www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:16 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 11:56 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

:roll: Geez, I gotta tell ya twice :roll: The Ten ommandments 1. Never sleep with the same woman more than twice. Or three times at the very most. Even if she is irresistible and perfectly charming and wild at heart and in bed, never, ever pay her for sex two days in a row. By returning to the same woman repeatedly one is asking for trouble. Requests for money beyond that agreed to. A request for additional money via the telling of sad and unhappy personal or family stories that may or may not be true. With each subsequent coupling with the same woman the likelihood or one or both parties becoming attached or having feelings called romantic love increase, and with it all of the undesirable consequences and boredom well known to all honest men who are married, were married or are in relationships.

Then too by having sex with the same woman more than twice or three times a dedicated and disciplined whoremonger deprives himself of difference, of diversity, of novelty, of the unexpected. Those very concepts that get to the core of exploiting to the fullest these brief lives we all have to thoroughly enjoy our most basic animal instincts.

2. Give every whore the respect you give to any person with whom you can imagine having a loving relationship of indefinite duration. You are buying a service, and in so doing are asking that the whore will be honest in delivering what is promised. She may not be honest, and many do not deliver on their promises; nevertheless, there is no reason to treat an unknown one-timer shabbily simply because other whores you have been with have not performed as promised or implied.

3. Commandment Two notwithstanding, work from the assumption that everything a whore tells you is a lie, and, more to the point, that her behavior in bed or what she tells you will not be a true picture of how she in fact feels toward you. Her job is to create an illusion, to bring you to climax, and, in most parts of the world and most of the time, to get rid of you as soon as possible. Those who are genuinely good at what they do are able to make the difference between illusion and reality seem trivial. Once the thinking summarized here in Commandment Three is integrated into the mental software of a true and disciplined whoremonger there will be few disappoints or regrets.

4. Do not give any whore honest information about who you are or what you do or where you are from, and most certainly do not give her a telephone number, mailing address or e-mail address. Tell her whatever will most likely get her to meet your needs. If the First Commandment is followed faithfully, there is absolutely no need for the woman to have any legitimate or honest personal information about you. Giving her such information will, as often as not, work against your best interest, which is first and foremost about meeting your sexual and novelty needs--real, fantastical, and otherwise.

5. Before agreeing to go with a whore or paying a bar fine or its equivalent (as in Thailand and the Philippines), make it perfectly clear what you expect in the way of services. Do not leave anything implied or up to her imagination, for to do so is assuredly a recipe for disappointment, misunderstanding, and unforeseeable and unpredictable consequences. There is, admittedly, a tradeoff here with the primary concern with surprise, and thus this Commandment is one to be broken as whim and circumstance dictate.

6. Do not take drugs or have too much alcohol when whoring because not only will enjoyment be sacrificed, but also you will not be able to respond appropriately and to best advantage to events that cannot be predicted and come at unexpected moments. Furthermore, too much alcohol often results in a lack of caution: failure to note that the woman is sick or has a suspicious sore. Or, alas, losing hold of one’s faculties to such an extent that one goes bareback for vaginal or anal sex.

7. After you get to the room, if you see, or smell, or sense that something is not right (the whore’s on drugs, she seems diseased, it looks like you’ve walked into a setup to rob you, she’s not going to come through on her principal promises), then cut your losses. Get rid of her right away; don’t commit the Concorde Fallacy and throw more time and money at an ill-conceived investment. Tell her you’re not feeling well or have bad stomach cramps or are going to throw up, whatever. Then leave, or ask her to leave right away. If necessary to avoid a scene or something not easily controlled, give the whore a small amount of money to get rid of her.

8. If a whore comes through on all of her promises, and proves to be good indeed, show your appreciation. Tip her, and honestly compliment her on her skills. You are not only making her feel good about herself, but you are almost guaranteeing that the next guy she’s with will be more than happy with what he asked and paid for. That next guy could be you returning for the second and last time.

9. Never have sex with a girl that’s und***ge, the appropriate age determined by the country in which you have sex with her. If in doubt about her age, walk away and find someone else.

10. Always wear a condom for vaginal and anal sex. To not do so is not just to risk a disease that could be fatal, but also to rob you of one or more novel experiences while you are recovering from your stupidity.

It was the 1st commandment you forget :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 02, 2013 3:31 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Make it a sticky! :shock: :idea:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:15 am 

Dup post

Last edited by Phoenix Rising on Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 4:18 am 

Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.... LOL

Last edited by Phoenix Rising on Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:07 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Insanity: Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result.... LOL

Well just another warning for those folks who think its cool to break the TweedleD "three and out" rule and allow a working chica to catch feelings for you....

Today such a chica, a colombiana, who I was somewhat involved with in 2011/2012 went on a tirade copying my posts here on CRT ( yes she has vip access) and sending them to me on Viber. Even though she has a new amante who treats her well she still sees fit to harass me and tell me how much she lived me how I was "todo" to her and how much she is so happy for me i have chosen the life of a puto, yada yada yada...

Of course i ignore it and refrain from responding but when will it end?

Note to said chica: since you are probably reading this now I implore you... Please .... It's over... Get on with your life!

You are simply irresistable, PR.... 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:39 am 

BlueDevil wrote:
You are simply irresistable, PR.... 8)

Yep....it's true!

"Once you make their pu*sy go Wooooo Wooooo Woooooo you never get rid of them! :shock: 8)

Another reason to always wrap it up. Chicas this crazy might want to corral you in by having your bebe. And then what? :shock:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:16 am 

Quote:
Another reason to always wrap it up. Chicas this crazy might want to corral you in by having your bebe. And then what?

The gods would never punish you like that. Would they? :shock: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:54 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

PR,

After reading this thread I don't think I'll complain to you about my novia's locuras anymore bro, jaja.

Vince

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 7:39 pm 

VinceThePrince wrote:
PR,

After reading this thread I don't think I'll complain to you about my novia's locuras anymore bro, jaja.

Vince

LOL yes, I think you understand what i'm trying to convey here more than most :wink: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:58 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Hey guys, isn't the drama involved with girls part of the fun of life? I mean sure, it might get annoying and even downright stressful, but they sure make for great stories.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not advocating sending money to any putas, and I certainly am not advocating bringing one back to the states. Caving to RFMs works out about as well as giving extravagant gifts to a girl you just started dating.

But I like the connection I feel with favoritas that I've been with more than 3 times.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:19 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Quote:
4. Do not give any whore honest information about who you are or what you do or where you are from, and most certainly do not give her a telephone number, mailing address or e-mail address. Tell her whatever will most likely get her to meet your needs. If the First Commandment is followed faithfully, there is absolutely no need for the woman to have any legitimate or honest personal information about you. Giving her such information will, as often as not, work against your best interest, which is first and foremost about meeting your sexual and novelty needs--real, fantastical, and otherwise.

I to have also come to this analogy - no phone number - no emails - no return dates.

My name? Baby - Honey - Sweety

How long am I here for? - 48 hours

Where I am from? - podunk

Honey - where you staying? - Grand Costa

My email address? No have

My cell phone number? Sorry baby but I no have -- but I'll be happy to take yours

the last thing you need is - You "NO" understand-- you "HAVE" so "MUCH" $ I have "SO" little - ectectect

these are just my outtakes from lessons of hard-knocks with the situation - you mileage may vary - believe me - you will not like being Esposo Dos -- where every-time there is an issue or crisis or a death - or a marriage - or a new baby born - or another so-called operations ( and there will be a lot of crisis ) you become the lifeboat... and money becomes the savior of the day - everyday

not looking to rain on any one's parade... just sayin'

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:02 pm 

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
Quote:
Hey guys, isn't the drama involved with girls part of the fun of life?

NO.

dapanz1

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:11 pm 

Quote:

When properly handled, a little Latina drama is added spice to this game we play. :)

mh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:39 pm 

Mattyice wrote:

I like the connection I feel with favoritas that I've been with more than 3 times.

Yes agree. And even vets can follow the rules 99/100 times and then go GAGA over a chica that walks in the room causing his heart to race and his hands to perspire. That is part of life's experience and when you are called you do yourself a disservice to avoid it.

Many of these girls are excellent at GFE, particularly the paisitas. But having sex with a chica who not only is attracted to you, but has genuine feelings for you takes it to the next level. And if the chica that you go GAGA for goes GAGA for you... you have left the planet. :shock: :lol: Of course as with everything there are checks and balances, trade-offs, and "you pay for it one way or another" applies. Eventually you fall back to earth, and you hit THE WALL. you realize this is going nowhere, and it is really unfair to the chica. You ain't gonna marry her, you ain't gonna support her and her family for the rest of your life, and as "in love" as you may be, and as incredible as the sex may be, eventually you will start looking elsewhere for fun, after all, you are a PUTO!

"Why limit yourself to one woman when you can have them all?"

The main problem is that chicas don't un-catch feelings for you as easily as we can for them. Once it ends, whether it ends amicably or poorly, the drama doesn't stop.... And as time goes by it actually gets worse... you will have fond memories of your time together, she will resent you for the time she "wasted" with you, and hate you for it, while she suppresses the feelings she has for you. So I think the "3 and out" rule is more important for the sake of the chica than you. Unless you are a bobo and a walking ATM machine... which in that case you should never repeat even ONCE. :roll: :P

In most cases ignoring and not responding to the baiting and provocation dis-empowers the chica. She wants you engage you in dialogue, wants your attention. The actual content of the message is not really important. If you stand firm and refuse to respond it eventually it just stops.

Having said all this :oops: :lol: ... I have a trip brewing to MDE shortly ... One is over the limit at 4... but the 4th session was so incredible that I cannot deny myself no. 5. Three are at 3... I will definitely repeat with one. So i guess rules were made to be broken. :shock: :P

PR

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 9:35 pm 

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
Quote:
The main problem is that chicas don't un-catch feelings for you as easily as we can for them. Once it ends, whether it ends amicably or poorly, the drama doesn't stop.... And as time goes by it actually gets worse... you will have fond memories of your time together, she will resent you for the time she "wasted" with you, and hate you for it, while she suppresses the feelings she has for you. So I think the "3 and out" rule is more important for the sake of the chica than you. Unless you are a bobo and a walking ATM machine... which in that case you should never repeat even ONCE.

In most cases ignoring and not responding to the baiting and provocation dis-empowers the chica. She wants you engage you in dialogue, wants your attention. The actual content of the message is not really important. If you stand firm and refuse to respond it eventually it just stops.

I don't think truer words have ever been written. This is EXACTLY what I have experienced in my numerous attempts at a "relationship" with women of any country. Including right here in gringalandia. I think it's right. You are actually doing HER a favor by not continuing the charade, which in it's purest form is what it is, a charade..

dapanz1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next