www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu May 09, 2024 4:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:42 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Guys, this is what I'm asking about. Thirdworld, I take no offense at all. In fact to offend me you need to warn me, or I'll just assume you meant it the "other way". Don't you wish the women in the US were that way? :lol: :roll:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:15 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Quote:
Lennydo
Guys, this is what I'm asking about. Thirdworld, I take no offense at all. In fact to offend me you need to warn me, or I'll just assume you meant it the "other way". Don't you wish the women in the US were that way?

Remember that great old movie; The Dogs of War? No, nobody else does either. In one scene the Captain wants to know what cargo the mercs will be hauling. His comment is different cargo, different problems. Well, it is definitely the same with women albeit a Gringa or a Latina; A gringa might be addicted to work, exercise, dieting, shopping and a Latina may be addicted to her need to please the family, have a K*D, go to the States; Different cargo, different problems; same-same. :D :D

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 2:24 pm 

Dan D Dick wrote:
...We have a great time together...

Shouldn't you say "I have a great time with her"? You don't really know how she feels. You might be right but who knows. Imagine yourself being 33 years old with a 58 years old woman. When I see something like that, I just think the lady has a hidden agenda or a mental problem. Maybe both.
No matter how you put it, you're 58 years old. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to hit you with my youth, I'm almost 56 myself!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 6:13 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

These guys tell themselves its love but at some level its all about the sex. CR chicas do it a lot --daily. There was a recent scientific study (mentioned elsewhere on this board) about how often Ticas do it and its almost daily.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 7:11 pm 
Junky11 wrote:
CR Ticas do it and its almost daily.

Whats not to love about that!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 11:09 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Mr. Gypsy:

I stand by my statement - we have a great time together. Remember, we've been together 3 1/2 years I can can read her like an open book now. Could she be playing me? Sure, it's possible but I'm more than 99% positive that's not the case. No RFMs, no requests for nada. What I give her is by gringa standards nil & she's very happy to get it. Yes, our relationship is very open (we both now love the swinger scene) and yes, I'm certain it's only when I'm in town. But, at the end of the day, I'm positioned so I could just walk away and start fishing again.

I'm serious when I say the Latinas love 4 things in a man (equal experiences in MDE):

Older men
Gringos
Blue eyes
Gorditos

Don't know why but I'm 4 for 4 & I'm enjoying every minute of it. Had other (non-puta) gals say the same thing. I guess the older/gringo choices are security issues, the blue eyes because it's different & the gordito......maybe there is a god after all, I don't know.

Bottom line, never offer more than you can afford to give, keep you mind open & enjoy the ride. If it doesn't work out, start fresh again & rent in the gulch until you find what you want. This is my 2nd gf here (cut the first loose after about six months) & I envision us together many years from now but if it doesn't happen I promise I'll recover quickly.

/dddick

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:29 pm 

Dan D Dick wrote:
Mr. Gypsy:

I stand by my statement - we have a great time together. Remember, we've been together 3 1/2 years I can can read her like an open book now. Could she be playing me? Sure, it's possible but I'm more than 99% positive that's not the case. No RFMs, no requests for nada. What I give her is by gringa standards nil & she's very happy to get it. Yes, our relationship is very open (we both now love the swinger scene) and yes, I'm certain it's only when I'm in town. But, at the end of the day, I'm positioned so I could just walk away and start fishing again.

I'm serious when I say the Latinas love 4 things in a man (equal experiences in MDE):

Older men
Gringos
Blue eyes
Gorditos

Don't know why but I'm 4 for 4 & I'm enjoying every minute of it. Had other (non-puta) gals say the same thing. I guess the older/gringo choices are security issues, the blue eyes because it's different & the gordito......maybe there is a god after all, I don't know.

Bottom line, never offer more than you can afford to give, keep you mind open & enjoy the ride. If it doesn't work out, start fresh again & rent in the gulch until you find what you want. This is my 2nd gf here (cut the first loose after about six months) & I envision us together many years from now but if it doesn't happen I promise I'll recover quickly.

/dddick

DDD, if I comeback as a woman in my next life, I will try to remember your message, it will certainly save me time. I'll forget the fantasies about a young Latino hunk and go directly to an "older, fat, blue eyed gringo" :twisted:

I think we have something in common, Latinas also seem to be attracted to this "older, fat, green eyed Cuban living in USA", but I surely know that it's not due to my looks.

Your message did gave me a good insight about your Tica girlfriend. You have a winner there...from a gringo's perspective (well, not all gringos).

That thing about "enjoying the ride" is right on the money. That's the only thing of value to me in your message.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 8:41 pm 
I think Mr. Dick might mean poor latinas from Central or South America. I know for a fact that Cuban American latinas don't go crazy for anglos.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:47 am 

Estebanh wrote:
I think Mr. Dick might mean poor latinas from Central or South America. I know for a fact that Cuban American latinas don't go crazy for anglos.

But dude.... Mine is different. She loves me for who I am!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:52 am 

Estebanh wrote:
I know for a fact that Cuban American latinas don't go crazy for anglos.

That's quite the blanket statement. You wouldn't happen to live in Miami by any chance? :D

mh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:52 am 

Don Rico wrote:
Estebanh wrote:

But dude.... Mine is different. She loves me for who I am!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

But of course ;).

mh

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:13 pm 

Dan D Dick wrote:
...I'm serious when I say the Latinas love 4 things in a man (equal experiences in MDE):
Older men It's a requirement!
Gringos It could be from anywhere but Gringos are the best!
Blue eyes Not really necessary, but if you happen to have them, of course, that's what they love!
Gorditos That's very important!

Well, if you pay attention (Spanish is required for this) when those Latinas speak, you'll hear that all of them know (or heard) of a Latina who found a gold mine (human ATM) and 90% of the time the guy is old, fat and a gringo. If you were a Latina hunting for sucker, you wouldn't be wasting your time targeting a young, fit Asian, black or Cuban dude who is less likely to fall for the BS, would you?

Now, the wise mongers know what's going on and take advantage of the situation without being taken advantage of.

Those who think they are the real deal serve a great purpose to us all, as long as the putas perceive us all as possible suckers, they will put a good act (I call it the sucker trap) which translate to a better good time.

How do I know that? Well, once I was that fool!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:45 am 

Gypsy wrote:
Dan D Dick wrote:
...I'm serious when I say the Latinas love 4 things in a man (equal experiences in MDE):
Older men It's a requirement!
Gringos It could be from anywhere but Gringos are the best!
Blue eyes Not really necessary, but if you happen to have them, of course, that's what they love!
Gorditos That's very important!

Well, if you pay attention (Spanish is required for this) when those Latinas speak, you'll hear that all of them know (or heard) of a Latina who found a gold mine (human ATM) and 90% of the time the guy is old, fat and a gringo. If you were a Latina hunting for sucker, you wouldn't be wasting your time targeting a young, fit Asian, black or Cuban dude who is less likely to fall for the BS, would you?

Now, the wise mongers know what's going on and take advantage of the situation without being taken advantage of.

Those who think they are the real deal serve a great purpose to us all, as long as the putas perceive us all as possible suckers, they will put a good act (I call it the sucker trap) which translate to a better good time.

How do I know that? Well, once I was that fool!

Been there myself so; I HAVE TO AGREE. :D

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:05 am 

Great reversal to see how long you can keep up the image of potential ATM, while not giving up the goods... 8)

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:03 am 

Personal motivations learned in early childhood by TV shows and movies has been of interest to me for a while. It explains many of the motivations and conflicts Boomers have with the X-Generation and the Millennial Generation and differing motivations and conflicts our GI Generation parents had with us.

Now this may be way out in left field, but it occurred to me that we baby boomer guys may be heavily influenced by our Cowboy heroes in the TV shows and movies when we play Captain Save-A-Ho. :?: :?

Are we really expecting to "get the girl" like our Cowboy heroes did by rescuing the damsel in distress? Is it this simple and such a fallacy riddled fantasy? It also seems to play into the young Latino female's fantasy to find a gringo to rescue her and take her to a better life in the United States. Both play out their own fantasy until reality pays them a visit. :roll:

Many studies have confirmed that men and boys in the US have been motivated to excel in sports, study hard, work hard and make lots of $$ to get the girl. Women our age in the US were told as young girls by their mothers, sisters, aunts, TV shows and movies to search for the knight in shining armor to rescue them and take them back to his castle – of course, to live happily ever after being treated as a princess. These messages are learned early in life and become very powerful behavior motivators, even in adults – until reality pays them a visit. The reality of this for US women is when she finds a guy in shining armor, he never has quite the shine on his armor as she imagined in her childhood – thus, she becomes dissatisfied, disappointed and doesn’t really know why. Sound like anyone you know? :roll:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next