www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 9:27 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Hjones wrote:
Fkpert-

Dude, you said it yourself, "I need to move on".

So do. Stop crying here asking for help. She used you and probably never loved you. It happens all the time.

Remember these two things:
1) you can take the girl out of the bar but you cannot take the bar out of the girl.

2) there is a new one born every second.

When you learn the truth behind these two statements you will get better and move on, not until. I know, I speak from experience.

The hardest and yet best thing I ever did was stop ALL CONTACT with her COLD TURKEY.

If you really want to move on think long and hard about this my friend.

hj

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well said, I really am surprised that an all out meltdown didn't happen with a post like this. Once a Ho always a Ho. I have seen it many times in many different countries.It won't work.

"If you think that I'm half crazy your wrong, I'm at least seventy-five percent gone. I was born this way and I'll die this way so I probably won't be changing today." - Richie Allbright, South Texas Singer/Songwriter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftvsq3mX0Ow

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 1:14 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I'll make a prediction. You will here from her again. Might be a month might be three years but you will. You should be rock solid into something else. The response should be "nice to hear from you but I've moved on". The second time is NEVER better that the first.

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 10:18 pm 

Dikspert I thought this was a joke ! But maybe it's real or the joke is on me .. If you ever read one sentence of this forum you would know once a girl take a penny to sell her pu*sy she changes forever and can never be trusted in a relationship ... key largo? Aghhhh that's like looking for a business partner in bankruptcy court !

The airplane of love has only one parachute and boy she took it !

Time heals all wounds ..my suggestion do not go to costa rica you cannot resist the temptation to see her you will make a fool out of yourself and feel worse . You are a victim of human psychology ... If you left her first you wouldn't be hurting ..she took the parachute now your hurt ..

.. The only way to deal with this is a steady stream of hot Colombian pu*sy ! GFE at it's best ... PM me we are going in July you are cordially invited ...I know enough to navigate and have chicas in network . PM private message me ..I am the love doctor I have the cure ..... :D JG

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 9:28 am 

Especially asking a group of dogs about relationship advice. LMAO!

"If you think that I'm half crazy your wrong, I'm at least seventy-five percent gone. I was born this way and I'll die this way so I probably won't be changing today." - Richie Allbright, South Texas Singer/Songwriter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftvsq3mX0Ow

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 10:11 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Capitan1962 wrote:
Especially asking a group of dogs about relationship advice. LMAO!

My friend, this girl will be back calling you once her new boyfriend knocks her up and runs off with the next chica. Be nice, but firmly let her know that you have moved on... Man book your next trip to CR, have a tee shirt made stating that your hurt and on the rebound, have a pocket full of money and watch how many chica's are willing to help you get over it.

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 12:00 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Personally, I think at you both did yourself a favor. You for having the common sense not to get married by demand and her for saying no to you now.

I will not pretend to know "how different" she is than all the other girls. I am sure that you do have intimate knowledge of her in a way none of us can understand. But, that said and along with the caveat "I don't know her", I would bet that had you got married this would have happened eventually one way or the other.

What really concerns me is that you sound vulnerable to her. I would recommend taking Rac's advice and saddle up Karen fast. You need to get over her because she is likely going to be bounced by the new Tico as soon as she gets pregnant and he actually has to work.

Then she will come looking for you with a vengeance. I hope that I am wrong and you can just move on, lose her contact info and change yours.

Unfortunately words are always easier than actions. Best of luck.

Sent from my iPad

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:11 pm 

I tend to think of women that do this to us as kryptonite. We just can't stay away from them. I think the above advice is best. Get back in the saddle. Nothing helps you forget one woman like 20 more of them...... Maybe not that many right away, but you get my point. Gotta stay away from the kryptonite buddy. If not, you could be going through this for a while. Just my humble opinion of course.

the DR

<-----OG'n it for all the haters...... 8)

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 1:14 pm 

Run Forrest Run, you fell in love with a Puta. Everybody does it now get over it. The sympathy you will get here isn't the kind you want. Maybe a slot will open up on Dr. Phil.

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2012 9:28 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Listen to these guys. Trust me, you'll get over it fast. Just gotta move on to the next one. Damn I miss mongering..

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 9:50 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Looks like somebody missed reading this thread about "wake up and smell the coffee". http://costaricaticas.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=14468&p=459873&hilit=smell+the+coffee#p459873

Berk....

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 1:10 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I just talked to a buddy of mine who has been doing a really hot chick here in the states. He let her know marriage was not on the table but would like to continue their relationship. He is, 48 and is an MD with a few extra bucks and feels she is just in it for $.

Last week, he gets a call from her saying she wants him to look at condo with her. He asked her why she needed him to go look at the condo. She has no job or income so he was wondering why she was looking at condos to begin with. She said she wanted him to cosign the $750K loan.

It looks to me like they will try to find a way to work you over even if you don't marry them. My guess is they sit around with other gold diggers and come up with such schemes.

I told him to tell her that he get could the very best GFE, with a different puta (here in the states) for years for that kinda money.

My point is that if they are insisting on getting married, or on some other scheme which involves legal contracts then they may be planning to make you a world class chump. So stay away !

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2012 4:46 pm 

Gotta admit that if I had their equipment I would be trying the same damn things we are always talking about! :D

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 9:50 am 

I suspect you took her aback when you "popped the question": She wasn't expecting you to do that. "Je no do it para tres annos", figures the little darling, "...why would he do it now? I am safe in my demand......."

Irrespective, this here is what you tell her when she calls you....and trust me.....call you she shall: Ain't Nobody Home (Click on the link and let Riley 'splain it all to you....)

"Actual happiness always looks pretty squalid in comparison with the over-compensations for misery. And, of course, stability isn't nearly so spectacular as instability. And being contented has none of the glamour of a good fight against misfortune, none of the picturesqueness of a struggle with temptation, or a fatal overthrow by passion or doubt. Happiness is never grand."
- Aldous Huxley, Brave New World, Ch. 16

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 2:38 pm 

two words...hasta nunca!

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 6:42 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I had a 4 year relationship with a tica and still think about her to this day. It has been over for 3 years now. I do not dwell on the bad parts but find happiness in the fun we had together.
I have had other ladies since her but they didn't work out.

If you need help getting to sleep at night search for my posts about the relationship I had.

Get back to CR or some other place and enjoy life. Think about the good times with her but don't dwell on them.

I happen to be one of the few that believe a relationship with a tica / working girl can work but it will take a lot of effort and you had better be very secure with yourself for it to happen.

Que sera, sera. or if you prefer Cual sera sea.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next