www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 7:55 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Re: Timeshare novia
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Drama is the same among the skanks in the states. About the only one that I have to be around is the girl that cuts my hair every two weeks. I guess your wondering why I don't get someone else to cut my hair. It's because in my life all the hairdressers I have ever known are full of drama. Have you ever know a stripper that wasn't full of drama? Me neither.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:13 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I hate to say it, and I'm sure quite a few that live here and speak Spanish have had the same experience, but I hear working girls talking about several different guys sending money from the States fairly often. And of course, I've heard the stories of guys having the same novia and finally finding out. Funny thing is, when there are multiple novios and they find out about each other, seems one is the 'winner' (loser) and stays with the girl anyway, either ignoring what happened to the point of denial when it happens again (and again and again).

Maybe the answer is a 24/7 security system with cameras, a computer that registers when doors open/close in the house or condo or something similar. Wait...I've already heard that story too and it didn't work out well for anyone. :lol:

As for multiple guys getting together to 'share' a 'novia' and pay her bills...can't imagine it could work between jealousy, time-share arrangements, who pays what bills and just the simple fact that if the girl already has at least two guys paying her then why wouldn't she chose to make a little extra on the side when the 'novios' aren't in the country?

Cudos to Doc's post...right on target as usual!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:04 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I think the ideal setup is to hookup with someone else's "novia", especially if she is well taken care of. 8)

Post subject: Timeshare novia
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:44 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Puravidatransport wrote:
I hate to say it, and I'm sure quite a few that live here and speak Spanish have had the same experience, but I hear working girls talking about several different guys sending money from the States fairly often.

LOL Every time I hear that I also hear cubadave telling me that sending money to these girls is like buying new tires for a rental car. :)

Sent from my iPad

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:00 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Kudos ThirdWorld and XPatriot for your comments.

"LOL Every time I hear that I also hear cubadave telling me that sending money to these girls is like buying new tires for a rental car."

I love this. It says it all. :roll: :wink: 8) :D

Most of the guys who live in CR or spend lots of time there know many chicas with Gringo Novios sending them $$ for living expenses while she earns her "extra money" having a good time. Maybe the extra money is for Grandma or maybe it's for new shoes. It's more rare to meet a chica with a Novio who is not available. The reason guys in CR hit on every chica they see is because it works. :roll: :wink:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:22 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Thirdworld wrote:
I think the ideal setup is to hookup with someone else's "novia", especially if she is well taken care of. 8)

well said...well said.

Yes I believe in God, Jesus, Holy Spirit...But Im pretty sure he knows Im not perfect

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 2:28 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

And finally, it would mean giving up their hope that one of their patrons would swoop in like Richard Gere for Debra Winger at the end of "An Officer and a Gentleman," or like a knight on a white horse, waving a fiance visa, and carrying them away to the land of the big PX. A fractional owner, knowing that there were as many as 11-23 other monthly or half monthly members of the club, would not view her as a good marriage material.

What my eternal love told me is that she makes 400-500 dollars a night in high season and that all she wants is some rich guy to pay her $500 for hanging with her all night and giving her $300. I told her flat out, if she wanted me as a boyfriend-husband i was available. once we were done for the "night", she left to find another bed to sleep in...looking to try to make $800. Which I am sure she'd blow in two days buying a new wardrobe, eating in the fanciest resturants, and buying stuff for her friends.

Yes I believe in God, Jesus, Holy Spirit...But Im pretty sure he knows Im not perfect