www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:25 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Wow that sound like a USA white trash story.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:44 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
I had a Dominican novia for many years. Met her at the HDR. We went to the Dominican together and I met her mom and brother. They lived in the middle of a field in the DR. No electricity, no water, just a tin roof. Well, a few weeks after I got home she RFM'd me because her mom needed a new washing machine! Uh...how can that be, she doesn't even have electricity. :roll:

dapanz1

PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:55 am 

Dapanz1 wrote:
I had a Dominican novia for many years. Met her at the HDR. We went to the Dominican together and I met her mom and brother. They lived in the middle of a field in the DR. No electricity, no water, just a tin roof. Well, a few weeks after I got home she RFM'd me because her mom needed a new washing machine! Uh...how can that be, she doesn't even have electricity. :roll:

dapanz1

The electricity hook-up was the next request.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 9:43 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Dapanz1 wrote:

dapanz1

She didn't tell you that her Mother's new washing machine was named Ricardo 8)

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:53 am 

Greengo wrote:
a little cyber cafe in heredia with a few comps in front...and a dozen in the back ..with full time rfm ers and a program to keep things semi straight...15 minutes away is a subdivision of condos..60 per cent dedicated to the scam and hiding crimminals from the u s and operatives from the middle east .... a multi level scam ...moving young and old guys in and out as they arrive from the u s...bringing in and out nice suvs and youngins that are supposed to be theirs in accordance with their presence...many of these young guys are working two jobs.on rigs or or doing asbestos removal..even married and deployed...overtime ...living in shitholes....crying over the phone...talking for hours to the Babi*s and novias ..even wives ... that only exist in their feeble noodles .. send every nickel for support and to pay off the condos and suvs that are actually wrapped in a half dozen interlocking corps ..its a huge bzness worldwide.... most gringos with a cr novia or wife are being scammed.. just a tiny bit of rocket fuel in your food or drink just once...and youre on the way to a rare cancer rodeo ..most of em really enjoy your misery... even demise..while they hug you and beg for the beach...more toys..clothes..sick mommies..eye surgery..car import bzness...a really big one is computer school for their little 26 yr old son ..who doubles as her freaky lover ..when youre back working your ass off somewhere... ticos on every level ...socially...economically.."hate the phucking gringos".............not "you"..... of course :lol:

BUT MINE IS DIFFERENT!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:02 pm 

g

Last edited by TimBones on Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:06 pm 

TimBones wrote:
Scuba1 wrote:
I don't understand why guys even give out their contact info (some have given home addresses, my space :shock: ) in the first place - all you have to say is I don't use the internet (its not as previlent in CR as it is in the USA) - then are surprised when they get a RFM.

Most of the time there is a language barrier - and often a letdown when an RFM does come (and most times, it will) - "I thought we had something special...." nope, sorry.

By all means, take theirs - but don't give yours.

(Also don't be surprised if the cell has been disconected; they make a practice of not paying their phone bills).

There is a whole section of guys on the board who believe that albeit for a sudden economic need, these girls would be the secretaries, lawyers, doctors etc. They don't want to hear any different and they will be proven wrong time and again. Therefore, why not have a real relationship with them, hence the need to trade info with them and be surprised when the inevitable RFM arrives, when they get ripped off, the girl is barred from the hotel, she is a drug user etc, etc. Its both a class thing and the mentality down there; Spend time with regular Ticos or any people from higher classes in Latin America and you will see the difference; all the successful ones exhibit quite different habits and manners.

The mentality of the lower class is that you are rich and have a lot, they are not, therefore, you need to give it up. They tell me that relationships with regular poor folks in these parts works out about the same way if you marry into the family. Its all about the extended family being there to support them all. :lol: I had a friend who married onto a Honduran family after being deployed there. He and she were living in a very small temp apartment and like 3 other relatives came to visit and stayed for a month in a one bedroom apartment. Yikes :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:09 pm 

duplicate, please delete.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:27 pm 

Some just can't help taking the fantasy out of the bedroom... :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:02 pm 

HDR chica asked me to buy her a car last week, does that count? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 2:47 pm 

What kind did you buy her? :D

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 3:53 pm 

PacoLoco wrote:
HDR chica asked me to buy her a car last week, does that count? :lol:

probably my novia- don't be so cheap and buy her a car for pete's sake - a nice one too so I can use it when I am there!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 5:01 pm 

Bad thing is some gringo already bought her an SUV :!: but she said it burns too much gas and now wants a Honda. :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 1:00 pm 

PacoLoco wrote:
Bad thing is some gringo already bought her an SUV :!: but she said it burns too much gas and now wants a Honda. :lol:

He gets the terminal dumbass award for this year. :shock:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:30 pm 

Like cuba daves say's " sending money to a working girl is like buying tires for a rental car." I have had several RFM's most from colombian girls . One time a girl said she needed money her mother is sick and she has no food ...I asked what was wrong with her mother? she said "migraña" i translated it to migrane ..she need $300.00 I said your mother has a $300 headache? I told her that $300 was almost always the scam RFM amount ,I dont know why but its almost always $300.00 She ofcourse played like she was so insulted and to never speak to her again ..

I eventually went to medellin and texted her on my medellin cell phone and immediatly she called me ! I met her at a outside cafe overlooking parque berrio .I brought some victoria secret creams and some chocolates for her .. while we were eating she told me I called her a prostitute once ? I told her thats what they do they ask for money from strangers with lies ... we got in a little argument then she admitted she thinks Im only here for sex with her ....I told her you think im a stupid gringo? there are 10,000 woman in this city who will have sex with me for the cost of our lunch you think I dont know that ? For that I will prove it to you by not calling you again . SHe left and I never called her ... she was a professional dancer at mangoes and palmahias and also I found profiles of her on many latina dating site's .. funny thing is she still writes me and wants me to visit her next time I come ..,. she is that hot that after this scenario I will probably meet her . lol

One thing I will NEVER refuse a working girl who ask's me for food ,those one's in the delrey who ask I will buy them something because if someone is hungry its a basic human need and I have the means to help so i will its that simple . I will never send money to a chica it serves no purpose ...I have a buddy who does it ... I dont know if its ever helped him much

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next