www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 11:31 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

For those that visit CR
I go in search for love 7%  7%  [ 7 ]
I go search for love and impress girls with my money 9%  9%  [ 9 ]
I go to have fun(not looking for girlfriend) 84%  84%  [ 85 ]
Total votes : 101
PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 10:29 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Rover wrote:
Thirdworld, you're right. I need to make some decisions before my next trip.
Thanks...

Rover,

Truth of the matter is..you are very attached to this chica. you enjoy the sex with her, you probably still think she's the hottest piece of a$$ in CR. You can do endless preparation mentally before you see her, bottom line is when you see her you'll most likely cave in.

I dont mean to sound callous on my advice for you this coming trip..what you can do is hook up with another chica before you see her..you should definitely find a hot chica and she'll help you "release" all types of tension. :P Once you "release" you should be able to deal with her using the big head instead of your other head being at her mercy. :)

If she's hooking up with guys when you're not around..i hope you dont feel guilty for hooking up with other chicas..

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:24 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

No guilt. I've done it before. I just didn't find one that was equal. But I know they are out there and I will keep looking.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 3:29 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Time out... :roll:
1) why should you have to sneak into town a day or two before you see her to have fun on the side, I know it goes on all the time
2) She is calling the shots... she has a leg up on you because this is a sign of weakness in tico culture
3) she now expects the same pay ... good luck trying to cut her rates
4) does the thought of her doing another guy make tou crazy?
5) have you been invited to family gatherings or to meet her friends???
6) do you know her real name?

Points to ponder :shock: almost fell in this hole once

Time back in :D

PostPosted: Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:28 pm 

As a wise man once said, if it floats, flies or phucks, rent it... Se vende por la hora...[/quote]

Love that quote!!!!!!! That said - Don Rico is a sucker for love - so for those who decide to take that plunge, I always wish them luck.

Peace, love, and remember - you are the customer - Get what you are paying for!

DR

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:42 am 

Don, I've never heard that before, but I will use it.
The rates not going up for this gringo.
I may be new to Costa Rica but I've mongered in the U.S. since I was baby.

Sure I care about this one but I've had to cut them loose before that I cared about.
It's hard and as we get older it becomes even harder because we have saved our money well and can afford it. But if the time comes, I will be gone.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 10:28 am 

I encourage ALL my pretend novias to hook-up with as many gringos as possible. That saves me mucho bucks in the end cause they're spending YOUR money on me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Berk.....

Post subject: The perfect "John"...
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:08 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

I am going to be honest, probably for the first time in 30 or 40 years.
In a span of six months, my wife asked me for a divorce after 18 years, and I was then asked to resign from my job as a public servant for the State of Colorado, (Ch*ld Protection, 10 years}.
I had two relationships with women in my life. The first with a much wiser and older women, 35 years ago. My son was born early in the relationship, four months after I turned 18. The second, was to a woman who helped save me from recklessly ending my life. She helped me raise my son. This relationship lasted for 18 years. I became a "better man" because of her.
After the divorce, and the loss of my job, I decided to take a ride south on my brand spankin new scooter. The goal was to hit South America. I never made it further south than Costa Rica...
I am trying to find the road south to Panama and asked for help on a motorcycle traveler website. A gringo in Costa Rica answered, stating he wanted a guide south as he was nervous with all the rumors of violence to gringos being reported in the media. So I agree to meet him at a place called Del Ray. Now mind you I never knew of the sex scene in Costa Rica, and never even heard of the Del Ray.
I meet him the following afternoon at the Del Ray and upon his realizing my shock of all the girls saying hello to me, he explains the "business".
He needed a week to prepare, I spent that week at the Morazon, in a drunken stupor. I had several girls up to my room which subsequently led to me falling asleep without a drop being spilled. I realised that hooking up with these girls just wasn't my thing. (No offense to any of you, I wish I had it in me).
On what was to be my last night in Costa Rica before heading south with my new found friend, I was sitting at the Key largo bar, getting wasted and enjoying the latina grooves the band was kicking out. I was totally numb to the girls, didn't have any interest in the whole hook-up thing, when in walks the girl of my dreams. I could hardly speak.
She eventually took me over to her home. She slept on a bed of rags. I bought her a bed. She said she wanted to change her life, that she wanted to go to school, I began giving her money on a regular basis.
I had to head back to the States. I visited her again several times over the course of the nest 6 months and eventually married her in Guanacaste in July of last year. I just spent three months with her at her house, (which she shares with her brother), trying to figure out a way to make a living there. It didn't work and I am back in the States. Just before I left, we discovered she was pregnant. We celebrated the news among ourselves, and with our family's.
Recently, through a friend of a friend, I found out that she had told another man she was pregnant, (about 2 years ago), and she then told him she lost the Ch*ld a few months later.
Ayyyy. she was only doing what a pretty girl does to make a buck...?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:37 pm 

ironman44 wrote:
I am going to be honest, probably for the first time in 30 or 40 years.
In a span of six months, my wife asked me for a divorce after 18 years, and I was then asked to resign from my job as a public servant for the State of Colorado, (Ch*ld Protection, 10 years}.
I had two relationships with women in my life. The first with a much wiser and older women, 35 years ago. My son was born early in the relationship, four months after I turned 18. The second, was to a woman who helped save me from recklessly ending my life. She helped me raise my son. This relationship lasted for 18 years. I became a "better man" because of her.
After the divorce, and the loss of my job, I decided to take a ride south on my brand spankin new scooter. The goal was to hit South America. I never made it further south than Costa Rica...
I am trying to find the road south to Panama and asked for help on a motorcycle traveler website. A gringo in Costa Rica answered, stating he wanted a guide south as he was nervous with all the rumors of violence to gringos being reported in the media. So I agree to meet him at a place called Del Ray. Now mind you I never knew of the sex scene in Costa Rica, and never even heard of the Del Ray.
I meet him the following afternoon at the Del Ray and upon his realizing my shock of all the girls saying hello to me, he explains the "business".
He needed a week to prepare, I spent that week at the Morazon, in a drunken stupor. I had several girls up to my room which subsequently led to me falling asleep without a drop being spilled. I realised that hooking up with these girls just wasn't my thing. (No offense to any of you, I wish I had it in me).
On what was to be my last night in Costa Rica before heading south with my new found friend, I was sitting at the Key largo bar, getting wasted and enjoying the latina grooves the band was kicking out. I was totally numb to the girls, didn't have any interest in the whole hook-up thing, when in walks the girl of my dreams. I could hardly speak.
She eventually took me over to her home. She slept on a bed of rags. I bought her a bed. She said she wanted to change her life, that she wanted to go to school, I began giving her money on a regular basis.
I had to head back to the States. I visited her again several times over the course of the nest 6 months and eventually married her in Guanacaste in July of last year. I just spent three months with her at her house, (which she shares with her brother), trying to figure out a way to make a living there. It didn't work and I am back in the States. Just before I left, we discovered she was pregnant. We celebrated the news among ourselves, and with our family's.
Recently, through a friend of a friend, I found out that she had told another man she was pregnant, (about 2 years ago), and she then told him she lost the Ch*ld a few months later.
Ayyyy. she was only doing what a pretty girl does to make a buck...?

So, what's your point? That you have a good soul? :roll: :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:07 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Thirdworld wrote:
In the immortal words of James William Buffett : "You know that you can't trust them
Cause they know they can't trust you." :D Keep it simple. Simple is always the best... And never try to fool that fella you look at everyday when you shave...

Also from the King of Parrotheads...

"You got fins to the left, fins to the right, / and you're the only bait in town."

Rover, my friend Chopper has a bit of advice for you...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unkIVvjZc9Y

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:46 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

What's the point? I didn't intend to make a point, just sayin. As to your questioning about some kind of soul, I use to hang out with James Brown, and Papa Don't Take No Mess.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:53 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Great video. I spent some time talking with a woman last night who began waxing on and on about the book; "Eat, Pray, Love". I think your video is the antithesis to that pathetic proposition. Phuck you, Phuck me, Phuck her, him, and it, and be happy.
Peace, and Phuck you.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:26 am 

ironman44 wrote:
Great video. I spent some time talking with a woman last night who began waxing on and on about the book; "Eat, Pray, Love". I think your video is the antithesis to that pathetic proposition. Phuck you, Phuck me, Phuck her, him, and it, and be happy.
Peace, and Phuck you.

Pretty creepy dude. I must admit to having fallen for a million chica stories in advance of hearing this one - so it is no surpise. Don't hate the playah - hate the game. These girls are here to use us. Make sure you get what you are paying for. I am sorry your story was so painful. The board is here to share stories and educate (even those of us who are thick headed).

Peace, love, and get what you are paying for (fantasies and all),

Don Rico

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:24 am 

My favorite is Choppers List of who can get F**ked!! :D :D

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:32 pm 
ROVER.....Money is never discussed because she knows you gonna come out the pockets with it. She don’t even need to ask! You done set a standard. Dude I aint trying to offend you but damn your daddy didn’t teach you well! $400/day I hope this is a joke, if not you are REALLY a dumbass. One piece of ass $400/day AND ITS THE SAME GIRL. I cant get over this one. This might be a case where it is cheaper to marry the hoe and let her divorce you shortly there after. You need to learn some how. Damn for $400 a day!!! Colombian, tica, nica, hell what’s the difference its all pink on the inside anyway. Man I pay 6 hoes to Phuck and its approximately $400. You done lost your mind paying one hoe to Phuck 4 $400. I felt offended after I read that I had to comment. I got a better name for it; lets call it: STUPID LOVE. But whatever right it’s your fantasy play it how u wanna play it…lol

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2010 12:41 am 

Don’t mix words. Tell us what you really feel. :lol:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next