www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:54 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:08 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

hotdogg wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Got my first RFM today, "help me please" she needs moving money $180 for new apartment..

Wow even the Jaco RFMs are overpriced. Same game but twice the price. I guess the correlation holds.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

HD, my computer got stolen. I have No Way of getting on the internet to contact you. Can you send me $300 for a new computer? PLEASE???
NJ

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:53 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

In years and years of mongering in CR, I never got a RFM when I was in the States. I have a couple fb friends from ho's I met here, and two friends from one friend requested me as a friend, both were hot and I started chatting with both. Eventually both got around to issuing a RFM, I laughed it off and promised them both a nice paycheck when I get there next visit and they come over and deliver to my expectations, they both knew they didn't have a sucker so bid me adieu and agreed to meet. Interesting technique, RFM your friend's fb friends, I bet some chumps go for it, otherwise why are they doing it unless they're setting up new biz when the fb friend visits again, very smart.. :mrgreen: .

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:26 am 

nosejelly wrote:
hotdogg wrote:
Stinger wrote:
Got my first RFM today, "help me please" she needs moving money $180 for new apartment..

Wow even the Jaco RFMs are overpriced. Same game but twice the price. I guess the correlation holds.

HD, my computer got stolen. I have No Way of getting on the internet to contact you. Can you send me $300 for a new computer? PLEASE???
NJ

Sure just PM your account number, SSN, DOB, and full legal name.

That way we can work around the WU fees :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2017 2:49 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Yosh1234 wrote:
A hooker hit hard by a bad economy....LOL...Haven't heard that one yet. I thought pu*sy was the ONLY thing still holding its value!

Yosh, this video explains hookers hit by down economy. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLwtMM4Hoac

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:03 pm 

Netgems wrote:
In years and years of mongering in CR, I never got a RFM when I was in the States. I have a couple fb friends from ho's I met here, and two friends from one friend requested me as a friend, both were hot and I started chatting with both. Eventually both got around to issuing a RFM, I laughed it off and promised them both a nice paycheck when I get there next visit and they come over and deliver to my expectations, they both knew they didn't have a sucker so bid me adieu and agreed to meet. Interesting technique, RFM your friend's fb friends, I bet some chumps go for it, otherwise why are they doing it unless they're setting up new biz when the fb friend visits again, very smart.. :mrgreen: .

OK, update...one I said I will help when I get there next visit, no further harassment, she is hot so I'll contact her and she'll earn some mucho money....

The other kept pestering me, you can see who is on fb and pm them for a dialogue, and she was getting excessive so I gave her an admonishment, haha, she not only defriended me but also blocked me! Too bad, she would have gotten a nice fistfull of colones when i got there...

Here we go...

Puede ser
Y si te pidiera una ayuda me ayudarias....Can be
And if I asked for a help, you would help me.

Yes, of course and very good for you, I am a generous and thoughtful man who appreciates a good woman, so I will contact you when I will definitely visit June or July

Yeah right
But not now. You can if I tell you what I need
I paid rent and Sele made it difficult

I'm out of work my father's Ch*ldren went away and it was difficult for me

No problem, I'll be in San Jose June or July and I can help you then, I'll contact you when I go

You can not make me a shipment
I do not need much

I can not now, just retired, I no longer work, I am receiving money in June and then comes to Costa Rica, when I get there I hope to meet you and I can help you then.

That's it
You can not help me with something to buy food

I will contact you before I go down, thinking about September, I would love to meet you, I have to go now, chat with you later! Sometimes I arrive late at night and I can talk, I have to do some errands now, take a look at your photos on your fb page, I think you are very beautiful and sexy!

Because you do not help me with something you see that bad. I'm passing and I have to pay fourth, please I need 20 thousand colones

I am not willing to do that, so respectfully I ask you to stop requesting. When I arrive in Costa Rica I am ready to help you when we meet. I will stop commenting on your posts.

And then I was unfriended and blocked :shock: :? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:07 pm 

Netgems wrote:

Here she is...anybody know her? She goes by "Heyy"...where do they get these names??? Too bad, she's damn hot...she might have been able to retire off of me...

https://scontent-mia3-2.xx.fbcdn.net/v/ ... e=59F39026

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:23 pm 

final thought, I must have erased it doing some clean up, but before this discussion, she was pestering me and I was getting impatient, my response was something like this...

"I am sorry to hear about your financial situation but I cannot help now, I have many expenses in the USA, you obviously have probably heard how expensive it is here. I have an idea...you are so beautiful and sexy, why don't you go down to HDR or SL in nice tight shorts and tank top. Many of the girls there are pushy, slutty, not so pretty.

If you go there and act sweet and classy, you will easily be one of, if not the hottest prettiest girls there. There are many nice older men who will treat you with much respect. Because you are so beautiful, and if you are shy, you don't have to approach anybody, they will line up and make you offers, you can pick the man you feel is clean, nice, generous and respectful. I bet if you went there right now, in 2 to 3 hours you will have a cien in your hand and be able to pay for what you need. Good luck, and when I come down, I promise to be very nice and generous to you...I have to go now, adios mi hermosa amiga!

Then I jumped off fb....

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:33 pm 

Netgems wrote:
final thought, I must have erased it doing some clean up, but before this discussion, she was pestering me and I was getting impatient, my response was something like this...

"I am sorry to hear about your financial situation but I cannot help now, I have many expenses in the USA, you obviously have probably heard how expensive it is here. I have an idea...you are so beautiful and sexy, why don't you go down to HDR or SL in nice tight shorts and tank top. Many of the girls there are pushy, slutty, not so pretty.

If you go there and act sweet and classy, you will easily be one of, if not the hottest prettiest girls there. There are many nice older men who will treat you with much respect. Because you are so beautiful, and if you are shy, you don't have to approach anybody, they will line up and make you offers, you can pick the man you feel is clean, nice, generous and respectful. I bet if you went there right now, in 2 to 3 hours you will have a cien in your hand and be able to pay for what you need. Good luck, and when I come down, I promise to be very nice and generous to you...I have to go now, adios mi hermosa amiga!

Then I jumped off fb....

Love it!

Although she read "lo siento", put the hot pants on, and headed out without reading the rest.

Next time perhaps try to do more song and dance up front. Like when pay day is coming, you drive by WU on the way home, etc. Then drop the gems!

This post is provided purely for entertainment purposes and free of charge on the part of the author. No tourist or travel promotion is expressed or implied. The author of this post was not provided compensation (monetary or otherwise) for this potentially entertaining contribution.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:34 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

hotdogg wrote:
nosejelly wrote:
hotdogg wrote:
NJ

Sure just PM your account number, SSN, DOB, and full legal name.

That way we can work around the WU fees :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But HD, I can not send you the personal info you need to send me money until you send me the 3 Cien! I have no access to the Internet. I can not even message you on The CRT until you send the 300!!! As you can tell, I am desparate because the computer was stolen when mi Tia died. :( :cry: :cry:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:53 pm 

I don't know what WU minimum is, I'm sure it's not $2. Wouldn't it be funny to say "Honey I'm very rich American, I really like you, I just sent you 1000. Then when she flies down there, responds in rage, you can say...You thought dollars? I meant colones....That will get rid of her.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 8:08 pm 

Very easy, don't give them your contact info, avoid the drama.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:38 pm 

Jawanker wrote:

But you miss out on the fun antagonizing them... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you're prematurely bald, it's genetics...you can't help it...

if you are overweight because of your thyroid gland you can't help it...

And if you're just plain evil to the bone...you can't help it... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:03 pm 

Netgems wrote:
Jawanker wrote:

But you miss out on the fun antagonizing them... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

If you're prematurely bald, it's genetics...you can't help it...

if you are overweight because of your thyroid gland you can't help it...

And if you're just plain evil to the bone...you can't help it... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Netgems, glad to see you are back posting. When are you going to to be able to retire to CR, as you said you had planned?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 12:28 am 

nosejelly wrote:
But HD, I can not send you the personal info you need to send me money until you send me the 3 Cien! ccess to the Internet. I can not even message you on The CRT until you send the 300!!! As you can tell, I am desparate because the computer was stolen when mi Tia died. :( :cry: :cry:

Well that is a crying phuck shame. I was gonna message you on your computer that dosen't work/got stolen. But then my roof started leaking and an electical fire fried my laptop. Buy me an iPhone and give me a call pf.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 10:42 am 

hotdogg wrote:
nosejelly wrote:
But HD, I can not send you the personal info you need to send me money until you send me the 3 Cien! ccess to the Internet. I can not even message you on The CRT until you send the 300!!! As you can tell, I am desparate because the computer was stolen when mi Tia died. :( :cry: :cry:

Well that is a crying phuck shame. I was gonna message you on your computer that dosen't work/got stolen. But then my roof started leaking and an electical fire fried my laptop. Buy me an iPhone and give me a call pf.

And my plane crashed into a mountain during the earthquake. I am writing you from hell where unfortunately the ATMs are all broken.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next