www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu May 16, 2024 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

GFE or LTLT Kind of Guy
Poll ended at Tue Sep 13, 2011 12:38 pm
I am definitely into the Girl Friend Experience; dinner, little gifts, drinks, lovie talk you name it! 63%  63%  [ 36 ]
I am more into the wam, bam, thank you ma'am and BTW, here is your dinero, see you when I see you. 37%  37%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 57
 Post subject: Re: GFE or Pay to Leave?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:10 pm 
59Vette wrote:
Amazed at some of these posts, these hoes are people also the quality of the services depends on certain things. I am not saying wine and dine them. You might as well use Palm-ela Anderson to get off. The way some of these girls are treated no wonder they want to rip you off. I have witnessed with my own eyes the loud and impolite remarks made to these girls. I walked into bar downtown guy was giving a ration of crap to girl , she was not with him. Just a customer like anyone else. If you really want to know what they think, most are really honest with you. They will tell you about the jerks they have to deal with and the bad experiences. Yes they can be a pain in the ass, some of you guys made them that way. Yes you pay them to leave for that reason. You might as well be screwing a blow -up doll. Even in the MPs show them some respect and kindness and then ride them hard. Yes they are hoes am not on the save a hoe program but treat them with dignity and respect.

A group of us witnessed a scene at the Castillo bar one rainy afternoon. An intoxicated, very large guy made a puta sitting at the bar come to tears by repeatedly, aggressively and very loudly describing how he wanted to Phuck her in the ass. It was quite disturbing and the girl quickly exited the bar. The guy in question was quite imposing physically and I was told that he was a vacationing policeman from the Philadelphia PD.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:25 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

This kind of Ugly American is far too common and I hate to see them in action. I don't think they understand they are being watched, impressions are being made and many countries with little or nothing compared to us already have reasons to resent us and don't need any more.

Man I'm living life like a great white shark swimming with minnows! It's all about panocha, great scotch, fine cigars, loud-ass rock music and speed, speed, speed - plus spending as much time as possible in paradise on earth, Costa Rica!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:17 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

K-Paxian wrote:
This kind of Ugly American is far too common and I hate to see them in action. I don't think they understand they are being watched, impressions are being made and many countries with little or nothing compared to us already have reasons to resent us and don't need any more.

Very true Pax.....but jerks don't care :roll:

And very unfortunately we are too often judged by the assholes and jerks among us vs the 98% of us who do not exhibit the bad behavior described.

Why am I not surprised the asshole in question was sitting at the bar - and why I also believe over consumption might have played a role in his stupidness :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:03 pm 

There have been a few times my pecker has been up and I have said something to a jerk spouting off or being a dick to a girl. If they get really loud in response, I back off, but by then the whole room is watching them and they usually get the message. Not always but usually.

I saw some guy at a bar the other day getting drunk, buying bartenders drinks, then claiming he never offered them drinks. I had to bite my tongue as I heard him buying them rounds of drinks. I hate biting my tongue, it makes me swallow my own blood.

Man I'm living life like a great white shark swimming with minnows! It's all about panocha, great scotch, fine cigars, loud-ass rock music and speed, speed, speed - plus spending as much time as possible in paradise on earth, Costa Rica!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:25 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:
How about looking at it as a straight hook up? No GFe or P4p?

Cujo

I mean can I get an AMEN!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Even though you hold the money, it does not mean you make the decisions......

the DR

<--------OG watchin your back even when you don't see him.....

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:55 pm 

Hey losers, Cujo so smooth chicas pay him to leave. :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:07 pm 

Quit teasing them Cujo. :D I lurked around the usual haunts a couple of weeks ago and would have to say it might work with like 3% of what I saw. The rest better have dat fat wallet...

PostPosted: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:11 pm 

PacoLoco wrote:
Hey losers, Cujo so smooth chicas pay him to leave. :lol:

Ha, paco said a funny :D

But my smirk remains..I think the premise of this question is laughable..as if mongers are deciding wuts going on.. :lol:
"oh yea, she was all over me last night but I asked her to leave" ....

Imaginate 'chacho.... :)

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:12 pm 

59Vette wrote:
Amazed at some of these posts, these hoes are people also the quality of the services depends on certain things. I am not saying wine and dine them. You might as well use Palm-ela Anderson to get off. The way some of these girls are treated no wonder they want to rip you off. I have witnessed with my own eyes the loud and impolite remarks made to these girls. I walked into bar downtown guy was giving a ration of crap to girl , she was not with him. Just a customer like anyone else. If you really want to know what they think, most are really honest with you. They will tell you about the jerks they have to deal with and the bad experiences. Yes they can be a pain in the ass, some of you guys made them that way. Yes you pay them to leave for that reason. You might as well be screwing a blow -up doll. Even in the MPs show them some respect and kindness and then ride them hard. Yes they are hoes am not on the save a hoe program but treat them with dignity and respect.

And who told you that by seeing them for what they are you have to treat them bad?
Treating others bad is loud sign of who you are.
Those who bring feelings while dealing with hookers are the one being played big time.
They see us for what we are, just johns who might be idiots enough to be added to their "money request list".
As for their "honesty", is that a joke?

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:25 pm 

K-Paxian wrote:

I'm just an American by choice but IMHO, Americans are always being blamed for bad behavior even when the culprits are not Americans.
There are jackasses in every country and Latinos are the worst than Americans.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:13 am 

Suckers have no nationality. Been waiting to get back to the city and find some proteges. I preach and teach chicas everyday how many suckers and easy dollars there are out there.. :evil:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 9:12 am 

59Vette wrote:

Quote:
The way some of these girls are treated no wonder they want to rip you off. I have witnessed with my own eyes the loud and impolite remarks made to these girls. I walked into bar downtown guy was giving a ration of crap to girl , she was not with him. Just a customer like anyone else. If you really want to know what they think, most are really honest with you. They will tell you about the jerks they have to deal with and the bad experiences. Yes they can be a pain in the ass, some of you guys made them that way. Yes you pay them to leave for that reason. You might as well be screwing a blow -up doll

Sounds like the "Costa Rica Sux Club" was in town that week.... :roll: 8)

Pura Vida

EdB