www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:15 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:56 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

BangBang57 wrote:
Lennydo wrote:
I have a friend here in Florida who is 82 and has been divorced for 2 years. I've tried to get him to come to Costa Rica with me, but he says he just can't bring himself to pay for it. :roll: :roll:

He's in good shape, exercises frequently and likes to dance so he gets to meet plenty of old gringas in their late 50's to early 60's. I call him Dr. Pepper since he likes to meet the old gringas at 10:00 AM and 2:00 PM most every day (remember 10-2-4). I like to tease him that he's an inspiration to exercise if that's what keeps his dick working at age 82. :wink: :lol: :P

Chasing old broads has become his "job" but he's getting tired of it. He says they all are either looking to replace the sugar daddy they had most of their lives or they are looking for someone to emotionally support them. He's actually surprised that most all of them are FUBAR and/or Bi-polar. He also says that more than half of them say they have not been sexually active for over 10 years!!! One said that she had never given a guy a blowjob - in her life!!!

WOW!! And you guys who are friends of BangBang57 recommend this for him?!? :P :lol: 8)

Thanks Lenny!!!! With friends like these, who needs enemies???? jejejeje

Well, being miserable is the decent and proper thing to do in your golden years! Supporting your age appropriate sisters emotionally and financially is what you OUGHT to being doing in your twilight time... And not selfishly obsess over your own sexual desire! So yes BB57, do the right thing. Repent. Return. :P

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:09 am 

"And not selfishly obsess over your own sexual desire!"

Gringaism summarized very well in plain English, thank you for helping me with that Phoenix .

I am not at that bracket yet, don't have to be, gringas ain't limiting it to a guy's Golden Years, they are doing it 2 months after the first newborn--it's all over at that point and they know they got you because of your instinctual love, unless you have a plan.

That's why there is the gulch, and CRT, and gringos mongering anywhere they can afford and escape mainly to just get laid like they used to. From 30 year olds to grandpa's, a mix of divorced guys, smart dudes who never had to go that route, and married guys who have to make up stories about biz or fishing trips.

Or even a recent poster who is bringing his wife along to SJ and going to tell her he's "going golfing" so go get a manicure/massage and I'll be back later. :lol: :lol:

The bottom line is, no surprise, married gringas hold puss out as something to be earned thru compliance.

Tell your sons/grandsons, if they don't have her sign an easy out pre-nup (or post marriage ante-nup, legal in most states) you are disinheriting him. Not that she'll get yours, inheritance is not marital property, but to protect your blood who are young and naive and who's testosterone levels are thru the roof and very easy prey. That'll keep her gringaism in some sort of check.

Best advice you can give your USA young un's is to go see a divorce lawyer before the "I do's". He'll tell him exactly what I am saying. 50% D rate in the US for the nubes and I'll bet 95% of them are not protected.

I hear it all the time--"I can't ask her to do that", or "I don't have anything". True, you don't now, you are young and just getting into your first career, but in 5,6,7-20 years your portfolio will be getting greener and greener--hopefully not all for her. And you or your kin have to have the balls to ask her to sign it. If she balks--they all will, ask her why? If it comes as far as to go to court, the pre-nup will only be approved if it is fair and square, so why is she complaining. And it will keep her gringaism in check.

And alot of guys don't know pre-nups will cover custody/visitation issues, and ALSO keep your ass out of the court house for the most part, a D lawyers honey pot.

The typical advice we give to our K*ds must now include pre-nups. No pre-nup, no marriage son. It ain't just for the rich who all have them. It levels the playing field. It's a very effective vaccination to fight a rampant virus in the US known as: nopussforuyoualreadyhadittwicethismonthitis.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:09 am 

WildOats wrote:
What do you do if they both run away without you?

Celebrate your good fortune!!!! :idea: :!: :wink: :P :lol: by finding a young hottie in Costa Rica for a romp in the bed for an hour (or two)!!, or maybe find two hotties for an hour!! BUT don't "wife up" :wink: :P :twisted:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:03 am 

deleted

Last edited by DGD on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:15 am 

Phuck ! Even GetRhythm is wifed up now! No one gets out ALIVE! :shock: :P :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:09 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:

TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE :roll: :o :shock: :? It's bad enough when YOU do it, but GetRythm :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :evil: :P :roll:
What have YOU done to that poor boy :?: :roll: :wink: :? :evil: :P

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:21 am 

BangBang57 wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:

TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE :roll: :o :shock: :? It's bad enough when YOU do it, but GetRythm :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :evil: :P :roll:
What have YOU done to that poor boy :?: :roll: :wink: :? :evil: :P

The Spell of the Paisas.... No one gets out ALIVE! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:41 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:

The Spell of the Paisas.... No one gets out ALIVE! :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol:

Correction: "COLOMIBIANAS", not just "PAISAS" :idea: :wink: Been there!! Done that :!: :oops: NEVER say NEVER, but NEVER AGAIN!!!!!! :roll: :wink: :oops: :evil:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:23 pm 

Count me in.......Ticas & Paisas & Calenas included.......What's next....bring on the Nica's :lol: :!:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:38 pm 

Concerning the more serious version of Wifing Up.....Actually, I think I have met more guys who have sponsored "Caleñas" than any of the other variations of "Colombianas".... Sadly though the long term success rate is not good. But it's interesting how many guys in this thing of ours eventually boil it all down to one chica... The handles I could name would make a LOOONG List. :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:58 pm 

But aahhh, even the Colombianos will tell you the Calenas are mejor :!:

Made a few trips there as well. They don't wear jeans, they paint them on :lol: And the talcones....whew!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 191 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13