www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 10:47 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:36 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I’m sure this question has been put out there before, but I haven’t come across it, so at the risk of bringing up something that has been debated through and through … here it is …

Is it ever OK to take company with a wingman or buddies favorite when they are not around or when asked by that favorita under the blanket of “I wont tell … you don’t tell? And if so, when?

Now I am not talking about meeting a chica having a drink doing your thing and your buddy comes along in a day or hour or 2 and does it because you have given a good review … Hey it shows lack of originality and work, but hell if it’s a fine experience this indeed is a playground for all.

I’m speaking about someone who takes a girl out, emails her, calls her, maybe replies to an RFM, comes with gifts, expends some feeling … in a nutshell … when he comes to town she is his ball and chain (and you know it) although he still “tries” to do his thing on the side below the radar of the chica network.

Now the key to this question is … this is the favorita of a friend, buddy, wingman … not just some miscellaneous dude name Oscar you shared a drink and a laugh with.

My perspective in the unwritten code of brotherhood is that if your buddy has invested “past the norm” (monetary and emotionally) then that chica is off limits to me regardless if she approaches me when he is not around and wants to do me for free because I know he made some sort of investment past the norm … yes she is there for business for everyone … and if I don’t do her, someone else would … to me it is a code of ethics (if such a thing exist in mongering) that is there because I befriend this person.

1. It’s his fantasy let him play it out the way he wants…even though we all know it will be on again off again, on again and invariably off

2. Regardless of how enticing she may be, there are a million and one more options where I don’t need to piggyback on my boys experience but create my own

Should there be any inkling of morality in this being as though they are all “business woman” who for the most part could give 2 craps about any friendship you have if it came down to them needing cab fare, something to eat or just a pay day?

I know they are everyone’s rental until they are “totally” taken out of the environment, but should someone who your “wing” has had a history with be off-limits?

I am sure answers will differ based on those who seek the girlfriend experience and/or have had the GFE against those who simply sport-fvck?

Do the same rules apply in fantasy land that apply in the real world ... where you would never do your buddies girl .... Now in saying this I realize some of you are that dastardly and would do your boys wife on the sly anyway ... so this question doesn't apply to you ... LOL

I know there are different perspectives … would just like to hear a few

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:47 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

This just came up in TJ. I had a favorita (now ex) at a bar in TJ. The other night in the bar I was sitting with another lady, and as it usually happens in TJ, we were exploring each others bodies. I see my ex come into the bar, and send the current one on her way. The ex comes over and is in stink eye control. She is pissed. I say let's go arriba, and she say no, and points to my amigo and says, "I want to go with him". He looks at me and says is it O.K. with me. I tell him sure that it is her job. According to him, she grudge phucked him, so he would tell me about it. No problem with me, it is always bro's before ho's. It is not possible that a lady who I am paying for will ever come between me and my amigo's.

All she did was kill the goose that laid the golden egg. He will be in town maybe 3-4 times a year, and I am in town 2-3 time a month. What it did do was allow me to be able to session with about 3 other ladies in her bar so far, with at least two more I am going to put in the rotation. I will now get the stink eye treatment from her, like I did something wrong, yet it is O. K. for her to go phuck other men. Go figure, especially since I am a fat, old, phuck who I would think she would be happy not to have to phuck me anymore.

For me, I do not understand how men can get their boxers in a bunch over a lady that they are paying for sex. IMO, you are only one event away from her going off on you anyway.

Health & happiness to all.............

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:46 am 

YES. She's a working girl, not a wife.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:52 am 

One important thing to remember is that these are women who have sex to make a living. If you can remember that, you should have no problem deciding whether to screw your buddy's "favorita."

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:46 am 

That is her job. Tell any "favorita boys" they need to understand the fact and grow up. I would go so far to say anyone that would take such a thing the wrong way shouldn't be involved with renting chicas.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:58 am 

Seems to me most responders are missing the point of the original poster's question: is it OK to phuck your buddy's / wingman's favorita BEHIND HIS BACK?.

The questions of whether:

• she is a prostitute (or not);
  • he is emotionally involved (or not);
  • he sends her money (or not);
  • she clamps down on him (or not) when he visits;
  • you think he is a fool (or not) for getting emotionally involved with a prostitute;

... are irrelevant to the main point, which as the OP said is an ethics issue. Or in simpler terms, a "man-code" issue.

Right or wrong, your buddy has an emotional attachment to this chica. Despite this fact, you and her decide to transact some carnal business behind his back. Is it OK for you to do this? That's the question.

mh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:52 am 

Orange wrote:
YES. She's a working girl, not a wife.

Big DITTO! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Berk.....

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:31 am 

Miamiheller wrote:
Right or wrong, your buddy has an emotional attachment to this chica. Despite this fact, you and her decide to transact some carnal business behind his back. Is it OK for you to do this? That's the question.

mh

I agree this is the main issue. If you try to do it behind his back, that is wrong. Just tell him that you want to bang his favorita. Just a reminder that favorita means favorite as in "favorite hooker". It doesn't mean "girlfriend" or "exclusive hooker", even though some guys believe that it does. If she's in the "game", she's "free" unless he has her "booked" (means paying her to be with him 24/7). If they have some agreement that she wont bang other guys while he's in town, then she should tell you this. If she's willing, your buddy should hve no issues. If he does, he needs to wake up out of his fantasy world.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:07 pm 

I probably shouldn't answer a theoretical answer, I admit. I don't tend to pal around with guys who have the emotional maturity of teenage girls. And that is pretty much the status of a guy who would care who else is doing a hooker. Ok, if the behind the back is gonna be the hangup, no. Do it so he knows about it for his own good. My, my the delusion this hooker thing creates. :?

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:38 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

It all depends on the context. I mean, if she is just a random favorita that works full time and there are no dilusions on either side then there is no problem gettin with her. Although the fact she is all "I won't tell if you don't" that right there is a recipe for trouble. You can't stop a ho from being a ho, but you can have some kind of bro code. The least you can do is tell your wingman that his girl is doing this shit. If not you are a scumbag because your wingman is supposed to be your boy. I think you should tell him either way. I mean why would you hide it? The only reason to hide it is if there is a reason to hide it. And hiding it from your boy is basically like phucking his wife, just because she is a ho. Do the right thing and tell him and see how he handles it. Because if you don't and fugg her and he finds out after the fact he is prolly gonna be pissed. It has nothing to do with the fact she is a ho, this is about your and your boy.......PERIOD....... Just my humble opinion.

the DR

<-----OG...... 8)

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:46 pm 

Some good points were brought up since my last response;

IMO, I wouldn't do her in front of his back, nor behind his back. There are enough women of the night out there, that I just wouldn't do it. My own personal choice. While others may not feel the same way as I, I wouldn't want to lose a bro over a ho!!! I would tell him though if she had made attempts with me. At the same time, I hold no energy about a friend, and a woman that I am paying to have s*x, doing my friend at any time. It matters not to me whether it is in front of me, or behind me. I wouldn't even care if he did not tell me. I don't put a lot of energy into a "relationship" with a women that has sex for money.

For me the only real difference was her throwing it up in my face to get at me, and saying she wanted to go arriba with him, when I had said let's go. If I had not said, "Let's go arriba", I would have had no problem with her wanting to do him, it is her job.That is about her, and not about my friend. IMO, she lost her status as a favorita from that point on. It is a good thing though, it keeps me in line with what I am looking for in mongering, NEXT!!!!!

I am now really looking forward to my next journey to TJ so I can sample some of the ladies that I have not because of her. I have three others in the bar interested, and two more I want to put in the rotation. It was not because I cared so much for her, as I felt she would get her panties in a bunch, which she did. I just didn't figure that she would be that pissed to do what she did.

IMO, it matters not what you call the woman, favorita, novia, etc. If she is hooking for money, she is fair game, unless the man has already paid for her time, or is currently sitting with her and talking. After that time for payment is up, she is free to be with anyone that has the right amount of money she is charging.

What I really do not understand is why a lady 1/3 my age would get her panties in a bunch over a fat, old, f*rt like me, especially when is is very popular in the bar and not hurting for business. It is unbelievable.

Health & happiness to all...............

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:00 pm 

Just so I am not misunderstood, I am an honest guy. I just don't tolerate silliness. I have gone hunting with guys on occasion and have told them point blank not to get the sappy attachment thing and that if I see something I like I will go for it, so don't act 7 years old and call dibbs on a chica or something. What really gets me, and I hope this is not off subject, are guys that get hooked on girls and think they have something more but continue to hang out with their girl in whore settings. And want folks to keep hands off. When ya gotta girl, don't continuously hand out with them in a whorehouse. :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:25 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
Just so I am not misunderstood, I am an honest guy. I just don't tolerate silliness. I have gone hunting with guys on occasion and have told them point blank not to get the sappy attachment thing and that if I see something I like I will go for it, so don't act 7 years old and call dibbs on a chica or something. What really gets me, and I hope this is not off subject, are guys that get hooked on girls and think they have something more but continue to hang out with their girl in whore settings. And want folks to keep hands off. When ya gotta girl, don't continuously hand out with them in a whorehouse. :D

Good advice....... I should follow it too........lol

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:10 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
I probably shouldn't answer a theoretical answer, I admit. I don't tend to pal around with guys who have the emotional maturity of teenage girls. And that is pretty much the status of a guy who would care who else is doing a hooker. Ok, if the behind the back is gonna be the hangup, no. Do it so he knows about it for his own good. My, my the delusion this hooker thing creates. :?

Yeah, I agree. If a "buddy" is going to get all bent out of shape over you banging his favorite prepago, maybe it's time to find another buddy. I'm not saying rub his face in it, but if he finds out his girl hasn't been "faithful," let the chips fall where they may. For me, a piece of the "bro code" among mongers is sharing the wealth. If you find a "nugget," be sure to share her with your "brothers." :wink: Furthermore, I would not want to deprive a working girl from taking advantage of an opportunity to earn more money. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:18 pm 

BlueDevil wrote:
Thirdworld wrote:

Yeah, I agree. If a "buddy" is going to get all bent out of shape over you banging his favorite prepago, maybe it's time to find another buddy. I'm not saying rub his face in it, but if he finds out his girl hasn't been "faithful," let the chips fall where they may. For me, a piece of the "bro code" among mongers is sharing the wealth. If you find a "nugget," be sure to share her with your "brothers." :wink: Furthermore, I would not want to deprive a working girl from taking advantage of an opportunity to earn more money. :mrgreen:

Mongering 101....... Make sure you don't let this guy around your favorita.....I think you got bro code mixed up...... I am not saying don't get on her, but if your "friend"(which I am not sure if you are clear on that definition) is into a girl and she is douching him you should at least tell him, not jump on the chance to embarrass him. But like I said, you might wanna look up friend in the dictionary......You would not want to deprive a working girl from taking advantage to earn more money? Sounds like you are just tryin to justify being a shitty friend.... Just my two cents.....

the DR

<----OG-----recognize...... 8)