www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 11:24 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:32 am 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

hi ... being in this place by a couple who had, for many days reading the things that come to foreigners to pass tikas, in fact my head I have the question of laying down on prostitutes or girls who meet at a bar and they really know who sell their body.

As you read them very, very wrong with them, which is what they have to make them lose their head ???...

Sorry for writing in a forum that is strictly for men, but I would like to know your opinion

thank you!

kisses! :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:06 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

wtf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 6:22 am 

Chilimike wrote:
wtf

Google Translate Strikes Again!

mh

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:10 am 

whatcha talkin 'bout Willis?

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:32 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I would venture to say this is coming from a woman, (or someone posting with a woman's screen name) who has read some reports on this forum and as an outsider can not understand why men seem to act like they're in love with the chica that they're with. or perhaps she's actually been on scene in the Del Rey or even is a working girl and new to it and seen what she has seen and can't realize what's going on in a man's head to chase after putas, wanting to know if they really are falling in love.

It reminds me of a chica I met who was rather greedy but she asked me "crees en la fantasia que se venden aqui ?" do you believe in the fantasy they sell here? What a question. I'm still trying to demystify that one. I honestly think that answer is -at times, yes..I let myself believe it. Then again, perhaps she was asking the question to herself as well. whatever, I know our fantasies didn't match up that night. this was at the Casablanca in Medellin, but it could've been asked in San Jose just as well.

Greengo probably understood her post perfectly. :?

Now in High Definition!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:11 am 

Dreamgirl25 wrote:
hi ... being in this place by a couple who had, for many days reading the things that come to foreigners to pass tikas, in fact my head I have the question of laying down on prostitutes or girls who meet at a bar and they really know who sell their body.

As you read them very, very wrong with them, which is what they have to make them lose their head ???...

Sorry for writing in a forum that is strictly for men, but I would like to know your opinion

thank you!

Me too!

I also have question in my head, (my little head), not of laying down on girls from bar, but of girls from bar sitting on my face all wet....mmmpphhhh.

I also not buy, but instead barter with bags of tangerines for the face sitting. This makes it all good...not bad.

Have you heard of magic stuff named DIACORT?

I think maybe we have met....you have big breastesses....right?

Please respond.

(export version only, some restrictions may apply, some assembly required, not valid where the sun don't shine...

if you live in the states of Poverty, Darkness or anywhere outside of The Blessings of Civilization Trust, Inc...other rules may apply)

PostPosted: Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:32 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

does it help to smoke a lot of weed before you read this particular post???

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 12:46 am 

Dreamgirl25 wrote:

thank you!

Funny, last sentence in perfect English.

more kisses two :wink: :lol:

could be fun
Dean

" most of the girls down here, lie as a self defense mechanism and to not have to face the truth, thinking most men couldn't accept them knowing the whole truth. Simpler, they may just want men to think they are as perfect as they want to appear to them, trying to hide what they consider to be the ugly truth about themselves. And I may be reading more into it than is there, but I do believe they consider the basis of the lies to be justified."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2010 1:30 pm 

Location: NFM--Geezers, cowpokes and the working poor--yeeha!
Maybe if she reposted in her native language and let us translate it, one or more of us could give a cogent answer. Just a thought...

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:08 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I'll take a stab at this:

I think what dreamgirl is asking is:
Why do so many foreigners fall in love with the ladies from the Del Rey or other places so easily?
What is it about these ladies that causes men to do this ?
What do these ladies have that causes this to happen?
What are these ladies doing that causes this to happen?

Yup, I'm paraphrasing, but "reading through the lines" and bad translation aside this what I got from it.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 11:02 pm 

Patriot wrote:

Why do so many foreigners fall in love with the ladies from the Del Rey or other places so easily?
What is it about these ladies that causes men to do this ?
What do these ladies have that causes this to happen?
What are these ladies doing that causes this to happen?

Yup, I'm paraphrasing, but "reading through the lines" and bad translation aside this what I got from it.

Phuck! This may be my ex-wife! :shock:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:28 am 

You could read this the other way around and it would be equally true--plenty of good women fall in love ( or some equivalent) with "bad boys". Best example--How Sheila Got Her Groove Back Woman gets tired of the polite, PC guys she meets and so goes to Jamaica. Meets up with a smooth-talking rough-rider who takes her to the far shores of ecstasy...for a while. Reality intrudes and there you go--experiences in the tropics are best left in the tropics. This closely parallels the author's own experience--she recently divorced her Jamaican husband for being a scamster (sorry JR60--nothing personal)

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:40 am 

JazzboCR wrote:
You could read this the other way around and it would be equally true--plenty of good women fall in love ( or some equivalent) with "bad boys". Best example--How Sheila Got Her Groove Back Woman gets tired of the polite, PC guys she meets and so goes to Jamaica. Meets up with a smooth-talking rough-rider who takes her to the far shores of ecstasy...for a while. Reality intrudes and there you go--experiences in the tropics are best left in the tropics. This closely parallels the author's own experience--she recently divorced her Jamaican husband for being a scamster (sorry JR60--nothing personal)

A different way around? :oops: exchange man for woman, and thats me on my first 2 trips :oops:

Thanks Jazz :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:51 am 

Patriot wrote:

1) Why do so many foreigners fall in love with the ladies from the Del Rey or other places so easily?
2) What is it about these ladies that causes men to do this ?
3) What do these ladies have that causes this to happen?
4) What are these ladies doing that causes this to happen?

Ok Dreamgirl, I also think this is what you were asking so

1) There are some that fall in love bcs they want to have that feeling, whether they know it is real or not, and others want that that simple non-committed interaction.
2) They are young, attractive, and are giving up sex (even if there is no real passion)
3) I think you know this answer
4) They are giving pleasure

Dean

" most of the girls down here, lie as a self defense mechanism and to not have to face the truth, thinking most men couldn't accept them knowing the whole truth. Simpler, they may just want men to think they are as perfect as they want to appear to them, trying to hide what they consider to be the ugly truth about themselves. And I may be reading more into it than is there, but I do believe they consider the basis of the lies to be justified."

PostPosted: Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:39 am 

[quote="February]

Thanks Jazz :evil:[/quote]
Didn't mean to slap anybody personally- just commenting on the way of the world.