BLOOD RUNS COLD
MY MEMORY HAS JUST BEEN SOLD
MY ANGEL IS A SEMI-PRO

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:23 am 

Fkpert-

Dude, you said it yourself, "I need to move on".

So do. Stop crying here asking for help. She used you and probably never loved you. It happens all the time.

Remember these two things:
1) you can take the girl out of the bar but you cannot take the bar out of the girl.

2) there is a new one born every second.

When you learn the truth behind these two statements you will get better and move on, not until. I know, I speak from experience.

The hardest and yet best thing I ever did was stop ALL CONTACT with her COLD TURKEY.

If you really want to move on think long and hard about this my friend.

hj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next