www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:52 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:25 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

This seems like a tough subject because of all the variables..my instinct says no way since there's so many chicas around. But then again, if a chica wants to get down with you, there's little to stop it (especially) if there's no money involved..

So the question is really for the guy and his relationship with said friend etc..

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:30 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Cujo'S wrote:
This seems like a tough subject because of all the variables..my instinct says no way since there's so many chicas around. But then again, if a chica wants to get down with you, there's little to stop it (especially) if there's no money involved..

So the question is really for the guy and his relationship with said friend etc..

Cujo

Thank you......Because in the end, will the ho bring a shovel or will your friend?.....No matter it be a ho or be a "regular" girl, your bro is the one there even if he did make a bad decision by falling for a ho...... Cuz free p$ssy comes all the time, but a good buddy......well, like I said, maybe y'all don't know what that is.......

My arguement is not for the guy falling for a ho. It is the principal that the guy is yoru friend.......

the DR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 3:30 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:

Cujo

Thank you......Because in the end, will the ho bring a shovel or will your friend?.....No matter it be a ho or be a "regular" girl, your bro is the one there even if he did make a bad decision by falling for a ho...... Cuz free p$ssy comes all the time, but a good buddy......well, like I said, maybe y'all don't know what that is.......

My arguement is not for the guy falling for a ho. It is the principal that the guy is your friend.......

the DR

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:10 pm 

I did not read the other responses yet but I say, no.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 7:32 pm 

Dr.Mario wrote:
No matter it be a ho or be a "regular" girl, your bro is the one there even if he did make a bad decision by falling for a ho...... Cuz free p$ssy comes all the time, but a good buddy......well, like I said, maybe y'all don't know what that is.......

My arguement is not for the guy falling for a ho. It is the principal that the guy is your friend.......

the DR

+1

mh

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:47 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Miamiheller
Made a good point just ask him! Not worth pissing a bud off for a Chica, Ho or not if he feels tight with her don't do her behind his back just ask him if he say's yeah go for it but his body language tenses up just back off there is no shortage of girls but friends are to important to lose even if she is for sale.

Then next I agree with Steve SB shit we usually do the same girls have cigars while talking about them, no way we should get hooked up or messed up for a working girl. Hell even here in that states when we find a new UTR Girl we pass her around between friends before we do any reviews and that's to open her up to the public so she doesn't start thinking as Steve say's giving us the stink eye LOL different here though except parties they are not at the same place but do have a network of sorts just not as refined as they do in CR.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 10:37 pm 

Dr.Mario wrote:
Cujo'S wrote:

Cujo

My arguement is not for the guy falling for a ho. It is the principal that the guy is yoru friend.......

the DR

Now, I'm a little confused here. I thought we were speaking strictly about "working girls"... and not "regular" women. If a friend has a bonafide amiga, amante or novia, who is not actively "working" the usual p4p venues, and he has feelings for her, then by all means... hands-off.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 1:57 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Well thank you all for your diverse and no too surprising replies ... this has really been an exercise as to who I could get to give my favorita a ride to airport and meet me without fear of stopping at 3 motels along the way .... LOL

I asked the question because I have seen it often enough over the years to where I thought it was just me who thought this was rather unimaginitive, pathetic, lame and just plain lazy in this type of playground.

Everything is there for a guy to have what they want; when they want and how they want it as far as a chica is concerned and you mean to tell me from the hundreds of chics that parade into the gulch daily you have to earmark someone who a "friend" has been or is making time with. And again, I am basing this on a "friend" having a chica he has "invested" in over and above the norm ... I'm not talking about the chica who does her hour or less stint and is back at the bar.

It's like reaching into a bag of chocolate M&M's and declaring you have to have that one that someone (your boy) already took because that must be a good one.

I can't pass judgement on how people do "their costa rica" ... if they want the GFE because that is not what they get at home they are entitled ... its there fantasyland .... if they want the freedom of variety and sport phucking because that is not what the get at home ... thats there call ... it's not for me or anyone to pass judgement.

But for some to say their should be no ethics or morals in the slightest introduced to this because it is play for play ... well that is someone being extremely lazy or someone who has little or none of that fiber to begin with. Regardless of the occupation, IMHO these are still real people regardless of if some feel the need to dehumanize them for a particular personal satisfaction. A "HO" for the most part is an occupation, it doesn't necessarily make you less of a person.

If a friend wants to live out his fantasy "right or wrong" with a girl who is for everyone ... well guess what ... as "a friend" ... I will never be the one to shatter his good time. Now add that there is an exceptionally huge pool of fish out there ... I think it is strongly possible to resist a desire and even a request on the side from said chica. ... add in again the highly likely event that this same chica had been parading around in front of you for years and now since a friend did all the leg work and has deemed her worthy she is now "do-able" to you ... chances are had she not been with your friend and been given the "good chica seal of approval" you wouldn't have even said more the "Hola" to her

I'll let him have his thing and I would go and do my own. If it means more to him then it should ... who am I to say ... his bubble will be burst regardless of whether I do it or someone he doesnt know and that is all part and parcel of the Costa Rica playground, but the fact still remains ... its my boy and I would never do it because that is a code of brotherhood and friendship...and as long as he isn't doing anything personally injurious to him ... then its all good ... let him have his 5 weeks of fame.... or less LO.

Unfortunately on many fronts ... woman and/or money are the evils that can severely change the dynamics of any friendship.

Some of the responses, in my opinion, lean on being very callous ... because this has nothing to do with the girl who most of us know are single minded ... it has all to do with a friendship that doesnt have to be challenged and shouldn't be ... and unfortunately, when it involves woman and some man's emotions (missplaced or not) things aren't always scene in the most rational way. I mean really ... how many felt they got snowballed by marrying a "keeper" love interest when many said NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! LOL

In Costa Rica the enviroment is such that ... It's not the last strip of bacon on the breakfast table ... there are 4 pans in the back and 12 pigs in the yard.

Why potentially ruin your boys breakfast when there is a smorgesborg out there. :lol:

Thanks all for the varying responses

OH Yeah ... and on a final note ... in lieu of all my "dastardly" friends out there .... I'll just have her take the bus and meet me at the airport .... LOL!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:44 am 

Always take the high road...

Cuj and Miamiheller ...+1

Great thread btw Traveling!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 am 

One of the best measures of the value of ethical decisions is simply how well you feel about the decision a week or so after making it. I've had the opportunity to do favoritas behind the backs of buddies on four occasions. I've always said "no." Once or twice that wasn't easy to do, but I've always slept well and knew that I was doing the right thing. The more difficult part was deciding whether or not to tell my buddy that his favorita had made the offer or to let him continue on in blissful ignorance.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:17 am 

When friendship is involved, its probably not worth putting the friendship in peril over a girl - is a little bit of sex worth the potential ending of a relationship?

If the guy, for whatever misguided reason has feelings for the girl, he is going to be pissed and hurt - with so many fish in the sea (Or as Tony Soprano said is a famous scene "With all the girls in Jersey, why did you have to have her" If he was the "other guy", answer is def. NO :lol: )

I'll hold my comments regarding the fact that in almost every case where the gal is a pro, his feelings are stronger than hers in 99% of the cases; she would gladly Phuck you for money and not give it a 2nd thought (b/c thats what she does :roll: ), and a lot of fools need to wake up and smell the coffee and stop acting like they are 16, b/c while you might really like her, she is not your "girlfriend" but rather a regular - and her not being your girlfriend is not a bad thing........

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:55 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

An idiot know nothing newbie here... but seems to me like manners and common sense should be a good enough guide.

It is surprising to read that so many guys "wife up" or develop feelings. When I was in the service, we had guys who would fall in love with strippers all the time. Even if it wasn't your money she's after and even if you really were the man of her dreams, this ain't Pretty Woman and you're not Richard Gere. Relax, enjoy the variety! If you want a wife or a relationship, why go to a whore house? :?:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:36 pm 

Very astute observation Sportsguy23, although common sense is seldom appreciated in the CRT. :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 11:14 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Great post!! I have this with wingman now and is a good friend.. he talks about this girl all the time and now just see her when he is in san jose(wife up) with her. Now he never ask me not to be with her, since he sends money and talks to every day on the phone, I told him,she is all yours, No big lost there are so many other girls in town to pick from for fun. I get drama from the girls not my wingman...

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:37 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Perro Sucio code of ethic: I'm gonna doggie your hoe :twisted: Stop crying! Ain't no crying in mongering :shock: :lol: :twisted:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 60 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next