www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun May 05, 2024 1:04 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Novia Stalker!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:50 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

The one problem I have found is meeting a GREAT girl who Does EVERYTHING you would EVER want!1.Then she stays all night..and ..Finds YOU the next day..I gotta admit I get a little addicted..But I hate Quietly slipping into CR..hunting at my fav places..and "SHE " shows up??.HOW THE HELL??..Then I usually get stuck with her for the duration..(not that its AWFUL..in fact its pretty awesome..but I Come to CR for variety..and the HUNT..)..Any other CRT brothers have this prob..and HOW did you deal with it??..Plus she sends me emails and even cards at home..I know MY FAULT..but SHEESH!..(I NEVER have sent her money so Im not that stupid! LOL)

Post subject: Re: Novia Stalker!
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:42 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Berst advise I can give, tell her the truth, you did not come to Costa Rica to be with one woman. I like you, I want to see you, but if you want monogamy, you got the wrong guy.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:08 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

You are her Paycheck and she is the type to make sure she gets your money. I wonder how many other guys she tries this tactic. I have Chicas that try to do same thing but sometime you just have to explain it to them. If explained right she might even become your wingwoman. They all know the bad Chicas with the reputation of who rips off the Gringos. Even though they may really care for your company, you have to remember there is another guy in two weeks that is going to take your place. As they say grow some Balls. :D :D :D Good luck Amigo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:15 am 

whenever that happens to me, i remember the words from Andrew Dice Clay....

girl: why won't you talk to me anymore?
him: because i'm finished!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 10:26 am 

Hey BD.......

Send a PM to me with the email of the AWESOME ONE.

I'll tale her off of your hands for a while to give you a break.

RAC

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:57 pm 

This happens... especially with a favorita with whom there is some chemistry in addition to p4p. My advice... do a frontal assault... and tell her the truth.

I had a similar experience with a favorita who works(ed) at SL. She didn't quite stalk me, but kept me "under surveillance" during 2 or 3 trips. I took the phone call, e-mails and questions in stride... letting them go in one ear... and then out the other. In spite of the petty bullshit, I still enjoyed being with her...at least for the first part of a trip. But after 2 or 3 days together... I avoided her so that I could find other playmates. I continued this charade for a couple of trips. It came to an end one day while I was sitting at the SL bar chatting up a girl in whom I had interest. I caught sight of my favorita at the front entrance. At this point, I excused myself, and bolted for the backdoor. After returning to my hotel, I thought about what just happened. I said to myself" "WTF, this is my trip... my time and my money!" I was not pissed, but I could see the folly of my actions (or inactions). Sure, I liked this girl alot, but I never had intentions of making any commitment to her other than payment for services rendered. I had a bite to eat, and then returned to SL. I "manned up" and told her the truth. It was not too painful. :roll: I bought her a drink, and told her that I wanted to spend time with other favoritas, but would like to continue seeing her... just not as much. She was not happy... and told me that it was better if we just stopped. I agreed and said "OK." I did not see her again until a subsequent trip later in the year. She was still working at SL. We saw each other... smiled... and half an hour later, we were back in my room doing it again for old time's sake. :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:26 pm 

I can't figure out how this can really happen. It is like guys get intimidated by these women and don't want to make them "upset". Remember you are still paying these girls. It is her job to try to get you. So if she keeps coming to you and you keep staying with her it is 100% your fault. I hate watching these girls act jealous or entitled with men. They are not really jealous. They most likely have a man at home waiting for your money to get there when she is done. Don't be fooled by how well the act. If you dig her. Hang out with her and if she tries to act like she is just with you. Stop buying her drinks. Talk to other girls and when she does not act right. 86 the bitch and get to another two or three. Just my opinion after watching this go on for year.

Good luck......

the DR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:38 pm 

It is walking a fine line. I see guys falling all over chicas at the SL all the time. Gotta be careful in laying it on too thick. You want to be nice, polite and personable. But you don't want to go so far that a chica either falls in love with you or what she will get from you. Always best to throttle down a little and don't come on overly strong with the chicas. And as good as it is, never a bad idea NOT to do a good chica again until you have done something different.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 3:19 pm 

If ur paying her to have sex with you, then you shouldn't worry about her fake jealousy, its just a way of controlling you. If she liked u like that, you two would just be hooking up in which case its slightly a diff story.

Always do ur thing, the chicas will deal with it, esp if ur paying them too..

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:35 pm 

the friends are just as bad
saying things like "she really likes you" and "when you leave she cries for you"
they say that nonsense on cue and its written into the puta code of honor

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:38 pm 

Funny you use the word "honor" because these chicks would jump at the chance to take over if they thought they had a chance. These bitches are backstabbin fools....... Gotta watch your six at all times.

the DR

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:51 pm 

To each his own, but it just seems the more you interact other than the deed you just open yourself up to the drama and craziness that is their life.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:23 pm 

I just stay at HLH to avoid the clingy ones.
CH

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:26 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

You could always ask her to bring her "friends" along....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:00 pm 

Grow a pair and tell her that YOU will call HER when YOU want to see HER. She will not get mad and she will not "dump" you (and never want to be with your money again). She may actually respect you a little more than you stood up to her. Right now, she has a good laugh at your expense. I bet her amigas know that she has your money whenever she wants it. Try this... next time she tracks you down, tell her that you are happy that she wants to be with you because you have no money to pay another chica. See how quickly she gets a phone call with a family emergency and has to leave.

Or just tell her that you don't need a wife, you already have one of those in the US.

:lol: