www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 8:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Update on Jaco
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 4:23 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Traveling to Jaco on March 5, 2012. Plans are to be there until the 11th. Can anyone comment on the Tica's in Jaco and best locations to meet up with them. Also cost would be great. Fist time visit to Jaco.

Post subject: Re: Update on Jaco
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:06 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Mostly the Beatle Bar. Do a search on Jaco. I can't remember which section but there was a recent thread, maybe in the Newbie Section with some good Jaco info.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 5:09 pm 

PS. Patiently awaiting the inevitable. :D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:20 pm 

:D

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:40 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
PS. Patiently awaiting the inevitable. :D

You are a pisser :lol: :P :)

Gweiss beat me to it :lol:

Hey, uncut - Tica means Costa Rican female - not a general word for whore - you savvy?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:17 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Yes I know the difference of Chica and tica................I did say Tica..........and that is what I meant.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:44 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I've been on the board long enough now that I even saw that one coming.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:15 pm 

Uncut wrote:
Yes I know the difference of Chica and tica................I did say Tica..........and that is what I meant.

Sorry, just figured that anyone using a handle that refers to the fact that his phucking C*ck is uncircumcised might not know b/c its used interchangably with prostitute by those not in the know - ya know :?: :?: :roll: :lol: :P :lol: . Also, why would you want to limit yourself to girls from only Costa Rica - many more nationalities represented.

Bunch of others figured you were clueless the same way; but what the Phuck - I'll give you some info/advice, even though its in the top 3 most asked about topics - and much more info is available using the search function - but if you read my post, it will tell you all you really need to know - so peel back the 'ol foreskin and listen up:

Go to the Beatle Bar - only open at night - pay $14 (yeah, you read right) and walk around and look for what gets your foreskin moving - negociate with with the TICA of your choice, but DON'T PAY $100 - but know that's what they want. Pull down your foreskin and Have an overall unsatisfing Phuck (more than likely given the talent level in Jaco - at least in Jan when I was there) :)

Wake up and realize:

*I don't surf
*I'm not paying $2000 a day to fish
*The beach is OK but not all that great
*Room should cost me about 1/2 of what I'm paying - and they want more $$ for a guest - or ban 'em outright :roll:
* Food is pretty good but if I wanted to pay USA prices I would have stayed home

Maybe its time to return to San Jose b/c 6 days in Jaco are likely 3 way too many. I'm basing my reply on the info you supplied in your first post, which was not much - if you are a casual monger, and you surf, Jaco is fine but many find it hot, dirty, expensive and in many ways a rip off.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:42 pm 

You know Uncut, I keep forgetting the $14 charge that goes with the Beatle Bar. I didn't even venture in there probably the last 5 years I lived in Jaco. It is not hard to find hot, reasonable chicas without ever stepping foot in the place. Yeah, it is touted as the end all, be all, only source in Jaco. But there are working girls in the regular bars at night, by pools at the Cocal, Copacabana and the Boys Club. Also worth checking out Bohio Bar, which is on the main street going to the beach. Linger around town at night and you can catch the girls on the stroll to the BB and reach out before they even get there.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:21 am 

I don't think you have to worry about paying $100. Word on the street is that last weekend, the BB chicas were starting the negotiations at $150/hr. Phuck Jaco!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:08 pm 

Orange wrote:
I don't think you have to worry about paying $100. Word on the street is that last weekend, the BB chicas were starting the negotiations at $150/hr. Phuck Jaco!

Sure, makes sense - if I can't get customers at $100, let me ask $150 - chica logic, right :roll: :lol: :roll:

I was there last month and one pig (well, not really, and I know beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but by any independent evaluation she was not much) quoted my buddy $250 (yeah........) but all that tells me is she was not motivated to go or really did not like him - you could still get what you wanted for $80, just apparently not with her :roll: .

I've been to Jaco probably 10 times, in Jan., to fish - seriously :lol: started as a boys trip in the mid/late '90's and we started fishing out of Quepos and moved to Jaco. Anyway, what I saw last month was a place that the lodging and the food costs (with a crap economy in the USA) really sky high. I understand we are there during the height of high season (as in previous years), and you need to make your money during a defined window if you are a business there, but the pricing and most of all the lack of value was really apparent to me and I think i have a good basis of comparison vs previous years.

If it was not for the deal on fishing we have, I'd never go - Oh, its OK for one trip to "see the beach" but for the majority of guys who are not fishing or surfing, the gulch with sand its not and trying to make the place be something its not (its always going to have an advantage due to its geography) is an exersize in futility - it is what it is and the never ending quest by many to find the "hidden gold of Jaco" - well there is no gold!