www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:58 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:49 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Thanks Don Carlos! Now the worm reference makes sense...

Better they get it than this fea perra :evil:

Post subject: Kinda close
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:16 am 

I was kinda close! hey stupid crippled old green man who thinks he is still young that wont loosen up the purse string for me to buy a cell phone, extensions, nails, and a "Ed Hardy" mini dress!

so he can eat his money and die with it?

funny shit really PR I wouldnt sweat it a tall my brother! Just something else to laugh about.

fiddy!
:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:29 pm 

GoodToGo wrote:
Quote:
Look what Baboso just stumbled out of a bar in Parque Lleras! Laughing Laughing Razz

For the record I wasn't actually stumbling. I was "weaving and wobbling." :wink: :wink: :wink:

i can vouch for goodtogo, he is "weaver and a wobbler" never a "stumbler".

pr, good to see you can still bring out the truth in women :) as jazz musician says, never trust a woman until she is 7 feet under

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2009 7:16 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Thanks for sharing Phoenix Rising! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:53 pm 

UPDATE!

Just back from another DR trip...met my little lovely at the disco while I was wearing a tee shirt with the words...

"Los Gusanos se van a comer mi dinero!"

She wasn't amused :P :P :P

Actually the next night though she, her sister, and I laughed it all off over a few Presidentes...then of course she said she was hungry....but knowing how cheap I am she brought me to this Dominican trailer on the main road to Cabarete where we all ate and drank extremely well for about 7 bucks total.... :lol: looks like I finally got my message across :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:46 pm 
:D wtf is a p.ta :?: a deragratory term for a working girl :?: someone that roots for the giants and hate da dodgers who are a pathetic team with no phucking work ethics :?: or someone that knows about the jets being cocky and overated that luck and beat the pats earlier in the season but will be home writing p.ta all over there walls and gang raping and pulling viloent acts on society :?: or michigan is p.ta for not having family values not allowing business in that do not open on sunday :!: what a pathetic state that is that has no morals . p.ta scorned maybe one that pees on the street and GR does not phuck her that night :D like that makes sense nottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :!: p.ta is maybe someone saying i will be at the sl, and omg i waited drank played pool had a good time. i found him at the dr just in time, even though i said if not just put it on cc. p.ta is for what having someone forge your sig on a reciept not even a good forgery at that :!: p.ta is paying $640 because boa and cv can not read between the lines. this tonto is going to get a lie detector test and has started transfering funds from boa! p.ta what is it just a 4 letter word that i poersonally do not care for. but hey thats just me/

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:20 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Are Florida and Greengo really the same person :?::?::?:

Florida wrote:
:D wtf is a p.ta :?: a deragratory term for a working girl :?: someone that roots for the giants and hate da dodgers who are a pathetic team with no phucking work ethics :?: or someone that knows about the jets being cocky and overated that luck and beat the pats earlier in the season but will be home writing p.ta all over there walls and gang raping and pulling viloent acts on society :?: or michigan is p.ta for not having family values not allowing business in that do not open on sunday :!: what a pathetic state that is that has no morals . p.ta scorned maybe one that pees on the street and GR does not phuck her that night :D like that makes sense nottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :!: p.ta is maybe someone saying i will be at the sl, and omg i waited drank played pool had a good time. i found him at the dr just in time, even though i said if not just put it on cc. p.ta is for what having someone forge your sig on a reciept not even a good forgery at that :!: p.ta is paying $640 because boa and cv can not read between the lines. this tonto is going to get a lie detector test and has started transfering funds from boa! p.ta what is it just a 4 letter word that i poersonally do not care for. but hey thats just me/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:40 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

viejo verde - older guy would courts younger girls.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 11:28 pm 
Kickstand wrote:
Are Florida and Greengo really the same person :?::?::?:

Florida wrote:
:D who the phuck is greengo :D no seriously i will have to research. do not like the term p.ta thats just me. i know so many that love the word :shock: i have not conjured up another name :roll: i could but why would i do that :D i am for the rights of the kitten. one kitten at a time :D sweet kitten :D now lock down everything when you bring a guest back :D even condoms and lube because they will steal them. if she asks for condom just say well i have one but i do not phucking trust you so they are locked :D just say lets roll around and when it slips in then we phuck bareback :D lube is locked up so just use some spit :D

Post subject: Its all relativa no?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 11:19 am 

I cant really memba how this thread got started? Yeah I do! Threats and insults from a Dom chica right?

Okay since we are on the subject of da werd "Puta" now!

In the course of my travels I have heard many terms. Derog y Non Derog. depends on the context of the conversation or discourse.

I have heard black women call each other hoes and bitches playfully in person and on the phone. A man can not. I have heard spanish and latin women durng very cordial friendly discourse call one another "Perra" or "Puta". A man can not do dat.

I have heard brothas using the "N" word but it is offensve even from the closest of white friends if they slip up and use it. Context and discourse aside. guess its ti each his own!

Now for the meat. I am not offended if in the forumn that we are using here, one member or another the term Puta/Chica same thing! P4P same thing! Werkin girl! Same thing! Partimer same thing! Whats da dealio?

fiddy
:shock:

Post subject: Re: Its all relativa no?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:03 pm 

50strokes wrote:
Now for the meat. I am not offended if in the forumn that we are using here, one member or another the term Puta/Chica same thing!

Whats da dealio?

Using "puta" in Spanish is low rent and classless.

Imagine if we referred to every chica we discuss here as a "ho" or "bitch" or "cumbucket". While technically accurate, those are derogatory terms, aren't they?

Aren't we supposed to be "gentlemen" or "mongers" or "CRT Brothers"? Maybe we just call each other "johns". Same difference, right "john" fiddy? ;)

mh

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 2:45 pm 

And if we can´t use whore, the boards use of ¨monger¨ will have to stop. I´m kind of like 50. It´s all semantics to me. Like teaching kiddies to say cutsie words instead of shit. I guess I´ve been lucky in my time down here. I don´t know too many sensitive chicas, so I would imagine most don´t care. I like em a little rough.

Post subject: Re: Its all relativa no?
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:04 pm 

Miamiheller wrote:
50strokes wrote:
Imagine if we referred to every chica we discuss here as a "ho" or "bitch" or "cumbucket". While technically accurate, those are derogatory terms, aren't they?

mh

Not at all....often they are terms of endearment. :lol: :wink:

You see, one should never take words soley on face value...

For example...what does a chica really MEAN when she says, "Te quiero mucho" :?: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:33 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

MH - since when are HO, Bitch, or cumbucket deragatory? Where have I been? I am gonna have to reword my personal ad in the Tico times - Caliente Gringo con mucho dinero buscando por enferma mala puta, Ho, Bitch, Cumbucket, para bailando en mi cama....

All joking aside, my favorite way to refer to our working friends is Princesas del la noche.

Peace, Love, and dirty hos for all,

Don Rico

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 9:43 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

"zorra" can be worst than "puta" to some girls

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next