www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:41 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

In his first post, the situation is plausible if unlikely. It does seem too easy a shot for us, but it's not out of the realm of possibility.

This post, on the other hand, contains a couple of whoppers. Sometimes I can't even get friends to help me with my dog when I have to work late...

Ironman44 wrote:
Yep, am a dirty low-down good for nothing dog. I spose that could be viewed as kidnapping but have spoken to my shark here who tells me there is nothing in the law that says I couldn't bring my Ch*ld to the USA, with her consent, which I would have. I would need to work out a few things for the long term... I have a few friends here who would be happy to help me raise a Ch*ld...
On the other hand, having them both available in Costa Rica for my enjoyment a few times a year might not be bad either. Maybe I will just play along, Costa Rica is a beautiful country.
I have similar issues in Columbia, Bangkok, and Cape Town. Maybe I need to stop traveling... Nah!

So if any of the original post is true, I'll just add this. Say no to kidnapping. :D :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:22 pm 
Ironman44 wrote:
I committed two fatal errors, (marriage to, and then getting a hot 25 year old Tica pregnant), and now trying not to commit a third, which would be getting her a Visa to the USA. We have been married since the middle of 2009 but I haven't pulled the trigger on getting her a VISA for all kinds of reasons, primarily because I don't want to be paying alimony, in addition to Ch*ld support, which would ultimately be the case.
I am done with the save a ho mentality, finally, but now have a Ch*ld on the way, a girl, (and would prefer that she not become a CR hoe in the future). So while I am financially supporting my wife now and will continue through her pregnancy, (she is due in the next few months), I need to maintain a happy facade. My plan is to be there for the birth, get the necessary paperwork completed to get the Ch*ld US citizenship, return back to the States with promises to my wife of her imminent VISA, and wait for my Ch*ld's paperwork to be completed for US Citizenship. Then I bring the Ch*ld to the States, under the guise of meeting my family, and with the promise to return muy pronto. But I will not return the Ch*ld to her. I will raise her here in the States. The onus is then on her to take action to get the Ch*ld back, correct?
So despite the lunacy and all the moral bullshit inherent in my plan, what's the likelihood of it's success? (Before I close, yes, I am absolutely certain the Ch*ld is mine, but will of course get testing done upon her birth to verify before applying for her US Citizenship). Please help a brother out and let me know your thoughts, words of wisdom, and any unsavory comments you feel like I might deserve. All will be appreciated!

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You got a hoe pregnant.....LOL I think if it was me I would go ahead and end it. My life, the relationship, the baby, and all the problems to come later in life. Do what you want! I think the main thing is do you really want the baby? Not sure of your age, but can you raise a baby and still be around to see it after 18 years. I know some of these guys on this site are pretty old and would kick the bucket in the next 15 years. LOL. It's not kidnapping man; it's your Ch*ld! The best thing you can do is get the Ch*ld out of Costa Rica and back to the USA. Believe it or not the government will protect its citizens in giving circumstances. Your plan sounds good, but you made one mistake; YOU TOLD THE WHOLE WORLD!!! Better hope none of these rats squeal. And also with your plan expect the unexpected cause you know she isnt gonna just let you take her future with you like that. She might be a puta and dumb but when it comes to street smarts them hoes have ya number. You got alot of problems if this post is true! Maybe you should consider other avenues. Usually good Intentions are cruel inventions! Anyway best of luck to ya. Oh yea one thing I forgot to mention the bitch is broke. For her to do anything will cost alot of money. Chances are, just like everything else in her life, she would just take the ez way out! I would never return to CR if this happens.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:06 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Talk about the blind leeding the blind :shock:
Thanks Yoshi... the staff at CRT weekly update had forgoten about you :shock: :shock:
What do you know about the laws of Costa Rica, a country that is very simpathetic to single moms :idea:

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:23 pm 
Nhhank wrote:
Thanks Yoshi... the staff at CRT weekly update had forgoten about you :shock: :shock:
What do you know about the laws of Costa Rica, a country that is very simpathetic to single moms :idea:

Like I said a long time ago SOME of you old guys are some pussies. Dont know how to live your life so you depend on others to show you how to live your life. Actually believing that some body can make you do something against your will. Grow some nuts and stand up or maybe your too busy wrapped up in that phucking fantasy world in Costa Rica. Old fuckn pussies! Flame on Putas flame on! If you havent tested the flame then sit back and shut up or test it and have some nuts and see what happens then. CANT NOBODY MAKE YOU DO SOMETHING YOU DONT WANT TO DO! Call on your god admin 1 to save ya too. I dont give a Phuck! PUTAS! Eat that one up. SUCKAS!

Last edited by Yosh1234 on Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 28, 2010 3:28 pm 

:D Heads spinning round and round as we speak... jeje

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:45 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Yosh1234 wrote:
Nhhank wrote:

Like I said a long time ago SOME of you old guys are some pussies. Dont know how to live your life so you depend on others to show you how to live your life. Actually believing that some body can make you do something against your will. Grow some nuts and stand up or maybe your too busy wrapped up in that phucking fantasy world in Costa Rica. Old fuckn pussies! Flame on Putas flame on! If you havent tested the flame then sit back and shut up or test it and have some nuts and see what happens then. CANT NOBODY MAKE YOU DO SOMETHING YOU DONT WANT TO DO! Call on your god admin 1 to save ya too. I dont give a Phuck! PUTAS! Eat that one up. SUCKAS!

Yoshi..how old are you?

FYI..i did a poll awhile back...although it does seem most CRT members age are the 50+ variety but there are enough members in their 30s nowadays.

Its a totally different topic altogether if you want to grill CRT guys on why they constantly get burned by putas/chicas as you call it. There are endless discussion topics on the do's and don'ts with chicas..but time and time again people fall for the chica. Everyone seems to want the first hand experience to get burned by chicas or lesson will never be learned. :(

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:01 pm 

Chico123 wrote:

Yoshi..how old are you?
After reading that post I'd guess about 14. :roll:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:12 pm 

I apologize in advance but I am perverse... I enjoy the posters that get under everybody's skin. Probably know exactly what to say and how to get the desired and same old response from the CRT faithful..

PostPosted: Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:43 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Yosh1234 wrote:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You got a hoe pregnant.....LOL I think if it was me I would go ahead and end it. My life, the relationship, the baby, and all the problems to come later in life.

So am I to believe that gringos are going bareback in the working girls and getting them pregnant? Also, if this is a working girl how does dude know its his K*D? Lastly, I agree with others in terms of I don't understand the logic of posting this plan in a public forum.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:01 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

JayMillz wrote:
Yosh1234 wrote:
NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! You got a hoe pregnant.....LOL I think if it was me I would go ahead and end it. My life, the relationship, the baby, and all the problems to come later in life.

So am I to believe that gringos are going bareback in the working girls and getting them pregnant? Also, if this is a working girl how does dude know its his K*D? Lastly, I agree with others in terms of I don't understand the logic of posting this plan in a public forum.

I know for a fact, there are mongers who go bareback on working chicas..and everyone know in this hobby its better to be safe than sorry. Chicas who allow you to go bareback does that not concern anyone?

In this forum alone, you read numerous stories where a working chica tells a monger she's pregnant with his baby. Wearing condoms is for your/our protection more ways than one!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:07 am 

If a chica I go with offers me bareback, the session is over. Better safe than sorry. If she's offering it to me, she's probably done it numerous times with other guys. And if a guy is willing to bareback a hooker, he's done it before, and so on. It's exponentially dangerous.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:43 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Going bareback is even more common with mongers who have working girls as "novias". Just because they are your novia during your stay she is someone else's novia when you are not around. It doesnt matter if you think she's your girlfriend/wife/partner..bottom line is she is still a working girl who fucks other guys.. USE A CONDOM. :x

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:08 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

This is one of the funniest and enjoyable posts I've ever read. Rolltide's posts were sad. This is just ludicrous and believable at the same time!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:10 pm 

Quote:
Did you know they took the word "gullable" out of the dictionary? .

True.
It was a spelling thing. (gullible)... :D

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:25 pm 
Even though I am quick to nut in a bitch; I'll never believe a hoe. I know some of you pay to nutt in them hoes! LOL Not this guy I tell them bitches Im a nutt in 'em (Orally or Vaginally) or on 'em! Im in my late 20's. Maybe if you guys would have researced it you would have known this. That's what you all tell me. Bunch of damn hypocrites. Every 1 of ya! I have only eatn one pu*sy down there; it was so pretty lookn I just had to taste it. I put my pride aside on that hoe. Well worth it too!

If a woman ever told me she was pregnant with my baby in CR I would never believe that bitch. They are putas, but very cool putas. (You gotta watch em though they strike quick like a viper!) Anyway the hoes know their chances of getn pregnant are huge, so you really think they are unprepared? Phuck no! They are hoes; it's part of the job. It's a risk to them, if they get pregnant money stops flowing and it's at least a year off the scene. No green and their fuckn broke! Is all I am saying if they tell ya they got pregnant they are lying. That's one scam I will never believe. It's ez for a hoe to walk into a pharmacy, with the money she has earned to buy some kind of pill or shot to prevent that stuff. Not to mention they usually make ya put on a condom as an added precaution. They are not dumb putas; they are JUST PUTAS living secret lives (some of em) with their boyfriends, families, and friends in other locations! They are doin what they gotta do as a means of survival. Speaking of survival, I got no problem with ROLLTIDE and the lessons he has learned is all part of life, but he is a guy far more hard headed then me. He was played the hardest by a hoe. He quit his job and gave up everything for her. Damn shame! How is the guy doing now-a-days? Anybody heard from him or did he committ suicide?