www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:12 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 10:09 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

My last trip I met a stunner in Arcadias...a real sweetheart that could've emptied my bank account, I sessioned with her 4 days in a row and it was awesome , we exchanged numbers and I knew I would be hearing from her as soon as I landed in the states....days went by and I called her to see if she was okay and she said everything is great. Not once did she ask me for money...I had expected her to say "si bebe manda plata"....I almost said "hey you need money" but I didn't...I told one of my friends " Im gonna let sleeping dogs lay"....she doesn't know this but if she ask she will probably receive money from me.....but until then "im gonna let sleeping dogs lay"....
How a person can get in this trap is understandable its the resistance that one has to develop to be able to say no.....I always delete and avoid RFMs but this one came close to getting an unlimited amount of cash.....Im glad she didn't or want to follow through with the dreaded RFM....There are some good chicas out there.....

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 8:34 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I have received a couple of "far out" RFMs in the past, but yesterday I got my new favorite. A sweet young dreamer told me she had a new idea for a business that would get her out of the "business" and make us both lots of money. She wants me to set her up with a tanning salon, in San Jose! Now this baby probably could sell freezers to Eskimos, at least the male Eskimos, but a tanning salon. Wait a minute. How do the gringos who come here for a week of fishing explain going home with no tan? Mmmmmmm. Looking for investors.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 1:13 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I just saw in Florida Trend Magazine where in 2012 Costa Rica ranked 5th just behind China as a Florida Trading partner. Wow! There must be more $$ going to Costa Rica chicas for their RFMs than we know about. :roll: :lol:

I would have thought China would be first on the list with all of the Walmarts we have in Florida, but in fact Brazil was number one, followed by Colombia, Switzerland, China and then Costa Rica.

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 11:28 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

My first and only rfm was for $300...so funny they all use the same number.
and she needed it to buy christmas presents. Let me just say that I understand there are human beings on the other end of these rfm's. We can K*D around about it, but sure, they are people and in no way do I put them down for this. My first reaction was, I am not responsible for buying your family christmas presents! Yes, I like her, yes we have a nice time together, but that's a little over the line.

And I don't look down on any guy who sends off the cash. It's their money as someone pointed out, let them do what they wish. I just hope that they are doing it with eyes wide open, that these girls do not love us; when they are with us, they are working. When they send rfms, they are working. This is their job. this is how they make their money.

I just feel that, hey, it's not my job to keep you afloat if I am not there. And believe me, they do not expect you to send it. This very nice chica is stilll writing me, asking me to call her and see her next trip tho i told her I could not pay the rfm. the rfm is just part of their job.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:05 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Bigal211 wrote:
I have received a couple of "far out" RFMs in the past, but yesterday I got my new favorite. A sweet young dreamer told me she had a new idea for a business that would get her out of the "business" and make us both lots of money. She wants me to set her up with a tanning salon, in San Jose! Now this baby probably could sell freezers to Eskimos, at least the male Eskimos, but a tanning salon. Wait a minute. How do the gringos who come here for a week of fishing explain going home with no tan? Mmmmmmm. Looking for investors.

Hey amigo,, Tell you what!! I will give you (invest) an amount equal to what I think you will profit from this venture during the first year!!

Opps!!! Amigo you owe me money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :P :twisted: :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:25 pm 

Bigal211 wrote:
A sweet young dreamer told me she had a new idea for a business that would get her out of the "business" and make us both lots of money. She wants me to set her up with a tanning salon, in San Jose!

" Build it, and they will come! ".

Laugh if you will, but if the younger gen gets sold that 'tanning' is 'cool', they will flock there in droves.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:38 pm 

Hardwoodjoe wrote:
....There are some good chicas out there.....

reading most of these posts, I'd say your statement amounts to blasphemy! :mrgreen:

But I happen to agree with you. I have only ever been RFMed by one chica, of who, (like you described), I spend far too much time with when I am there. The first one was for $200, which is her room rent in SJ. She had been sick and not working, and as I was traveling there in 2 weeks I felt it was a good experiment. So I sent it. 2 weeks later when I arrived and went to see her (she's an MP chica), she paid me back my $200 as she had been able to work and earn it back.
The second RFM was for a laptop for her K*D. She said she'd pay me for it when I arrived. I told her it'd cost $400, and I took my old laptop (2 yrs old, 17" screen, but too bulky for me to use) and gave it to her. Lo' and behold! She tried to give me $400 for it! I declined and explained.
The third RFM was 2 weeks ago. She wears toric lenses, and Christmas had tapped her so she didn't have the cash for her replacements. I sent her $60. I'll update if it is offered back when I make my next sortie.

So, HJ's chica and my chica may be the only decent ones in the country ... but they DO exist!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:18 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
Hardwoodjoe wrote:
....There are some good chicas out there.....

reading most of these posts, I'd say your statement amounts to blasphemy! :mrgreen:

But I happen to agree with you. I have only ever been RFMed by one chica, of who, (like you described), I spend far too much time with when I am there. The first one was for $200, which is her room rent in SJ. She had been sick and not working, and as I was traveling there in 2 weeks I felt it was a good experiment. So I sent it. 2 weeks later when I arrived and went to see her (she's an MP chica), she paid me back my $200 as she had been able to work and earn it back.
The second RFM was for a laptop for her K*D. She said she'd pay me for it when I arrived. I told her it'd cost $400, and I took my old laptop (2 yrs old, 17" screen, but too bulky for me to use) and gave it to her. Lo' and behold! She tried to give me $400 for it! I declined and explained.
The third RFM was 2 weeks ago. She wears toric lenses, and Christmas had tapped her so she didn't have the cash for her replacements. I sent her $60. I'll update if it is offered back when I make my next sortie.

So, HJ's chica and my chica may be the only decent ones in the country ... but they DO exist!

Since I know your chica :!: :P :wink: I will add that she is far from being the normal "working chica" in SJ! Not only is she outstanding in the service she provides, she is very attractive (IMHO), has a good personality (but don't make her mad :P :roll: :wink: ) and appears to be a very honest and up front chica. Is she a rarity here :?: Yes she is!! The one thing she has in common with many of the better, more honest GOOD chicas is she hates what she does for a living but as a customer you will never know that.

YES, there are some GOOD chicas out there!!!!! And more than just the two you guys mentioned!!!! Not many, but there are a few more!!!

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 1:35 pm 

+1

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 4:00 pm 

LOL.... BashfulDwarf. :lol: :lol: You were cautioned by the Grand Master Mentors (Phoenix Rising and Bang Bang 57) and me about what we percieived as your tendency to want to find a chica to homestead and in just a short time you are into wifing up. Homesteading her is next and then searching for ways to get her a VISA to the US. All three of us have done what you are heading into. Each of the chicas we homesteaded were different from the rest - at least while we were wifed up. Have fun but do listen to the advice of Phoenix Rising and Bang Bang 57 before you get in so far that it causes you harm.

Dating women in CR whether she's from "the Biz" or not involves helping her out financially and if she has a big family some of them will also be there with their hands out. It's ingrained in the culture and when you resist, your relationship will begin to change for the worse. I've seen guys who have lived in CR for many years pay much more out of pocket on a monthly basis than they ever would for a female in the US. Even they agree the pu*sy you pay for as you go along is cheaper, more frequent and less hassle than the free pu*sy.

It's something we all intellectually know, but forget when emotions and young pu*sy are involved. It's not about being cheap or unwilling to help those in need, but when it becomes an expectation, we gringos tend to resist and feel we are being exploited. However, to her and the family you are but the person filling that financial assistance role at the moment. They don't expect it to last and they know that she can and will attract another gringo real soon to replace you when you are gone. It's just the way it is.

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:48 pm 

An (ex)favorita ask me to consider moving to SJ and live with her. Told her I wasn't interested in moving to SJ or living with her. 2 month later, she told me she got engage to a gringo from the states. He's sending her a monthly allowance so she doesn't have to work at the DR. She hasn't been seen at the DR for months but phucks me when I visit SJ :? :)

It's cheaper to see her for an hour than being engage to her :wink:

cheers,
Attila

PostPosted: Sun Dec 29, 2013 8:52 pm 

Attila wrote:
An (ex)favorita ask me to consider moving to SJ and live with her. Told her I wasn't interested in moving to SJ or living with her. 2 month later, she told me she got engage to a gringo from the states. He's sending her a monthly allowance so she doesn't have to work at the DR. She hasn't been seen at the DR for months but phucks me when I visit SJ :? :)

cheers,
Attila

+1
I have talked to so many guys who truly believe that by sending money, it will put their chica's coochie out of business for anyone but them. I really don't try to burst their bubble. It is possible, but I think, very rare. If you want to send money, that's fine, but it is an exercise in self-delusion.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:54 pm 

Jawanker wrote:
Attila wrote:

cheers,
Attila

+1
I have talked to so many guys who truly believe that by sending money, it will put their chica's coochie out of business for anyone but them. I really don't try to burst their bubble. It is possible, but I think, very rare. If you want to send money, that's fine, but it is an exercise in self-delusion.

No, its an excersise in stupidity and delusion. And no, its not "fine" All it does is encourage them to ask, and leaves the sender with bad feelings - how could he have been such a dope. So you do dopes a favor by pointing out the obvious.

All that said, I really do "get it" - I can easily see how feelings could develop - and since neither is a machine, but a live, feeling person, especially when the guy is older, perhaps not that good looking - but when the RFM comes, that's when the guy should really smarten up.

What he should realize is:

He fits the perfect profile of a typical Delrey dope - right down to the dirty fishing shirt, stringy dirty hair, shorts, bad teeth, disgusting sandals containing dirty feet, with long yellow horney toenails - yeccch - makes you want to puke. The thought of phucking such a tool is more than I can imagine.

No female - let alone a young, pretty girl - would ever want to be with him if money was not involved, but he's too stupid to realize it :wink:

You know, as I write this, guys fitting the above description should respond to RFM's by sending $$$$ - more than what's asked in fact - just the thought of a young, clean, beautiful hot latin girl having to Phuck such a dirty POS makes my stomach turn - so its a tax on him to pay twice :lol: :lol: :lol: :P :P :P :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:36 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I was sitting at the bar of the restaurant in the Mona Lisa when I guy I had never seen before came over and introduced me to "his girl." She was truely beautiful, he proudly told me that he sends her money every month, but that she is "all his" when he is in town.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:08 pm 

Greybeard 2 wrote:
I was sitting at the bar of the restaurant in the Mona Lisa when I guy I had never seen before came over and introduced me to "his girl." She was truely beautiful, he proudly told me that he sends her money every month, but that she is "all his" when he is in town.

He's probably telling the truth.
And she would probably be "all his" when he was in town without the need to send money. It ranks up there with not admitting you got blown by a tranny on things you don't say to a complete stranger. :roll: :P :lol: :wink:

But he should read the first paragraph in my previous post - I have a feeling the shoe is gonna fit real well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 290 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next