www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 2:45 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 11:00 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

A favorita just hit me with an RFM in an email today. I imagine that happens a bit more this time of year then usual, with the holidays and the K*ds out of school, etc.

It's actually her first RFM in almost 2 years and 3 visits down to CR. I'm coming down next month so I just told her I couldn't right now but I would make it up to her when I saw her next month :)

I have to admit, I'm a soft touch when it comes to women and I have sent her a few gifts and some cash over the last year. Once on her birthday and again on her twin's birthday. All unasked for. I've been to where she lives with her mother and seen how little the K*ds have so it wasn't hard to part with a little cash to help.

It's funny though. They must hand out a guide book to the women in CR. $300 seems to be officially approved RFM amount :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 2:44 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

PlaneCrazy wrote:
A favorita just hit me with an RFM in an email today. I imagine that happens a bit more this time of year then usual, with the holidays and the K*ds out of school, etc.

It's actually her first RFM in almost 2 years and 3 visits down to CR. I'm coming down next month so I just told her I couldn't right now but I would make it up to her when I saw her next month :)

I have to admit, I'm a soft touch when it comes to women and I have sent her a few gifts and some cash over the last year. Once on her birthday and again on her twin's birthday. All unasked for. I've been to where she lives with her mother and seen how little the K*ds have so it wasn't hard to part with a little cash to help.

It's funny though. They must hand out a guide book to the women in CR. $300 seems to be officially approved RFM amount :D

Should have used the line about western unioning you her possy in exchange for the 3 hundred. You would of course promise to use it only 3 times at cien a pop. :D

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:17 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

TimBones wrote:
PlaneCrazy wrote:

Should have used the line about western unioning you her possy in exchange for the 3 hundred. You would of course promise to use it only 3 times at cien a pop. :D

Haha. I laughed when I read that comeback in the other thread :)

She doesn't speak very good English and I am just starting to learn a little Spanish so it would probably come out wrong anyhow. :)

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:45 pm 

Cuando tu puedes enviarme tu mico chiquitico por Western Union, yo puedo enviarte tres cientos dolares. Te Prometo a chincar tu mico chiquito solamente tres veces. :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:58 pm 

Even better:

Tal vez deberiamos esperar hasta que el otro aprende un nuevo idioma y que en realidad puede tener una conversacion, entonces tal vez puedes pedir dinero. Tener un poco de verguenza..... :|

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:22 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

TimBones wrote:
Cuando tu puedes enviarme tu mico chiquitico por Western Union, yo puedo enviarte tres cientos dolares. Te Prometo a chincar tu mico chiquito solamente tres veces. :lol: :lol:

ROFL! :)

I dumped this into google translate and here's what it said...

Quote:
When you can send your monkey Chiquita Western Union, I can send you three hundred dollars. I promise you your monkey tiny Chinca only thrice.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 7:25 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Cujo'S wrote:
Even better:

Tal vez deberiamos esperar hasta que el otro aprende un nuevo idioma y que en realidad puede tener una conversacion, entonces tal vez puedes pedir dinero. Tener un poco de verguenza..... :|

Cujo

Dis is true. Will be interesting to see what she has to say when (if?) I see her in 3 weeks.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 2:29 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:
Even better:

Cujo

According to Google translator:
"Maybe we should wait until the other learning a new language and may actually have a conversation, then maybe you can ask for money. Have some shame ..... :| "

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 4:15 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:
Even better:

Cujo

Yes, very fancy :D :D . I just did a word for word translation from the earlier post about RFM about sending poosy via WU. I think it is a very good comeback and it illustrates the ridiculousness of a RFM in sort of a snarky "what's in it for me" manner. :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:05 pm 

Yes a little sloppy Pac thanks.. Should be a podemos and other things in there, I was on my phone and got a little quick.

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:26 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I still get RFM's from girls I spent one or two days with, YEARS AGO!!!! That's why I no longer give a chica a phone number or email address, ever...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 1:21 am 

Don't send them money period. Make them earn it with you, it's their job.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:35 am 

In a way, you can't really blame them after meeting "us, gringos" who figure the way to a women's heart is by showering them with gifts, money, etc. They are just playing the odds that some Captain Save A Ho will gallop to their aid so they can buy some extra snow for Christmas Parties. :oops:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:05 pm 

TimBones wrote:
In a way, you can't really blame them after meeting "us, gringos" who figure the way to a women's heart is by showering them with gifts, money, etc. They are just playing the odds that some Captain Save A Ho will gallop to their aid so they can buy some extra snow for Christmas Parties. :oops:

RFMs tell a monger how he is perceived. If she thinks the monger is a soft touch and can be played she casts a line. If she thinks that the monger knows the score and her request will be met with derision, embarrassing her for even asking, she won't bother to ask.

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:08 pm 

I have gotten a grand total of 1 RFM, which came after my very first trip. I declined harshly. :x In the 30+ trips since, I have exchanged emails with dozens of chicas and not one has RFM'd me.