www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:52 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Don't send money!!! is the best advice that we can give each other. I was taught this when I was an 18 year old Jar Head in the Philippines. I do agree with Jersey about buying some food. On more than one occasion I have taken chicas to Soda Peru for lunch, I was not interested in what they were selling at the time but wanted some company during lunch. This has helped me make friends and has helped me learn more spanish. If a chica wants my contact info I give it to them, but I also tell them straight up in my best spanish don't ask for money and don't tell me you'll pay me back, I'm not stupid!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 6:58 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I had a tica email me for money a few weeks ago. Some bullshit about school or something. When I replied no because you didn't give up the culo on my last trip she got very angry and stated "for every guy like you who says no five more say yes".... I really hope this is not true! Don't send money...repeat...don't ever send money. You can make a game of it by pretending you wish you could send money but don't ever send money!!!!!

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:13 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

The whole I'm not a prostitute is classic!!! Next time I get that I will say if you want to have sex with me for free to prove you are not a hooker I will be happy to not pay you...lol.

I also got the "you only come here for sex" comment by an upset tica looking for money!!! I replied, yeah no shit....lol.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:24 pm 

I have had a few RFMs from both Colombiana's, Tica's, Thai's, Gringa's.... I was never stupid enough to send/give money to any of them, but I married a Piasa. Even though I don't think she was a pro, and I believe she did have some legitimate feelings for me, the last 3 years of our 8 year marriage (12 year relationship) was a constant RFM.

I am not saying all paisa's, ticas or women in general are like this, but I am saying there are more suttle ways you can played besides the obvious RFM.

Many females learn early on, that their natural talents are their only real asset. Many ladies don't feel that working that asset should be constrained to the P4P session, or dinner and a movie.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:08 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Look at this whole p4p like catch and release fishing. NO, you are not special. The same exact scenarios play over and over daily in places like the DR, SL and such. The words and actions of the chicas are the same, only the guys faces change. I have seen chicas use their exact phrases, lines and routine to the letter on one after another "special" guys. And once you think you are "special", you are in the most trouble of all. :D

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:50 am 

Thirdworld wrote:
Look at this whole p4p like catch and release fishing. NO, you are not special. The same exact scenarios play over and over daily in places like the DR, SL and such. The words and actions of the chicas are the same, only the guys faces change. I have seen chicas use their exact phrases, lines and routine to the letter on one after another "special" guys. And once you think you are "special", you are in the most trouble of all. :D

Quite true: I have heard the following at least once:

1) You buy me a drink
2) You buy me food
3) Give me money for taxi
4) Give me 2000 colones
5) Buy me cigarrettes

You are thought of as a mark and the more to give in to these demands, the more you will perpetuate the problem. They just think of you as a sucker as you think they would go into a Tico club and try that sheet? Doubtful, oh and it just doesn't happen in CR, there was a cigar bar in HOU where I used to hang out and more than once some chick came up to me w/o so much as a "how are you/" asked me to buy her a drink. Same-same.

It is not going to get you anywhere; sure, she will keep on asking until you say "no" :) I can see it if you have already made a deal and you want the Deb to get a little relaxed before laying pipe, but just buying food or drinks for women out of the blue is not going to do you any good, they have money to buy food as most of the girls earn as much as the highest earners in the country. Of course, just my opinion...... 8)

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2011 12:15 pm 

I only buy a drink for a woman when I sincerely want to share a drink with her. This goes for working girls and non alike. And I don't like the no manners guttersnipes who ask! The kind of chica that asks for a drink is not the kind of chica I want to hang out with anyway. Most of the drink hustlers are so worn around the edges that they aren't terribly attractive. Now the best drink of all is one with a chica bought with an RFM from a sucker 8)

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:33 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Thirdworld wrote:
I only buy a drink for a woman when I sincerely want to share a drink with her. This goes for working girls and non alike. And I don't like the no manners guttersnipes who ask! The kind of chica that asks for a drink is not the kind of chica I want to hang out with anyway. Most of the drink hustlers are so worn around the edges that they aren't terribly attractive. Now the best drink of all is one with a chica bought with an RFM from a sucker 8)

One of the best experiences I ever had in SJO was when one of the older, more experienced chicas at HDR saw me one night as I did a quick drive by scout of that place before heading across the street to KL. She followed me across and sat down beside me. I pretty much ignored her as I was looking for someone I had sessioned with the week before. I wasn't rude though and I said Hi to her when she greeted me. It was a complete surprise though when a cold beer appeared in front of me. She actually bought a round for herself and me. That got my attention, lol. We started talking then, and then kissing (oh boy, was she good!) and then she dragged me off for a night out at some local clubs away from the gulch. I paid for the drinks and dinner at those clubs, but money was never mentioned between us all night (I know... I deviated from the rulebook here, lol). Even after we woke up the next morning and had another go-around , she never once asked for anything. I gave her $100 for the night and we exchanged email addresses.

I never got to spend anymore time with her that visit because my favorita came back into town and i was hooked up with her, but on the last day of my trip, this lady showed up at the hotel and left a little gift for me to take home. Just a silly little sculpture that I put in my office. She never even came to my room, just left it with the front desk. I thought that was very classy.

We exchange emails quite often and I am planning on seeing her again next week.

Back on topic... I have my routine when i'm out looking - I am always polite to the girls that come up to me at the bars, but I get very blunt and say "no" if they just come out and ask for a drink. When they are someone I am attracted too and we seem to click when we are chatting, then I will freely offer to buy them a drink. I could care less about the $$... Even if I don't take that girl back to my room, I still consider it fun to sit and drink with them while talking and flirting.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:40 pm 

Absolutely!! And regardless of what I might say, I have NO rules. I take every situation as it comes. I'm surprised you didn't fall off the bar stool when the chica bought you a drink.. :D

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 3:23 pm 

Sorry but I think the older lady that bought you a beer just knew a better way to hustle you.

The game is make you feel like she really likes you (i.e. the imaginary "GFE"). I can't think of better way to get this illusion started than to buy you a drink, especially since you appeared (and were) actually uninterested initially.

Now, it looks like she got a $100 and a steady customer.

I once had an India girlfriend (i.e. part time hooker) that invited me to her home in Singapore to enjoy some home cooked Curry. I discoverd she would not put out until she saw hard currency and she was unhappy when I tried to buy a gift as a actual friend might do, since she was expecting cash. What she did was to take me off the market by taking me to her home. With luck, she could create the illusion of being a "girlfriend" and then the RFM was sure to follow. If she could pull this scam on a couple of guys she could stop working the hotels and just collect the $ from various RFMs.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:57 am 

Slinky2011 wrote:
Sorry but I think the older lady that bought you a beer just knew a better way to hustle you.

The game is make you feel like she really likes you (i.e. the imaginary "GFE"). I can't think of better way to get this illusion started than to buy you a drink, especially since you appeared (and were) actually uninterested initially.

Now, it looks like she got a $100 and a steady customer.

I once had an India girlfriend (i.e. part time hooker) that invited me to her home in Singapore to enjoy some home cooked Curry. I discoverd she would not put out until she saw hard currency and she was unhappy when I tried to buy a gift as a actual friend might do, since she was expecting cash. What she did was to take me off the market by taking me to her home. With luck, she could create the illusion of being a "girlfriend" and then the RFM was sure to follow. If she could pull this scam on a couple of guys she could stop working the hotels and just collect the $ from various RFMs.

Yeah, have to agree, just a different maneuver to get the deal done. Otherwise money would have never entered into it. Another more sinister note is he could have been roofied and everything could have been taken. You have to look at every experience that occurs in the gulch as a possible unhappy unintended ending as well as the normal intended happy ending as it has the potential for both. :)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:51 pm 

I've only had 1 1/2 RFM's after over a dozen trips. The one was from my first knock-me-off-my-feet hooker love. She asked me to bring her a used lap top next time I came, so she could keep in contact with me. I had read about RFM's and decided quickly this was just the beginning. I didn't do it and only saw her once more. My 1/2 was a chica who, about four years ago asked me to buy her a certain perfume next time I came. I did, and she did me for half price. I still see her and she only asks for drinks and dinner. My pleasure!

They are the only two I've ever given my e-mail address to and I can't see ever doing it again.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:59 pm 

Sr Miguel wrote:

They are the only two I've ever given my e-mail address to and I can't see ever doing it again.

This is one of the various problems with p4p..I understand the logic of not exchanging emails cause you feel (you will) get rfm'd. But....

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:23 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Cujo'S wrote:
Sr Miguel wrote:

This is one of the various problems with p4p..I understand the logic of not exchanging emails cause you feel (you will) get rfm'd. But....

Cujo

Come on Cujo, those guys exchanging emails with the putas are tough guys who would say NO to their requests and the putas will respect them for that. Those 5 guys who would say "yes" for every 1 who say "no" are the ones who don't give them their contact information. Uhmm :?: How can that be? Oh, never mind!

The putas are putting out RFMs, not because a few fall for them but because MANY do.

Guys, we're dealing with putas who would phuck with any man who has the money (their chulos get it for free, but you'd never be that one), we're not special to them, just imperfect ATMs machines. Imperfect because many times we give without a reason. They never give us pu*sy for free, and I mean NEVER. You send them money but still have to pay to get some.

If you send money, you're a wuss. Don't get me wrong, I was a wuss too in the past but I never tried to rationalize stupidity, I sent them money because I was an idiot. Today they'll have more luck trying to extract oil from a brick than getting money from me.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:59 pm 

I will (always) contend that if you get rfm'd from a chica it lets you know where you stand with her. Its not so much the being tough or assertive to say no, but the mere notion she felt it was ok to rfm you tell's you she don't give a shit.
The fallacy is in the action..not just saying yes or no to one.... :idea:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 20  Next