www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:11 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 5:47 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I think wifeing up is ok for us old guys who have mongered for years. But young dudes should keep phucking as many new ones as possible.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2014 6:22 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

[quote=
I wonder what they call it?[/quote]

Cha Ching!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:20 am 

I left this club and started a new one... the "Corazon de Piedra Club"

Who's in?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:56 am 

Zunbake3 wrote:
I think wifeing up is ok for us old guys who have mongered for years. But young dudes should keep phucking as many new ones as possible.

WHY!!! Just curious as to your reasoning behind this statement! I totally understand the why not to for the younger guys, but what makes it any different (ok to do it) for us old(er) guys???? I am older than the vast majority of guys on here and I sure as hell see no reason nor justification for "wifeing up". Recently I had been in kind of a rut doing the same 3-4 chicas over and over; had been having trouble with maintaining an erection and with not being able to leche. I made the decision today to find something new to see if it would help. Find her, I DID!! Did it help? OH, hell yeah!!! An erection like I had not had in months and CIM way before I wanted too!!!! Believe me she could make any guy want to "wife up' BUT!!!!

In my opinion, variety is truly the "spice of life" and is what keeps us old farts going (cuming)!!!! :roll: :wink: :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:34 am 
Just Learning The Gulch!

My sentiments exactly, Bang Bang !!!!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:08 am 

I think BangBang57 would be much happier returning to the states and finding a gringa his age to be his soul-mate. They can grow old(er) together and take romantic walks on the beach hand in hand. Just cuddle no sex! The life of a "viejo verde" isn't all it's cracked up to be! All that sex is dangerous and unnatural for a man over 70!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:35 am 

Roy, I understand what you are saying totally and recently after wifeing up for a year in Escazu, I "sneak" (LOL) away down to SJO now and then to get some new action at an MP. So I guess a balance between wifeing up and mongering maybe an optimal way to roll at least for me.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:42 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
I think BangBang57 would be much happier returning to the states and finding a gringa his age to be his soul-mate. They can grow old(er) together and take romantic walks on the beach hand in hand. Just cuddle no sex! The life of a "viejo verde" isn't all it's cracked up to be! All that sex is dangerous and unnatural for a man over 70!

Mi amigo :roll: That is the problem!! You are trying to think :lol: :P :wink: This "Viejo verde" would die of boredom within 6 months living in the States and YOU know that!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 8:32 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

PR if Roy moved back to the states and got himself an old, fat, bitchy gringa he would have to adopt a new attitude described by one of the Muppets in this YouTube Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=it0SSL1cU3c :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

Last edited by Lennydo on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:14 pm 

BangBang57 wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:

Mi amigo :roll: That is the problem!! You are trying to think :lol: :P :wink: This "Viejo verde" would die of boredom within 6 months living in the States and YOU know that!!!! :roll: :lol: :lol:

think of the positive benefits, BB. With a 70 year old woman in your bed, that annoying libido would wither and die quickly, leaving you much time for naps, shuffleboard, bingo, and the normal things you do in your golden years.

I urge you to consider it, for the good of your soul. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:35 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
think of the positive benefits, BB. With a 70 year old woman in your bed, that annoying libido would wither and die quickly, leaving you much time for naps, shuffleboard, bingo, and the normal things you do in your golden years.

I urge you to consider it, for the good of your soul. :mrgreen:

WTF!! All of a sudden you guys want me living a miserable life!! Since you all live in the States does that mean a life like you?? Sounds like envy, jealousy, hidden desire to me :P :lol: :wink:

Annoying libido? Maybe yours is annoying (living in the states :lol: ) mine is very easy to make happy here!! jejeje

naps? I take naps here, difference is I take naps while cuddling up with a sweet little hottie while you take naps with a "Gringa" :roll: :wink: :twisted:

shuffleboard and bingo: Talk about a boring waste of time!!! :roll:

normal things you do in your "golden years": Maybe these are the things YOU are planning on doing in YOUR golden years!! NOT ME!!!! :lol: :P :twisted:

Oh, and by the way, I figure my soul is and has been condemned for a long time!!! :roll: :wink: Forget it, you are not getting me away from my "miserable" life here in CR!!! :D :D :D

Last edited by BangBang57 on Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:36 pm 

BashfulDwarf wrote:
BangBang57 wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:

I urge you to consider it, for the good of your soul. :mrgreen:[quote]

I'll bet BB yells BINGO! now every time he sees a hot new chica at Relax.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:25 pm 

Cmon BB57! You know you could probably kick some ass on the shuffleboard courts! The babes would fawn all over you! And i bet you could get the coochie for free! 8) :P

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 11:54 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I have a friend here in Florida who is 82 and has been divorced for 2 years. I've tried to get him to come to Costa Rica with me, but he says he just can't bring himself to pay for it. :roll: :roll:

He's in good shape, exercises frequently and likes to dance so he gets to meet plenty of old gringas in their late 50's to early 60's. I call him Dr. Pepper since he likes to meet the old gringas at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM most every day (remember 10-2-4). I like to tease him that he's an inspiration to exercise if that's what keeps his dick working at age 82. :wink: :lol: :P

Chasing old broads has become his "job" but he's getting tired of it. He says they all are either looking to replace the sugar daddy they had most of their lives or they are looking for someone to emotionally support them. He's actually surprised that most all of them are FUBAR and/or Bi-polar. He also says that more than half of them say they have not been sexually active for over 10 years!!! One said that she had never given a guy a blowjob - in her life!!!

WOW!! And you guys who are friends of BangBang57 recommend this for him?!? :P :lol: 8)

Is low self esteem a prerequisite for being a good Ho or is it a result? ;-)

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:03 am 

Lennydo wrote:
I have a friend here in Florida who is 82 and has been divorced for 2 years. I've tried to get him to come to Costa Rica with me, but he says he just can't bring himself to pay for it. :roll: :roll:

He's in good shape, exercises frequently and likes to dance so he gets to meet plenty of old gringas in their late 50's to early 60's. I call him Dr. Pepper since he likes to meet the old gringas at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM most every day (remember 10-2-4). I like to tease him that he's an inspiration to exercise if that's what keeps his dick working at age 82. :wink: :lol: :P

Chasing old broads has become his "job" but he's getting tired of it. He says they all are either looking to replace the sugar daddy they had most of their lives or they are looking for someone to emotionally support them. He's actually surprised that most all of them are FUBAR and/or Bi-polar. He also says that more than half of them say they have not been sexually active for over 10 years!!! One said that she had never given a guy a blowjob - in her life!!!

WOW!! And you guys who are friends of BangBang57 recommend this for him?!? :P :lol: 8)

Thanks Lenny!!!! With friends like these, who needs enemies???? jejejeje

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next