www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:46 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 6:23 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I'm qualified to agree that you should get counsel in your home country and in CR, very good point. The basic "must haves" for an American pre-nup I have posted in this thread. No clue what the mandatories are for a CR pre-nup. So, Alot depends on where you get married and also where you may get divorced. Will US divorce court honor a CR pre-nup that doesn't have the "must haves"? Probably no. Will a CR court reciprocate and honor an US pre-nup even if CR ley says it must? That's the million dollar q. Lots of variables. I'd also make sure you have certified copies in both languages. Asset protection for pre-vows, non-marital property is also crucial.

I hope it works out for you if this is what you really want.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 6:49 am 

"put her photo in the porcelin bus...take a deep breath of poppy laced air and adorn it with a great saturdaymorningshit...head over to the del ray and Phuck the hyper ugly everpresent gigantic manwhore dominicana for a most truculent entry into a foray of new possibilities "

Greengo I want to be your book agent. I will be a millionaire!

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:40 am 

"the legal aspects are of the most miniscule proportion in relation to your exposure in cr..or the u s ".

I forgot to mention that, Greengo is correct.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:41 am 

Another great post from you.

That Domestic Violence CR style is nuts. It was almost as nuts in the US in the beginning until everybody got a hold of their senses, though that took years.

But in CR you say as has been reported on CRT that a mere allegation is enough, especially is if she is they and u are us.

The rest of the points you set forth are equally scary. I had heard about some of them which is why I never let my reg "move in". When I am there, she's welcome, when I go back, the door is locked and I take her to her pueblo. Pisses her off, and I do feel bad, gringo guilt, but she is they and I am us.

The marriage thing you point out re employment and what amts to permanent alimony should be an eye opener to anyone thinking about wifing up down there. How many of them have real jobs or not already a mom or two passed the age of 18-22?

Same about supporting her folks if they are not pensioned. That one was a real shock to me. I'm not sure about her dad, he's had a job for a long,long time at the same decent place, but I know her mom isn't pensioned unles thru him.

Eye opener.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 4:38 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Hey my friends
A friend of my is married to a rich tica, 10 times more than him. He deserves something of her property in a divorce case? They have no prenuptial agreement.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:27 pm 

Apolinar wrote:
Hey my friends
A friend of my is married to a rich tica, 10 times more than him. He deserves something of her property in a divorce case? They have no prenuptial agreement.

Does she have a sister?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:22 pm 

Here's what I think. Don't marry her now, but test her out. If she lasts 2 to 3 years without misbehaving then consider the next steps.

I have three beautiful Ch*ldren with a tica who I met totally outside of the gulch. Are we legally married in the US? NO. Are we legally married in CR, YES. Its called Union Libre and its an official checkbox on all forms inside Costa Rica. It has no legal validity in the US, thus you are covered. However, in CR, you are as good as married.

I'm a little on the conservative side. I will wait two more years. I will see how she does in Union Libre or Common Law status. Then, I might take the next steps. This is 8 years after I met year! :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 9:28 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Chi_trekker wrote:
I have three beautiful Ch*ldren with a tica who I met totally outside of the gulch.

I have been curious about that. How do you get your Ch*ldren to be US citizens? Can they apply and get special consideration for having a US parent?

When she was pregnant, could you have brought her to US to have US K*ds?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:34 pm 
Chi_trekker :shock:

why are you still Mongering ? You were supposed to be married with 3 K*ds in CR ?

Wait till she finds out about this site through browser history. :roll:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:45 pm 
Floridadonor2011 wrote:
Chi_trekker :shock:

why are you still Mongering ? You were supposed to be married with 3 K*ds in CR ?

Wait till she finds out about this site through browser history. :roll:

What, are you the Morals Police? Who gives a flying phuck if he is married?

If you have moral qualms about other men banging putas, you are the one with the issues. Maybe you should go to church and ask Jesus to forgive you. :oops: :roll: