www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:03 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:45 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

This could easily be attached to a couple of previous threads, but they deteriorated so much from their beginning themes, I thought I'd start a new one. Re: why you would wife-up, live with, or simply get attached to an uneducated latina, who, because of her age and beauty, would normally be way out of your league. My answer - for the fun of it. If I want to have an intiellectually stimulating discussion with some one, I can do that all day long, whether at work or even at the bar at the Prez (but I wouldn't want to phuck the person I'm having that conversation with!). Then, with a little bit of financial ability, I/we can phuck the girl of our dreams and who cares if she knows who Bill O'Reilly is or whether Arizona is racially motivated in it's attempt to enforce immigration laws? If she can cook and clean, along with her other attributes, keep her as long as you can, have the fun of your life and move on when necessary. You can still be an old guy with a brain.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:47 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Do whatcha do mang 8)

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:49 am 

I have to agree. Intellect in women is overated. I think it often displaces the other traits in women that we do like.
Red

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 12:47 pm 

Red, I like your response!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:41 pm 

As a freind of mine likes to say: I wish we could transfuse whatever makes the dispositions of a golden retriever so nice into gringas (or gringa wives).
Red

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:13 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

If that is what you want, then that is what you want. It's all goo. Personally, my interest in hanging out with some uneducated chica leaves with my leche after I C*m.

The one thing that SJO and other places have taught me is that pu*sy is cheap. I am not going to make a multiyear/lifelong commitment to a girl if the only thing she is bringing to the table is something I can get for $18 a pop at the local MP. However, I am totally cool with the idea that other guys can have long term relationships with them. I just know I can't.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2011 8:36 pm 

Counte Dante wrote:
However, I am totally cool with the idea that other guys can have long term relationships with them.

If this is what someone wants then GREAT. Just try to get what you want.

If you want a girlfriend that will be sweet , then don't start that search for that sweetie at a Brothel. :idea:

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 12:59 am 

Not sure I agree. would you want to hang with a stupid gringa or share bar talk with a Mongoloid at the KL? J/s :D

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:21 pm 

Register one vote for Mongoloid with a nice ass.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 1:24 am 

I'm usually only attached for about 25 minutes. I didn't ask about her schooling.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 2:54 am 

Young, Uneducated Latina .... IS THIS WHY I NEVER GET MY CORRECT CHANGE BACK? :shock: LOL!!!

There are about 12 Reasons that say it really doesn't matter ... and then 12 Million why it makes no sense at all.

Personally, when I'm much older and I simply don't care about clever conversation from my "live-in" (most times I will probably want her to keep her mouth shut anyway...LOL) and wanting only some sweet, charming eye candy ... it could run through my mind. But...

As someone eluded to earlier ... their are many other means to finding out what is going on in the world and having a classic debate

One of the biggest issues I see in partnering seriously with anyone uneducated (not to mention also dealing with the language barrier) is cost $$$

It cost to "adopt" an adult ... LOL

The bigger question is .... How uneducated is she? and What is her aptitude in learning...anything?

With all that being said ... On the landscape we play on ... Rent don't Purchase. You will always be happy. Did your really come into the Del Rey to walk away with 1 special one? And do you really want to Invest in a "Fixer Upper" ? To each their own.

As a side note ... I did have an experience with one young hot voluptuous latina who came into the room and as I was showering bypassed the Music Videos and other bullshit and turned to the World News Station ... I was shocked... had she turned to the Sunday Night football game it would have bought a tear to my eye :cry: LOL

PostPosted: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:30 pm 

Remember 2 "sayings"

A) No matter how beautiful she is, there is likely some guy sick of her shit......

B) " ", after 2 weeks the earth stops moving and the heavens stop rocking, and then what do you talk about ....Sponge Bob (O Bob Espona en Espanol)

Hey, to each their own, but at some point you want a conversation, and if you can't communicate on the same level......and after a while, its still sex w/ the same person - to me, gotta be more to any relationship.

Not pointing this to you, but do you REALLY think these young girls are truly attracted to an old, fat, ugly guy - or are they just a meal ticket ?

And if you doubt me, why is nearly EVERY post/thread on the subject how it DID NOT work out?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:39 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Rather be kept on my toes then caught slipping flat footed. Like scuba said, "No matter how beautiful she is, there is likely some guy sick of her shit......"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 5:59 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

If this is what someone wants then GREAT. Just try to get what you want.

If you want a girlfriend that will be sweet , then don't start that search for that sweetie at a Brothel.

or look for her at Yale or harvard, as they won't be sweet anymore..

(Using yale and harvard as an example for any educated lass in the usa..)

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 6:26 pm 

What a novel subject for this board. 8)