www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:20 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

For those that visit CR
I go in search for love 7%  7%  [ 7 ]
I go search for love and impress girls with my money 9%  9%  [ 9 ]
I go to have fun(not looking for girlfriend) 84%  84%  [ 85 ]
Total votes : 101
PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 8:13 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Chico123 wrote:
TimBones wrote:
Rover: If she is Colombian, can we also assume she is a P4P Gal? If so, you are paying her well and right now, she knows it, so she won't look elsewhere, but you can expect "The Long Con" to surface at some point. :)

Since she is colombian and i've met my share of colombian chicas..1 thing that you can be 100% sure is that she is a very smart girl also they are rarely satisfied with what they have, they typically want more and more...

just becareful not to fall too much for this girl..because its very possible she has a few more revenue streams aside from you..

As sweet and loving as most colombianas are, when a colombiana comes to San Jose to "work", she arrives wearing her best game face. These "working" colombianas have only one sole mission while in SJ... to make money.

Pura Vida...enjoying life to the fullest...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:09 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Yes, she was a working girl when I met her.
Acts like now that she's not. I know better and really don't discuss it with her.
She just says things occassionally to imply that she's not and doesn't want to.
I move on to another subject.

She is sweet and fun. I'm in there as long as it stays like it is.

When I lose her, I hope that it doesn't take me long to find another just like her.

I don't know if any of you ever knew John Puma. He was @ HDR and KL ever single day for over 10 years. He always wore a suit and had a red flower in his top pocket. On my first trip two years ago my wingman told me that he was always there. I went over to John and introduced myself. He said that when he retired he moved to San Jose. I asked him how that was working out for him and he said "I've had my heart broke a thousand times". John died sometime last year but I will always remember him and what he said.

Guys it sounds like I'm paying top dollar and getting top service. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it last forever.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 10:20 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Rover,

Please do not take my post the wrong way. I really do want to help you as do members here that have provided feedback for your situation.

You have provided a perfect example of the reason I started this thread. You are definitely not alone. I do give you credit and appreciate you posting your situation for discussion purposes. There are many others who are in your situation but are afraid to speak up.

I'm sure many will agree that in your situation, the biggest issue is you are afraid to lose her. She is a hot colombiana and you like the attention you get when you're with her. You feel you will never be able to get a replacement if she walks out of your life. Soon you will pay her more and more each month to retain her. At some point in time the money to retain her will exceed your disposable income and is that when you will call it quits? At the same time she probably have other sugar daddys. She knows shes hot, if she can get you to give her cash without even asking..i'm almost certain she can get other guys to give her money.

you have to change your entire approach. You really need to be in the driver seat. DONOT be afraid to lose ANY girl..there will always be another one. TRUST ME. Especially if your actually paying the girl $300-$400 per day..there will be plenty. If you love hot colombian chicas that much...go to colombia MDE..I've heard the girls in colombia are hotter and you can meet non-pros there that rock your world.

You dont need luck or for us to cross our fingers for you..All you need is to change your approach..you cannot have this girl dictate your lifestyle.

I made some comments on your posts below:

Rover wrote:
Yes, she was a working girl when I met her.
Acts like now that she's not. I know better and really don't discuss it with her.
She just says things occassionally to imply that she's not and doesn't want to.
I move on to another subject.

This implies that you are in denial of the fact she is a working girl..you are afraid of the truth..

Rover wrote:
When I lose her, I hope that it doesn't take me long to find another just like her.

By sayiing "when" you are setting yourself up for your heart to be broken by this girl. I think you are more in love with this chica then you realize. You are afraid that there wont be another girl like her if you lose her. This way of thinking is a prime example of how so many men get conned/tricked by chicas..giving them money..buying them clothes..etc.

Rover wrote:
Guys it sounds like I'm paying top dollar and getting top service. Keep your fingers crossed for me that it last forever.

You are definitely paying top dollar..as for top service its all subjective..top service is judged by each individual...your definition of top service not necessarily my top service.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:06 pm 

I just got a message on Facebook and it was asking me me to send $100 through Western Union to a Tica. I have had 3 RFM's since I returned from my Aug trip. I call these chicas and I just ignore the RFM, I change the subject and they don't hang up on me when they realize they're not not getting plata. They know when I am in town they will get paid. But man $400 a day is a lot :idea:

MY BLOOD RUNS COLD
MY MEMORY HAS JUST BEEN SOLD
MY ANGEL IS A SEMI-PRO

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 12:29 pm 

I always recommend enjoying the rides your way but be careful with your heart and wallet. We also simplify the girl's perspective and assume that there is only one type of working girl. This is far from the truth and there are as many variations of them as of us. Yes, there are hardcore ones that we taught/allow to abuse the weaker members of our tribe. There are also naive young girls from backgrounds most of us can not imagine that actually fall for some of us. We never talk about the instances where the more savy guys amongst us play games with the girls with promises of relationships and security and then move on. As to the poll, most of the relationship guys must not be replying. It used to be an open discussion on the topic, but any guy who said he found a real relationship got brutalized. I see newbies and veterans alike every week that are in some level of ongoing relationship wiht girls here. I get asked for advice more than Ann Landers. Rather than beat up on them, I try to make them aware of the potential issues and warning signs. I also tell them to be firm but fair and to not agree to anything that they do not want to do. If they avoid buying houses and cars and providing apartments the downside risk is some monthyl spending money, typically no real damage.

BKTUNA/Boyd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 1:06 pm 

These girls are professional; not professional in the sense of a physician or architect but professional in the sense that this is how they survive. And they know how to survive and sometime thrive. They are innately cunning, astute and shrewd.

Along with the innate skills, they have developed an informal training system that can sharpen those skills. They learn the nature of men very well.

They can size us up much better than we can size them up. And then they learn quickly how to titillate and stimulate our basic and fundamental desires.

They know the questions to whisper, where to touch, and how to keep you and me on the edge. If they did not know how to do that, there would be a bounty on them. :lol:

If we the capability to size them up the way they size us up, you would know this is a fantasy and, at the root of the fantasy is money.

Based on reading the above threads, the not-emotionally involved brother mongers see it clearly.

These women know how to play on controlling your little head not the big one and it is their ability to do so that gives them power over men and power that opens your wallet. She wants the security and that money brings.

You wrote, “she's NEVER asked me for a dime, she's never given me any grief whatsoever.”

But you also wrote, “....money is never discussed before I arrive, when I arrive, during my stay but Yes, I give her a reasonable amount when I depart. I know you are all dying to know what reasonable is. It was $300/day first time, $400/day since then.”

She doesn’t have to discuss money because you are giving her exceptionally high compensation.

In Costa Rica, $300 to $400 a month is considered a living wage. Obviously not a great wage but you would be surprised to learn how many people earn that amount in a month and still manage to make ends meet. A housekeeper would work all day, 12 + hours a day, six days a week for that amount of money.

I believe you could compare it to $2000 a month in the US. Obviously at the low end of the pay scale but a lot of people live off that amount in the US and manage to make ends meet.

If you did not give her any funds upon your departure be assured that she would ask for some. It might not be as you walk out the door but it would come. Might be a sick mother, the rent’s due, electricity is turned off . . . something, but the RFM would come.

When you are not around she has another. The sun comes up in the east and sets in the west. When you are not around she has another. No matter how much we want it to come up in the west and set in the east; it will still come up in the east.

It is in the culture. When you are not around she has another.

Just as we are susceptible to attractive and captivating woman, she is susceptible to the lure of money and all it can buy including security. Along with her security comes your insecurity.

Not a criticism of you but voices of experience.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:44 pm 

In the immortal words of James William Buffett : "You know that you can't trust them
Cause they know they can't trust you." :D Keep it simple. Simple is always the best... And never try to fool that fella you look at everyday when you shave...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:42 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Sea Story: No $hit in Corinto, Nicaragua we were hanging at the local bar on the Playa. One table with 10 or so working girls and one old dude who looked like he washed ashore 10 years prior. Turns out he was a Polish sailor back from the days when the Russians came to port. This poor mutherflucker had bought the A list whore a house in Corinto. Quit his billet in the next port, and flew back to Nicaragua. Only to find that his sweetheart had sold the casa in his absence. So here he is god only knows how many years later. Sitting with the whores of his dreams, busted a$$ broke, no casa, no boom boom. Oh yea watching the love of his life humping all the hard dick sailors who come to port.
True no $hitter.

We are marks. Sure there is a connection on levels, ticas are people too.

Well this old sailor is on for Nov 20-29. First time in SJ/HDR, only no rookie. Here to survey the lay of the land, and form game plan :twisted: . Then execute the surgical puss hunt. Thanks for all the info here. This site is great.

Happy Mongering
Moedog Out :twisted:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:21 pm 

Thanks for all the good advice and wisdom.

Another thing about this chic is that she will not allow another girl to join, watch or anything. She says that's not her thing. I even questioned her hard about the fact that it's common and surely in the past she didn't turn down the money but she says that she did turn down the money. I just find that impossible to believe.

Have you guys had any chicas that wouldn't let another join or watch or anything?

I tried pushing this issue a couple of times and got no where.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:28 pm 

Time to play and push your boundaries and limits. Push the issue hard and insinuate this might be a deal breaker and that you might have to look elsewhere. See what her reaction is. 8)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:55 pm 

I pushed it to the point where she said that she would leave. If she was bluffing, I guess she won that hand.

One day last week she was gone for a couple of hours and a friend of mine had a girl in the hot tub, I joined them. When she came back she said that she heard my voice and the girls voice first and started to get her stuff and leave and then she heard my friends voice. This was like day 6 and I hadn't given her a dime. Somehow I seriously doubt she was going to just leave.

I've thought about just bringing one back to the room and if she stays great, if she leaves, I will miss her. But this is such B.S........she's a hooker for god's sake.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:32 pm 

Yeah, gotta ask yourself, do you want her having control and calling the shots? Maybe. Or has she outstayed her usefullness? Only you can answer that for you...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:52 am 

Thirdworld, you're right. I need to make some decisions before my next trip.
Thanks...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:34 pm 

I don’t want to sound insensitive because you are obviously connected to her, read that as meaning you do not want her to leave which means you do not want to lose her. You are attached.

I believe Thirdworld and others see it; I see it. Your statement, “I need to make some decisions before my next trip.” Good observation on your part.

There has been a lot of sage advice. It may be of benefit to you to go back and reread the advice as you make you decisions.

Post subject: is this going to happen?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 12:46 pm 

Google: Gare Montparnasse October 22 1895 :shock:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next