www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 10:27 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 Post subject: Re: Ticas 100-Mongers 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:52 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Its interesting because this board can be such a good tool, but I've also noticed over the years it may foster some false pretenses or a "one size fits all mentality".

Take in the info and extrapolate what you need...there will be those that say ur over thinking p4p but...if ur not winning, ur losing..

"A wise girl listens, but doesn’t believe. Kisses, but doesn’t fall in love. And leaves before she is left." - Marilyn Monroe

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:33 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I thought I would give this a bump since it relates directly to Rolltide's story of getting worked. Maybe if force fed enough someone will learn from these threads......

the DR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:56 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Dr Mario

I just got back from CR. I stayed at the SL and even through I did not have a GFE there I did have a good time and many of ladies were pretty nice.

My Dad's CR wife, set me up with a 38 yr old non-pro Tica. She reminded me of a Gringa, difficult to please, constant game playing, questionalble veracity (her stories did not add up).

Anyway, I got in the game and the best thing that happened to me Chica wise was talking to a yound Nica in a chinese restuarant. She was far from a 10, but she seemed definitely interested in me and she had a sexy smile.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:39 am 

Slinky2011 wrote:
Dr Mario

I just got back from CR. I stayed at the SL and even through I did not have a GFE there I did have a good time and many of ladies were pretty nice.

My Dad's CR wife, set me up with a 38 yr old non-pro Tica. She reminded me of a Gringa, difficult to please, constant game playing, questionalble veracity (her stories did not add up).

Anyway, I got in the game and the best thing that happened to me Chica wise was talking to a yound Nica in a chinese restuarant. She was far from a 10, but she seemed definitely interested in me and she had a sexy smile.

Sounds like so far so good with this one.......I hope all goes well. Good luck!!!!!!

the DR

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:16 am 

It might just be signs of getting old and crochety, but when I see even the slightest red flag, suspect behavior or something I don't like whatsoever I back away. I'm at a phase of life I want 0% problems and 0% drama in my life. In the new year, if I look for anything, it will be for a PRO who doesn't get attached. BUT, we have chemistry, can hang out and have fun. Had quite a few when I lived in the city before. Had fun when we were together with no expectations or questions.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:46 pm 

Thirdworld, my sentiments exactly, and well-written.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:11 pm 

I am bumping this thread because even I forgot what we are doing here..... So maybe it will help others remember what we are dealing with down here.......

the DR

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11