www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Mon May 06, 2024 3:20 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next
 Post subject: Ticas 100-Mongers 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 2:33 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I just thought I would bring up a subject that is touched on alot in this forum, but it seems like most guys just don't get it. Even if you are down here and are completely just mongering why is it that guys constantly keep getting taken for a ride. Whether it be RFMs or being overcharged for bad service or you get involved with a girl down here. Some say insecurity of the women here cause them to act improperly because of the competition down here. I say insecurity should be driving them to act right and be better than the rest. Is that too much to ask? I should say not. So, I wanna hear what you guys think. And I wanna know why you guys do this. So all you guys out there, and you know who you are, tell me why you do what you do for these girls. You can make up any excuse you want, but I wanna hear it. And don't hide behind the fact you might be lying to yourself about what you really have. I wanna hear them all, the good the bad, and the terrible.

the DR

<------OG up in here watchin out for y'all even when you are not.......

Post subject: Re: Ticas 100-Mongers 0
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:10 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Dr.Mario wrote:
I just thought I would bring up a subject that is touched on alot in this forum, but it seems like most guys just don't get it. Even if you are down here and are completely just mongering why is it that guys constantly keep getting taken for a ride. Whether it be RFMs or being overcharged for bad service or you get involved with a girl down here. Some say insecurity of the women here cause them to act improperly because of the competition down here. I say insecurity should be driving them to act right and be better than the rest. Is that too much to ask? I should say not. So, I wanna hear what you guys think. And I wanna know why you guys do this. So all you guys out there, and you know who you are, tell me why you do what you do for these girls. You can make up any excuse you want, but I wanna hear it. And don't hide behind the fact you might be lying to yourself about what you really have. I wanna hear them all, the good the bad, and the terrible.

the DR

<------OG up in here watchin out for y'all even when you are not.......

Because we're human... and strangely enough, so are the girls.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:18 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

PlaneCrazy wrote:

So other than that being painfully obvious, I'm not sure what your point was. Agreed, even though were both human the point is chicas are steamrolling this game we call p4p...hence the title chicas 100, mongers zero..

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:41 pm 

i think its a legitimate question but with the history of this board and the caliber of some of the existing members its doubtful this goes anywhere.
i am sort of surprised planecrazy even said that much. most of us that are around with any frequency know people that outright support women and extending families. sometimes more than one.
if that works for them and they get to be some version of happy for a while who's to say its wrong? its their money and i think in the end they know it is what it is.
if they are older and have lived the american marriage all their lives this might just be the best thing that has ever happened to them.
if i was to take a guess i'd say the answer is pretty simple. no one wants to be alone and happiness is an individual experience. if a girl is outright banging the literal life out of a guy who never got it like that then the deal is the deal.
and he gets to choose how much he wants to know about the rest. jmho or nsho

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 4:50 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Cujo'S wrote:
PlaneCrazy wrote:

So other than that being painfully obvious, I'm not sure what your point was. Agreed, even though were both human the point is chicas are steamrolling this game we call p4p...hence the title chicas 100, mongers zero..

Cujo

Who's being steamrolled? You think that everyone who mongers in SJ are on this board posting? I doubt it. Honestly, I think that way too many posters on here are trying to create some sort of ISO-POON standard for P4P. That's easy to do in a whorehouse. Not so easy to do with a thousand independents. The only common thing among all of us is the humanity I mentioned above. Why should we act any different when we P4P then we do for anything else in life?

Perhaps I should have instead said "I Disagree. Because we're human... and strangely enough, so are the girls"

I don't think the Ticas are 100 and mongers 0. Actually, I don't think of it as a competition even. I think that for every monger on here posting how he had a bad experience with a girl, there are probably 10 girls out there somewhere who were phucked over by a monger much worse, either physically, emotionally or financially. We all make mistakes. The best thing I like about this board (besides the general all around useful information on CR) is that the experiences shared by the members here helps me make more informed choices when I am looking for the next companion. So I don't pull the trigger on a smile and a good body alone, if I happen to recognize her from a post here. Helps me avoid the most blatant poor performers or predatory sharks. But when it comes down the the 'Sell', I pay what I feel comfortable paying and I will decide it if was worth it. If i paid $80 or even $100 and I enjoyed it, then I couldn't care sweet Phuck all that someone else got the same girl for only $60 the night before. The really great thing about Costa Rica is that if you have a bad performer, you know that there are a thousand more girls out there to try next.

Now, for those suckers that have repeat visits with poor performers, or up-sellers, or clock watchers, etc... I have no sympathy for them. But frankly, I don't think anything we say here on these boards will make a difference with that stuff happening. Stupid is as stupid does.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:04 pm 

PlaneCrazy wrote:

Now, for those suckers that have repeat visits with poor performers, or up-sellers, or clock watchers, etc... I have no sympathy for them. But frankly, I don't think anything we say here on these boards will make a difference with that stuff happening. Stupid is as stupid does.

Yes..that's what I think he's referring to :wink: :idea:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:19 pm 

:idea: read post before responding. hmmm on that question i would say its usually inexperience or not wanting to come off as mean. after all we are taught to be compassionate as K*ds and this scene just catches you off guard.
its not that hard to smile and say gracias pero no. but i think thats hard for a lot of guys to do gracefully so they just throw out money.
i remember on my first trip down there were two really old guys that were apparently well known. first time i noticed them they walked through SL handing 20s to every girl there as they walked out the door.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:22 pm 

I am just interested in everyone's opinion on this subject. Ok, so we are all humans, but that does not mean we can't identify a problem and help each other out with it if we can. Unless that is not really what we are trying to do here. Or are we just a bunch of jerk offs bragging about our escapades with hookers. I think some of us are friends on this board and we do try to help each other out. Maybe my approach is not how some may like it, but it is mine. I hope some took it that way, if not, well I just tried to explain......So let's hear it. If you think you have been screwed or think you can't get out of a situation this is the place to talk about it. And IMO some need a little push, because defending someone in a terrible situation with, people being lonely and getting phucked like never before is really weak. Because there are tons of them down here, why settle? Again, just my humble opinion. :wink:

the DR

<------OG up in watchin out for y'all even when you are not...... 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:30 pm 

I'll fess up...I've said no to most RFM's, but for girls I really enjoy being with, and they seem to have a heart, I have shown kindness. I don't think that means I'm stupid, I'm compassionate. But I also have a decent bullshit meter so I would say I say no about 95% of the time. And I never give away the farm. But I have thrown a little cash their way if I think they are genuine and I enjoy being with them. Now if the RFM's start coming frequently then I will start saying no.

Man I'm living life like a great white shark swimming with minnows! It's all about panocha, great scotch, fine cigars, loud-ass rock music and speed, speed, speed - plus spending as much time as possible in paradise on earth, Costa Rica!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:31 pm 

ok now im a little confused. op says it is about long term situations with guys getting used?
and i'm not defending anyone. if a guy confides his situation to you all you can do is say your piece and leave it alone. its really not your business now is it?
its sort of like watching an addict slowly kill themselves. do you really think your words mean that much to them? whatever that specific whore does for them its unique to their experience imo

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:31 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Dr.Mario wrote:
I am just interested in everyone's opinion on this subject. Ok, so we are all humans, but that does not mean we can't identify a problem and help each other out with it if we can. Unless that is not really what we are trying to do here. Or are we just a bunch of jerk offs bragging about our escapades with hookers. I think some of us are friends on this board and we do try to help each other out. Maybe my approach is not how some may like it, but it is mine. I hope some took it that way, if not, well I just tried to explain......So let's hear it. If you think you have been screwed or think you can't get out of a situation this is the place to talk about it. And IMO some need a little push, because defending someone in a terrible situation with, people being lonely and getting phucked like never before is really weak. Because there are tons of them down here, why settle? Again, just my humble opinion. :wink:

the DR

<------OG up in watchin out for y'all even when you are not...... 8)

I think just getting the information out there is helping a lot of people here. Write those trip reports. Let your opinion be known. It all helps in the end. But , how does that old saying go? - "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink" - I think that applies well in this situation. There will always be some brothers here who ignore the majority of advice and go and do things their own way and there will always be chicas who know that and will try to exploit it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:51 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I think this topic links with the recent post about up sell at MPs. I do not believe that if two adults enter into a business agreement (and that is what P4P is!!) that anyone is being taken advantage of. Now the guys that get smashed and cannot see straight and get robbed well that’s a different subject and IMO it’s their fault for being an idiot.
Women whether pro or non-pro are going to get everything they can out of a man. That’s not wrong that’s just their nature.
I’ve made seven trips to CR since “03” and can honestly say that I have not been taken once. I have had some women that I would never repeat with, but I guarantee this they ask me if it is ok for them to leave and most often than not I’m the one dropping the hint that its time by asking if they need me to call a taxi.
Everyone that mongers has his own reasons for going that route. Myself I actually do not know any other way. I have NO GAME. I paid for my first taste at the age of twelve with two candy bars.
Do I pay cien or tip at a MP hell yes. Do I send money hell know. Do I treat the woman that I have asked to spend time with respectfully (within reason) yes. The bottom line for me is its business and the best business deal is when both people walk away smiling.
And if you take the advice given frequently here and negotiate the deal prior to departing for your room you’ll smile!!
The only people being hustled are those being mugged.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:37 pm 

I think we have several different scenarios going on here. If you are talking about guys sending money with some expectation of benefit from the exchange, I think you are right that the majority will end up with nothing but Western Union receipts. After all, rule #1 is never pay upfront and sending money from another country is paying WAY up front. Consider it a gift and nothing more, IMHO.

As far as judging who is doing whom from the outside of a full-time relationship...I'll pass. :D

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:29 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Dr. Mario
Athrough I am not really a big mongerer (never been my thing) I gotta believe that many mongerers are using their exploits with these women to cover up some pretty basic insecurities with women.

I also know that any time I treated a lady way to generously was because I felt she would think I was more desirable (i.e. lovable) the more $'s I put out. This over generous behavior usually works in reverse, because we appear needy (and are), but we (I) don't get it at the time.

Now that I am older, it may be P4P or nothing (celebacy is not an option). So, I think I may be able keep it together by thinking of my needs on pay for service basis only. But you know what they say,

"theres no fool like an old fool".

I gotta say one of the things I am looking for with this blog and when I go to CR, DR or Med. is a sane, mature, rational wing helping me keep my head on straight. Being out some cash is minor problem compared to what can happen when you lose perspective in a places like this.

Does this help ?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:50 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I remember the old saying that Charlie Sheen said a few years ago...I don't pay them for sex I pay them to leave. While this is funny it is not true for me, and I expect for 95% of men who pay for sex. I pay them for sex but I also pay them for the ease of the transaction. I'm no stud but not a bad looking fellow either, and I have bagged a few beautiful women in my day but it came after a hell of a chase. Getting older and having extra income at the end of the month I have found to score a hot girl here in the states was so damn tiring anymore, and simply prefer going for the P4P route.

I say no to RFM but that is my preference. If you send money because you feel she cares about you then you are ignorant. If you send money because it makes you feel good like giving to a charity then all the more power to you and no one should judge.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11  Next