www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 8:55 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

On my recent trip last week, I checked into Castillo, unpacked, and went down to the bar to have a beer.

No sooner had I sat down, an irate chica was hammering me about posting on her about being a clockwatcher, that she wanted cien, etc.

I asked, where did you get all this information? She said an old man that is here now. He happened to come into the Rancho bar then. (for those who don't know, it's the bar in back of Castillo).

I asked John why he would tell her this and he replied -----

"If you want to give personal information on a girl, you should PM it."

I don't think he has a clue, then, what the purpose of this board is. I don't know his CRT handle.

So, in the spirit of discussion, I invite everyone to respond to "John" through this post in order that he may understand better this board. And, por favor, correct me if I am wrong.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:10 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

get his handle or it wont do us any good.....could be the same prick who showed a girl at the sportmens what I wrote about her ...I wrote that she was on my todo list on my last trip and 30 seconds after meeting her (I had bought her a few beers on my last trip) and she looks at me and says "your chilimike" and she tells me she has read everything I have wrote about her ...asking if she had any tits or worth taking to the room.....this girl acted like she found the cure to the common cold .....and having the upper hand on me writing about her ....

I never did session with her ....and I ask her a few times if she could point out the guy who was showing her our site....she wont give him up !!!!!

If I owned the site it would be like fight club ...and ban anyone for life from crt who shares info with a chica

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:30 am 

SpeakNo wrote:
On my recent trip last week, I checked into Castillo, unpacked, and went down to the bar to have a beer.

No sooner had I sat down, an irate chica was hammering me about posting on her about being a clockwatcher, that she wanted cien, etc.

I asked, where did you get all this information? She said an old man that is here now. He happened to come into the Rancho bar then. (for those who don't know, it's the bar in back of Castillo).

I asked John why he would tell her this and he replied -----

I don't think he has a clue, then, what the purpose of this board is. I don't know his CRT handle.

So, in the spirit of discussion, I invite everyone to respond to "John" through this post in order that he may understand better this board. And, por favor, correct me if I am wrong.

I have always been under the impression that the purpose of this board is to share "intel" like this in an open forum. If not, then what is discussed in a mongering board? Having said that, I learned a while back, that the "CRT Brotherhood" is rife with snitches. Do not write anything on here that you may not wish to "share" with the chicas. :|

Pura Vida...enjoying life to the fullest...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:54 am 

There are a lot of little bitches on this board that run and tell every chica they can what has been written about them. What a bunch of losers.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 9:58 am 

NOT that many on this board seem to be able to understand, and certainally not defending anyone who would show a chica what someone has written about them, BUT!!!! once again:

THIS IS JUST AS MENTIONED, A PUBLIC BOARD!! Meaning ANYONE, ANYWHERE can join!!! Why can so many guys on this board not get that thru their heads????? Chicas can and do join!! Ticos can and do join!! I personally know many chicas who have joined, even paid for VIP status and then sell their handle and password to other chicas to recop their investment. And there is nothing to stop them!!! I know over 20 different Ticos who are members (several even post regularly)!! WAKE UP GUYS!! facts are facts!! Think about what you post about anyone, chicas, Ticos, The government here, the country! ANYONE here can and, in many cases, does READ WHAT YOU POST!!

I have posted this before and it seems to go over most heads. Maybe if it is said enough, someday it will sink in. Yes, anyone that would intentionally show a chica anything on this site is a low life scumbag in my opinion, and, yes it happens; but it certainly is not the main way the chicas nor the Ticos in general learn what we "gringos" think and say about them! And some wonder why they do not like nor trust us!!!!! And why they try to take advantage of us!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 10:01 am 

Might be worth setting up a motherfucker like that, since you know who it is. :twisted:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:10 am 

Gotta agree with BB on this one; it's a public board and as such it is in the public domain. Frankly, the only thing I want to know is which chicas are the scammers and thieves, the rest of the stuff I can figure out on my own. As for the old duffer who feels like he is empowered by telling chicas what's on the board, Karma as a way of coming back around on idiots like that, so I would just let that happen. :D :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:37 am 

Orange wrote:
There are a lot of little bitches on this board that run and tell every chica they can what has been written about them. What a bunch of losers.

Anything a guy does that's underhanded in terms of "bro code" in hopes of getting in the good graces with the chicas is a loser.. As I've said before, even chicas know ur being a douche. :|

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:50 am 

Obviously chicas can sign up for the free part of the site. No chica is going to pay for VIP membership. 99% of the cases are members passing along info to girsl to somehow gain favor. It is a weasle move, no matter how you look at it.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:12 pm 

Sorry BK, but YOU ARE WRONG! I know of several chicas who have paid. I have had several even in MPs access and show me things that had been posted about them using their phones in the MP. I know personally of at least 3 cases of a chica (one at SL and one at HLH) paying then selling other chicas the access info for a percentage of the cost till she recouped her investment. Even the MP owners in many cases are members--case in point--Michelle (who also has membership) that was at RELAX till she went to a members hotel after hours and he posted about it and the owner read his post on CRT and fired her. She was one who several times accessed CRT right in front of me. Hell one chica even won the raffle at the aniversery party a few years ago and refused to sell it to a member who tried to buy it from her. And I have several Tico friends who post on CRT and on Ticosexo!!!! Wake up--Ticos are NOT as dumb and as backward as many gringos would like to believe and you would be surprised at how enterprising and how ingenious many of the chicas are.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:30 pm 

BB,
Did you see a chica typing in her CC info into the site to pay for membership? If not, then you don't really know if she actually paid, do you? I wouldn't believe it if one told me that she paid for a membership. I just find it very hard to believe that any chica paid $39 for memberships out of her own pocket. The more probable scenario is some loser gringo bought her a membership or put it on his credit card. That seems more plausible.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 12:53 pm 

A lot of little bitch, gringo boyfriends down here. They mistakenly think these little tricks will get them in the inner circle. Some even speak very good Spanish, but their actions mark them to everybody, chicas and gringos alike. They are in a very vulnerable position and don't even know it... The watchers see these things and pass the info right along the coconut telegraph. :D

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:02 pm 

Good point, if a guy is gonna screw another guy over, make sure the chica's loyalties aren't with him.. If a chica is ur peeps, she's gonna tell you everything the minute she see's you or may even just email you..

If you plan to come to CR with any sort of regularity, you should be cognizant of your image.. :idea:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:04 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Quote:

In my book, he just phucked himself... How many CRT Bros will stay there, knowing that the proprietor is passing along info to the ladies...

Who else would be able to match up a Bro's handle on CRT with a face and real name...

If the bitch didn't like it, she should adjust her performance so she doesn't get bad reviews...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:20 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Muadib wrote:
Quote:

In my book, he just phucked himself... How many CRT Bros will stay there, knowing that the proprietor is passing along info to the ladies...

Who else would be able to match up a Bro's handle on CRT with a face and real name...

If the bitch didn't like it, she should adjust her performance so she doesn't get bad reviews...

To be clear, it was NOT the proprietor, it was an older man named John.