www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 3:32 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 11:05 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

Ok.. was dumb and had a Noiva...ended it and stopped the cash flow..yes I know but had a weak moment..anyway...her mails and phone calls to me got worse and worse..I just ignored it but It got bad..She speaks good English and now has a new sucker who being a CRT member should know better...even thought about telling me what he is getting into..he post photos of her and sounding all starry eyed..But I am getting off the question...
I found on her something to say to her and piss her off..so I send her a mail and said...""mal parido" "hedieondo" "no sirlves por caca" "pinchen puta mama Racha"
WOW...I got 2 phone calls and she was so mad she could not even speak good..LOL sounded like a raging bull...LOL..
Needless to say..I got threaten to be killed and my K*ds and grandson was going to be killed..I just laughed at her..and hung up..she was so mad she called back and finished it.. said she was coming to Chicago...and her niggas (her words not mine) was going to kill us all..
I told her to tell me when and a time and I would meet them all there..LOL..

So, the more I thought about it...the more I am going to piss her off more..I know everything about her..and in the past anything I said in English had no where the effect the simple sentence in Spanish did...

So..can anyone give me more to tell her???LOL...
Second question..should I warn the brother CRT member?

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:22 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

how do you say grow up in spanish

//\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:28 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Stillwand..
I am a little sorry to tel you this, but from my point of view your feeling about that girl were strong that you are acting likes a teenager. WE need to recognize that these girl will rarely going to feel love for us. This is a business for them. And we need to recognize when is over. Do not blame her to find a new lover (or money supplier), that is part of the live. Go ahead and find you a new one too. Apologize to her for starting the fight and wish her lock. Grow up brother.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:46 am 

Stillwandering3 wrote:
said she was coming to Chicago...

Can I barrow her for a couple of hours? :D

Forget getting back, I say get good sex. If she gets all crazy, get her going when you are with her and turn that rage into a sexathon. Hide all sharp objects in case the plan backfires.

Dean

" most of the girls down here, lie as a self defense mechanism and to not have to face the truth, thinking most men couldn't accept them knowing the whole truth. Simpler, they may just want men to think they are as perfect as they want to appear to them, trying to hide what they consider to be the ugly truth about themselves. And I may be reading more into it than is there, but I do believe they consider the basis of the lies to be justified."

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 3:58 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Stillwand,
I miss to tell you the Spanish phrases that I think you can use:

"Name of the lady", "quiero disculparme por haberte escrito estando celoso."
means = "name of the lady" I want to apologize for the email that I sent you when I was jealous.

"No creas que tengo miedo de tus amenasas para mi o mi familia, simplemente se me quitó el coraje y reconosco que actué como un niño celoso."
means = Do not think that I am afraid of your threats to me or my family, simply I recognized that I acted as a jealous Ch*ld.

"Mi nueva amiga me explicó que tu tienes derecho a comenzar una nueva relación. Ella es tan linda y tan buena que yo le creo."
means = My new Novia explained the you have the right to start a new relation. She is so cute, so pretty and so nice that I believe her.
It does not matter if you do not have any new novia, but she going to be jealous anyway.

"Te deseo mucha suerte, yo por mi parte espero que mi nueva amiga me ayude a olvidarte."
means = I wish you lock, for me, I hope that my new novia help me to forget you.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:56 am 

LuisMD wrote:
S
"Mi nueva amiga me explicó que tu tienes derecho a comenzar una nueva relación. Ella es tan linda y tan buena que yo le creo."
means = My new Novia explained the you have the right to start a new relation. She is so cute, so pretty and so nice that I believe her.
It does not matter if you do not have any new novia, but she going to be jealous anyway.

This one I like and throw in, "When my new novia and I are together, the intimacy we share is like a raging fire fueled by the passion for each other. I want to thank you for letting me go because I would have never found her. I am very happy now and I hope you are too. If you do go to Chicago, I may not be there but my buddy Dean will be and you should meet him. He's a great guy and likes when you cook him breakfast after he has fired two shots of leche down your throat. Maybe you can find the same passion with Dean as he is pulling on your hair from behind, with that boyish face and grin, index finger fish hooking your mouth, asking, if he should have used lubrication before he inserted it in your culo."

Dean

" most of the girls down here, lie as a self defense mechanism and to not have to face the truth, thinking most men couldn't accept them knowing the whole truth. Simpler, they may just want men to think they are as perfect as they want to appear to them, trying to hide what they consider to be the ugly truth about themselves. And I may be reading more into it than is there, but I do believe they consider the basis of the lies to be justified."

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 5:26 am 

My first girlfriend's mom took me to the side and told me the only advice I ever remember her giving me.

"Words spoken are like a rung bell. CANT BE UNDONE ! I am an adult trained and schooled in the USA. I can get myself back together after hearing some crap bs , or true stuff BUT these Ticas and Chicas get permanent deep mental scars from the slightest thing you may say.

Now you will be dealing with a girl that is scarred and will bring up what you said for the next years. Anything negative you say will do all damage and no good.

Bite your tongue. She is half your age with the mental of half her age. You are the adult and must control the hurt and subsequent drama.

Loose the battle and win the War.

* RENT but, "Don't Buy a Home in Costa Rica" until you have lived here for THREE years.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:55 am 

I think the prudent thing would be to let go.
Unless you still have feelings for her why would you still be interested in sending her inflamatory emails.
Maybe to get her attention?
From what I read. You are in Chicago being email threatened from a hooka in San Jose, Costa Rica 1500 miles away?

Whatever!

You should be planning your next trip man. And staking out your next novia/puta/hooka!

just my thoughts on your thread my friend

14 days and counting
It feels to like i think monks do!

fiddy

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 11:23 am 

Kill her with kindness.

Last weekend I had a favorita in TJ, who at least four different wingman have told me, "she really likes you, no she really likes you". Not the prettiest in the world, but would always treat me like a GFE in la cama. One of our illustrious members sets me up with a TLN (not my style), but I went along with it.

We get to the room and she says, "Pay me first". I was shocked, and told her no way. She said some sh*t then that killed the goose that laid the golden egg. My wingman wants to go to her club the next night, to see the fireworks. There were none. When she spoke to me I was cordial, but very distant. From my attitude she knew, far greater than any harsh words could have, that there is trouble in paradise.

I will now session with other ladies in the club, which is my style anyway, while still being cordial to her. It is not my intent to hurt her, but it will make her feel worse than any words I could have spoken. I wish her well with her life. In this game it is just a matter of time until their reality hits us. I am just glad that I didn't develop any "feelings" for her, other than appreciating a good GFE session.

The old saying, "Actions speak louder than words" is very true. You cannot kill them with words, they will just fire negativity back. Be cordial and just get on with your life, which will be a far greater punishment for her.

As Satchel Page said, "Don't look over your shoulder, they may be gaining on you". Look ahead to the new adventures that await you.

Health & happiness to all.............

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:50 pm 

The best revenge is living well my friend. You'll make yourself as angry and negative as her by keeping this up. Just forgive and forget it. Suerte.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 12:56 pm 

Well, since you insist, try these:

Quote:
Se rompió el condón.

Revísate, tengo un chancro en la picha.

Te hiede la boca. Y el panocho te hiede más todavía.

Seriously dude, wtf? You're doing exactly what she wants -- giving her attention. For many of these chicas even negative attention is better than indifference.

mh

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 1:33 pm 

Yea, if a chica got the best of you just move on.......

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 4:05 pm 
Cujo'S wrote:
Yea, if a chica got the best of you just move on.......

Cujo

+1

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 6:20 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Nothing will piss her off more than ignoring her. Don't even acknowledge her.

Besides, why go out of your way? Just go about your business.

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 7:14 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

FALL BACK! FALL BACK! :mrgreen: 8) :x :P :mrgreen: