Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 9:12 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:37 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

friends,brothers

thank you for all you support

I owe you an update:)

I still love the girl even though it is one sided.. I did spend 3 weeks in hkg since I posted this and got some taste do Phillis(nice) but I still cannot forget her. she tells me she is pregnant with this guy and still with him to day but I cannot forget her..

for me I have come to realize that p4P IS NOT FOR ME... I need a wife

so amigos wish me gl I am on the hunt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 1:08 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Fkpert wrote:
friends,brothers

thank you for all you support

I owe you an update:)

I still love the girl even though it is one sided.. I did spend 3 weeks in hkg since I posted this and got some taste do Phillis(nice) but I still cannot forget her. she tells me she is pregnant with this guy and still with him to day but I cannot forget her..

for me I have come to realize that p4P IS NOT FOR ME... I need a wife

so amigos wish me gl I am on the hunt

You will find anything you want on http://www.latinamericancupid.com join and pay the fee and several girls will be writing you. Good luck.

"If you think that I'm half crazy your wrong, I'm at least seventy-five percent gone. I was born this way and I'll die this way so I probably won't be changing today." - Richie Allbright, South Texas Singer/Songwriter. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftvsq3mX0Ow

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 7:32 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

By dropping to your knees you failed the ultimate shit test and proved yourself to be a low value beta. The girl was looking for an alpha male, all girls are.
Go to this website and read from the forum "game". www.rooshv.com

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 5:04 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
You will find anything you want on http://www.latinamericancupid.com join and pay the fee and several girls will be writing you. Good luck.
Were you serious Captain? Yeah, they will write you, add you to their MSN, send pics and talk on video chat. One thing I missed, they'll start the same old tired game we have all been through a zillion times. "papi, manana yo necesito pagar mi arriendo. tu puedes regalarme una favor?" :roll:

dapanz1 (bringing back all the old, stale threads. Sorry, haven't been on here in months!)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 7:28 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I am done thinking about my ex. She is history. I was in medellin for a week made 3 new ones :). Going back to mde for 5 weeks next week :)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:34 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Fkpert wrote:
I am done thinking about my ex. She is history. I was in medellin for a week made 3 new ones :). Going back to mde for 5 weeks next week :)

Good for you.

I can tell you from experience, that is the only way to get a girl out of your mind. Put a new one in the place of her. All the sudden, the pain is gone.

The girls that 'got me' in the past are a faint memory now.

Now otoh, my cat, Puki, that up and died on me after 15 years of faithful companionship, I still tear up in a split second when I think of her.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:32 pm 
You are a Coward. Your future relationships will fail too especially since you are looking for a wife now.

Time to grow balls . Its seems you didn't had those to begin with. Crying after a woman ? Wtf. Just kick her ass and find a new one.

Go to fu.ckg CR !!
:idea:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:52 pm 
Fkpert wrote:

Yeah Im sure it's going to be triple the trouble with triple the heartache this time around. Doing the samethings over and over and you expect different results? Let me know how this one plays out. What to do next? HMMMM Stay away from prostitutes if you want a real woman go to a good church or just go fishing instead. BUy a cat or a dog. They are more loyal. Just dont start to Phuck them.

Last edited by Yosh1234 on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:06 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Yosh1234 wrote:
Fkpert wrote:

Yeah Im sure it's going to be triple the trouble with triple the heartache this time around. Doing the samethings over and over and you expect different results? HAHAHA Let me know how this one plays out. What to do next? HMMMM Stay away from prostitutes if you want a real woman or go to a good church or just go fishing instead. BUy a cat or a dog. They are more loyal. Just dont start to Phuck them.

"You know what they say. When you break up with a woman, you have to get back on the whores."
"Don't you mean, 'get back on the horse?'""What do you mean, 'Get back on the horse?' That's pretty sick, man."

"I'm not one those pathetic lietuenant colonels working a silly civilian job, working out two hours a day trying to reclaim a body they lost 20 years ago and four hours a night completing War College by correspondence in a sad attempt at colonel. Tyler Durden told us [i]'Self improvement is masturbation[/i].' My mid-life crisis is going to involve a new sports car, or the zoftig redhead with daddy issues in accounting, or better yet, racking up frequent flyer miles going to Pattaya."