www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 9:28 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I was unusually tired one night and against my better judgement I went to HDR. I thought I would snap out of it, but I didn't. I ended up talking with a Nica for awhile. Later we went back to my room and I still couldn't get in the mood so ended up talking some more. Finally, I just did her to get it over with and sent her on her way. She gave me her phone number. During our conversation she gave me some interesting insights or should I say her perspective on what it was like to be a hooker.

When I got back to the USA, I called her and continued the conversation and that's when things went awry. She thought I would give her money. One night she called me at 1am ! She wanted money for some stupid reason. I told her not to call me, let's just text.

Here is my favorite exchange:

From her: A.estoy vien grasias.adios solo que.algo.mal economicamente.que.estos dias estubo.algomal aya enel rey..ytube quevender mitelevision para pagar la renta delacasa.bueno.chao teamo.

My response (forgive my grammar): Lo siento pero yo entendo y tuve que vender mi casa para comprar un televisor (television) es muy mala este Dias. La verdad?

Her response: A.saves yono estoy bromiando.ynote burles demisituacion porfavor..

For those that don't speak Spanish, here's a translation, realizing some of the things she says don't make sense.

From Her: I am good thanks to God only there are bad some bad economic times these days and it's bad at (I am guessing here) HDR. I had to sell my television to pay the rent on my house. bye I love you.

My response: I am sorry but I understand and I had to sell my house so I could buy a television. It's bad today, right?

Her response: You know I am not joking and please don't mock my situation.

I think I translated right.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:25 pm 

Buy that poor tica a tv.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:31 pm 

Bigdan1173 wrote:
Buy that poor tica a tv.

I wrote her this and I haven't heard from her since:

Lo siento, te traeré una televisión Al visitar Costa Rica.

Translated: I am sorry I will bring you a TV when I visit Costa Rica

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:08 pm 
A hooker hit hard by a bad economy....LOL...Haven't heard that one yet. I thought pu*sy was the ONLY thing still holding its value!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 8:51 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

A couple of years ago I received a RFM. Chica said she was walking her dog and his leg got caught in a hole on the sidewalk. She claimed that the dog needed medical care, would I send her money for the expense. I told her that she was barely making enough for her and her 2 K*ds, get rid of the dog. I never sent the money. I still see her when I go to CR. These Chicas are great! :D

PostPosted: Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:39 pm 

If it would have been her cat instead of dog...she could have gotten money from me and icantstayaway.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2011 8:14 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I don't understand why guys even give out their contact info (some have given home addresses, my space :shock: ) in the first place - all you have to say is I don't use the internet (its not as previlent in CR as it is in the USA) - then are surprised when they get a RFM.

Most of the time there is a language barrier - and often a letdown when an RFM does come (and most times, it will) - "I thought we had something special...." nope, sorry.

By all means, take theirs - but don't give yours.

(Also don't be surprised if the cell has been disconected; they make a practice of not paying their phone bills).

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:54 am 

I maybe a little strange, but I like RFM's (the few I've received) for the same reason I like telemarketers. It gives me a chance to match wits with them. Both ho's and telemarketers are professional requesters and we are inexperienced so they always have an answer. As long as you're committed to saying 'no" you can have great fun debating their logic, or in the case above, just messing with them.

Just an update to my previous post, the Tica called me and I didn't answer. I called her back when she doesn't expect it. Guess what was playing in the background? - A television. I asked her what's on TV and she goes on telling me like she forgot she told me she sold her television. I ended the conversation expressing my relief that I wouldn't have to bring her a television after all when I visited Costa Rica. Suddenly, she remembered her lie. She told me that it was "muy pequena," but I could bring her a computer. Oh what fun!

It will be funny if I run into her on my next trip.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:20 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Rolleratnight wrote:
I maybe a little strange, but I like RFM's (the few I've received) for the same reason I like telemarketers. It gives me a chance to match wits with them. Both ho's and telemarketers are professional requesters and we are inexperienced so they always have an answer. As long as you're committed to saying 'no" you can have great fun debating their logic, or in the case above, just messing with them.

Just an update to my previous post, the Tica called me and I didn't answer. I called her back when she doesn't expect it. Guess what was playing in the background? - A television. I asked her what's on TV and she goes on telling me like she forgot she told me she sold her television. I ended the conversation expressing my relief that I wouldn't have to bring her a television after all when I visited Costa Rica. Suddenly, she remembered her lie. She told me that it was "muy pequena," but I could bring her a computer. Oh what fun!

It will be funny if I run into her on my next trip.

hahaha thanks for that story. i've only been to CR once but i knew that they were all going to feed me BS. hell, i almost believed some of it.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:31 pm 

Actually can't remember ever getting one. Guess I either look like I don't have money or am not foolish enough to give it away to a sob story. Or both. Kudos to playing with their little heads when they ask. No mercy should be shown on a lazy hooker...All she's gotta do is put that thing in her mouth and EARN the money..

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:37 pm 

My most recent RFM was from a long time favorita. She told me her grandmother is sick, could I contribute towards her hospital bill. About $800 would be nice papi.

So I offer to go visit her sick grandmother in the hospital and pay the bill while I am there, and then she said no, she doesn't know I see gringos. So can I just go to the hospital and pay? Oh no, that wouldn't be a good idea.

Oh well, I thought she knew me well enough to know I'm not a phucking idiot.

Man I'm living life like a great white shark swimming with minnows! It's all about panocha, great scotch, fine cigars, loud-ass rock music and speed, speed, speed - plus spending as much time as possible in paradise on earth, Costa Rica!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:40 pm 

Good going K-Paxian. Nothing made me as angry on the scene as one of the C*m guzzlers thinking she was smarter than me...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm 

There are some great threads about RFMs - if you really enjoy reading the stories, check the index and have fun!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:52 pm 

The Grandmother is in the hospital! How original.

I give up. Where is the "index?" Is that the same as the search?

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:09 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

"Mama sick send money" so I said I can't. Next few days she says Mama died because you didn't send money now I need money to bury her. I don't know if she was lying to me or not. I changed my number because it was just constant rfm from this girl.
Another one she told me was she found two K*ds in the street and took them in along with her own two, and she did'nt have enough money to feed all four.
Then she was supporting her crack friend that her ex-husband had an affair with but she could'nt kick her out of her house because she had nowhere to go. I mean everyday it was something different. This girl could write sitcoms because these lines were original and they were different everyday.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20  Next