www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 1:58 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

For those that visit CR
I go in search for love 7%  7%  [ 7 ]
I go search for love and impress girls with my money 9%  9%  [ 9 ]
I go to have fun(not looking for girlfriend) 84%  84%  [ 85 ]
Total votes : 101
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:48 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Muadib wrote:
At the risk of sounding shallow, love is for suckers... After you have had your guts ripped out and stomped on for the umpteenth time, you begin to see if for what it is... A means to manipulate men through a chemical imbalance in the brain due to a hormonal overload know as TMT (Too Much Testosterone)... Men who don't have sex on a regular basis are highly susceptible to the advances of a pretty woman who shows them attention... Doesn't matter if it's a hooker or not... In fact, the knight in shining armor simplex kicks in when a man gets sucked in by a hooker that he thinks he can safe... Low chance of success and high risk of getting your teeth kicked in and money vanish... Seen it too many times...

As a wise man once said, if it floats, flies or phucks, rent it... Se vende por la hora...

True.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:13 pm 

For those that visit CR

I go in search for love 3% [ 1 ]
I go search for love and impress girls with my money 5% [ 2 ]
I go to have fun(not looking for girlfriend) 92% [ 34 ] x

Total votes : 37

Favorite topic:

So far only one poster has admitted going in search of love. May be the most honest man on the board. Man at any age has the desire to be desired by a woman. Read any woman's magazine ( you should keep tabs on the competition ) and you will find that in every poll taken by men being desired is the sexiest thing. Men just cannot resist a woman who wants them.
Add to that the fact that every man wants to believe no matter his age some attractive young woman wants to be his and only his.

Many years ago I had those traits stomped out of me and yes it took me a few years to appreciate the huge favor she did me. Now I'm not saying that I'm the only one that gets it. What I'm saying is look at a person's actions and not what they say. One of the comments I've made from my last trip report was that it still surprises me at the number of veteran travelers who are still falling in love with the evenings entertainment.

Lee

PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:15 pm 

TimBones, I think you understand it well – it is more about naiveté than anything else. Lots of wisdom from Santas Bro.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:35 am 

Muadib wrote:
Men who don't have sex on a regular basis are highly susceptible to the advances of a pretty woman who shows them attention...

I am a sucker for younger attractive women. I can't deny it. But I have been with enought chicas now that I know if one leaves another will follow.. :P

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:42 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

A lot of interesting replies..

the poll has been up for almost a week and so far only 5 voters have admit going to CR for love 3 of which likes to impress chicas with their $$. The tally on this should be much higher if more honest folks would just man up to their actions! :P

Isn't there a saying "money can't buy you love or happiness?", but we constantly see this in CR, where certain guys give the chicas the impression that money is no object to them..sort of wine and dine them then get them into bed and be their novias. Chicas in general, working or non pro..they catch on pretty quick..if they see you have money to throw around..why would you be surprised when you get the RFMs emails/phone calls.? :?

If that is their approach with non-pros its a separate story, but i'm talking about this approach being used on working chicas. I'm not talking about taking your favorita out for dinner and wine..i'm talking about those that are "ROMANCING" working chicas with dinner and wine.

It is unfortunate for those that romance working chicas have fully convinced themselves of this "perceived reality" that it is actually love between them.

As much as this board tries to help those susceptible to working chicas. all the advice all the info but 90% will have to learn the hard way. :?

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:52 am 

Quote:
As much as this board tries to help those susceptible to working chicas. all the advice all the info but 90% will have to learn the hard way. :?

This is sad, but true.... :roll:

Pura Vida...enjoying life to the fullest...

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2010 12:35 pm 

Quote:
Muadib wrote
At the risk of sounding shallow, love is for suckers... After you have had your guts ripped out and stomped on for the umpteenth time, you begin to see if for what it is... A means to manipulate men through a chemical imbalance in the brain due to a hormonal overload know as TMT (Too Much Testosterone)... Men who don't have sex on a regular basis are highly susceptible to the advances of a pretty woman who shows them attention... Doesn't matter if it's a hooker or not... In fact, the knight in shining armor simplex kicks in when a man gets sucked in by a hooker that he thinks he can safe... Low chance of success and high risk of getting your teeth kicked in and money vanish... Seen it too many times...

As a wise man once said, if it floats, flies or phucks, rent it... Se vende por la hora...

Kind of have to agree with you, but maybe because truthfully I don't really believe in "true love". There is lust and people get married, form a partnership and raise a family, and lots of them get divorced. If true love does exist I see it more as a zone that some people enter and stay in and others pass through and come out the other side. Marriage now serves as a disadvantage to the man, yet now society judges a man who has never been married as a "loser" and a guy who has married and gotten a divorce in better terms, Why? Because he has at least served under the yoke and been useful to some women. Women even have coined a tern for this, called a "starter marriage" As long as the women gets a god deal out of it, its great and acceptable. Now, thats a mercenary strategy, but one practiced everyday. I witnessed a poor fool, who married a ex Playboy bunny, get socked with a 400K judgement, because she never worked for the 20 years they were together, yet he was a dickhead, so he got his just desserts. More power to the people who can do the marriage thing and stay together, I just don't think I am one of them. :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 3:29 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I'm new to this board. Have been to CR 4X. Met a chic at beginning of 2nd. trip. I have never touched another. Is it love? I'm not sure how to define that word. Here's what I do know...she's NEVER asked me for a dime, she's never given me any grief whatsoever. She phucks my brains as many times a day as I want it. Plus she's a looker. Heads turn wherever we go. I'm still trying to figure this chic out. I've never seen one described like her on this board. If she would ask me to wire her some money, I'd understand and be gone. Maybe she's playing a bigger game and the kill shot comes later. My buddies have all asked her for some pus and she want give them the time of day. I'm an experienced monger and will enjoy it as long as it lasts. Has anybody else been down this same road? If so, tell me what's around the next curve.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:07 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Rover wrote:
I'm new to this board. Have been to CR 4X. Met a chic at beginning of 2nd. trip. I have never touched another. Is it love? I'm not sure how to define that word. Here's what I do know...she's NEVER asked me for a dime, she's never given me any grief whatsoever. She phucks my brains as many times a day as I want it. Plus she's a looker. Heads turn wherever we go. I'm still trying to figure this chic out. I've never seen one described like her on this board. If she would ask me to wire her some money, I'd understand and be gone. Maybe she's playing a bigger game and the kill shot comes later. My buddies have all asked her for some pus and she want give them the time of day. I'm an experienced monger and will enjoy it as long as it lasts. Has anybody else been down this same road? If so, tell me what's around the next curve.

Rover,

I'm very happy to hear that you have met a girl that you have been bonding with. But most of us reading your post will have to be skeptical of this girl. Either that or you have not given us 100% of the whole truth. You've said she never asked you for money..but are you also implying you've never given her a dime for her to spend? She doesnt necessarily have to or need to give you grief about money if you're voluntarily giving it to her? am it right?

And it's also possible she is playing a bigger game or she has other sugar daddys lined up. Unless you can honestly feel 100% sure about her when she's not with you, i think you still have a lot to learn about her..

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:15 pm 

Rover
Please sit down to read this
Do you live in Costa Rica? or have plans to move there?
She is the only girl you see?
read this entire section first all of it !!!!!

Clasic ploy ... resist asking gringo for money... installs trust with you
Turning down you pals.... more of the same
Never asked for a dime... more of the same

Maybe she is different... sounds like you are having a good time, but look around that next corner with open eyes

If you met her in a cat house.... beware one never knows when one will turn

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:08 pm 

I hear ya.
In answer to your question....money is never discussed before I arrive, when I arrive, during my stay but Yes, I give her a reasonable amount when I depart. I know you are all dying to know what reasonable is. It was $300/day first time, $400/day since then. Not cheap but not over the top either. Sure, I pay for meals but this chic does not drink!!!! And she doesn't gamble. We just have fun and phuck a lot.
I failed to mention she is Columbian and not a tica.
Another question was what does she do when I'm not in Costa Rica.
I don't know. Although I have feelings for her, I realize that question sets me up for total support.
My dad was a lifetime monger. Here's what he taught me for the last 30 years before he died.
Never be No. 1 or No.2.
No. 1 pays 75% of the bills, listens to 75% of the crap and gets very little pus.
No. 2 pays 25% of the bills, listens to 25% of the crap and gets very little pus.
No. 3 listens to know crap and gets all the pus he wants.
Now the topic "True love or puppy love" caught my eye because I do have feelings. Do they fit true love or puppy love. Not really. We need to invent a new love. Maybe we will call it Costa Rica Love.
Thanks for your input guys. If you have any more let me know. When this deal changes I will hopefully be able to help others on this board.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:52 pm 

Chico123 wrote:

It's worthwhile for that 10% or whatever percentage of the ignorant and inexperienced who can learn from others' mistakes.

For your original point, I think this quote says it well:

Quote:
Every fuckin’ beatin’ I’m grateful for. Every fuckin’ one of them. Get all the trust beat outta you. And you know what the fuckin’ world is.

:D :D :D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:32 pm 

Rover wrote:
It was $300/day first time, $400/day since then. Not cheap but not over the top either.
400/day is top dollar, sure you're not in that No.1 spot?

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:06 pm 

Rover: If she is Colombian, can we also assume she is a P4P Gal? If so, you are paying her well and right now, she knows it, so she won't look elsewhere, but you can expect "The Long Con" to surface at some point. :)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:25 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

TimBones wrote:
Rover: If she is Colombian, can we also assume she is a P4P Gal? If so, you are paying her well and right now, she knows it, so she won't look elsewhere, but you can expect "The Long Con" to surface at some point. :)

Since she is colombian and i've met my share of colombian chicas..1 thing that you can be 100% sure is that she is a very smart girl also they are rarely satisfied with what they have, they typically want more and more...

just becareful not to fall too much for this girl..because its very possible she has a few more revenue streams aside from you..

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next