www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:18 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 10:20 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Thanks. I'll use that one for sure. Nice - "zorra" translates to vixen.

Peace, Love and zorras for all,

Don Rico

Post subject: Its all good
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 7:50 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Princess de la noche. I like that. How bout "Reyna de la noche"?
But! and a very big but! But some of dem hoes aint princessas at all. They will clip you quick fast and in a hurry for your hard earned geeters if you are not on ypur game.

What I have deduced from the text in the end by this domincana is that possibly you really hurt her feelings somehow and she used the only weapons that she knew how. Her poor broken dominican spanish. In the end you both somehow found the exchange funny and you got together agin!

Puta, bitch, hoe, sorra! I would never call one of the girls that in person, but if they really are and this formn is an open forumn. I might find myself using those terms to describe said chica. I dont htink it is really more important than some other things we got going on here in CRT with these girls.

Made it back last night. All ready ready to get back in Jan eee erie!

:shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:28 pm 

Sitting at the SL bar one day, and chatting with the Chinita Maria...she kept calling the ch*cas walking in "Lassie"...I was like WTF? She explained "Lassie" like the dog in the movie who kept saving old man Wilson from his burning barn was a "fine bitch". (Lassie was actually female)...Hence the fine bitches walking into the frat house were "Lassies"..Made perfect sense. The flipside is, according to Maria, "Zahuate" or "Street bitch". Luckily, none showed up that day.

Cheers,
CH

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:17 pm 
Crazyhorse0017 wrote:
Sitting at the SL bar one day, and chatting with the Chinita Maria...she kept calling the ch*cas walking in "Lassie"...I was like WTF? She explained "Lassie" like the dog in the movie who kept saving old man Wilson from his burning barn was a "fine bitch". (Lassie was actually female)...Hence the fine bitches walking into the frat house were "Lassies"..Made perfect sense. The flipside is, according to Maria, "Zahuate" or "Street bitch". Luckily, none showed up that day.

Cheers,
CH
:D Damn sometimes at the sl i feel like i need a few milkbones for lassie :D this old man Wilson is taging some good stuff his balls are very happy :D :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: move alond little lassie with the nice assie :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:05 pm 

UPDATE:

Went back to the well and did a TLN with this young lady on my most recent foray into Sosua... she was happy to report that she has some Plastic Surgeon from South Florida on the hook and showed me his pic on the new I PHONE he gave her (LOL) He is

A Sending money
B Bought her a moto concho
C Started the process on the Matrimonial Visa
D Paying for a family relative to help her with her bebe (While she is otherwise engaged, I guess) :? :? :P

She announces she should be in Miami in a few months :lol:

Of course all this good news didn't stop her from giving me one of her signature BBBJCIMs :twisted:

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:05 pm 

Three scorned puta-novias later........

Gonna stick a little closer to the TweedleD 10 commadments!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:57 pm 

Quote: "Of course all this good news didn't stop her from giving me one of her signature BBBJCIMs"

A generous new guy headed for disaster.

A long time ago, I was dating this blondie from San Isidro, a bunch of them there if you didn't know. She was a a beauty and very sweet natured. Delightful companion. But, I learned she was a thief. I let her hold my money because I wanted to go into the Manuel Antonio surf for one last dip before I took her home to S.I. and me back to the states. Yep, she skimmed a little off the wad. I gave her the look and her look spoke volumes. But, my fault, that was stupid of me even though I'd taken her to the beach 5-6x before without incident.

Still, I couldn't pass it up the next few trips, she was that cute and sweet, so I chalked it up. A few more times to M.A. The last trip she had a different piece of luggage and it had a name/address thingy on it. Damn, when I had a chance to read it if it wasn't a guy from FL. Why she left it on I can't figure. Anyway, I thought she probably ripped him off somehow.

This was back in the day of no cell phones, only the public phone with the prepago card. So, when I got back home from that trip I called the guy thinking I was doing him a favor to tell him she had his bag and if need be I knew where she lived if he wanted to do anything, even if just to get the bag back--it was a Gucci, and really fine, or just curse her out if nothing else.

After a brief rundown to him, he said to me: "That's my wife". Well, what do you say after that? Not much.

Caller ID was not out yet either so that was probably good. Don't know how that worked out. I quit taking her calls and "Next".

Last edited by DGD on Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:05 pm 

"After a brief rundown to him, he said to me: "That's my wife". Well, what do you say after that? Not much."

now thats some funny shit DGD!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 pm 

I find it funny, she was "obiviously" being taken care of, with the gucci bag and all. Why does she feel the need to hook and make money. I really think some chicas are just wired that way. Even if they are a "kept" woman they must still feel the need to see if they still have it.
Of course having never meet DGD he could just be a stud they feel the need with. :shock: :shock:
Regards, 911 Driver
P.S. If she's 24 and he's 75, then I would understand, she's got's to have some meat. :lol: :lol:

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:57 pm 

There is a class of "working chica" that is quick to be snapped up. You may be lucky enough to find her between novios. That was the case with the chica who was the subject of this thread. When I met her in July 2009 she had just had a K*D... he previous north american novio had dumped her....apparently because she was pregnant by her dominican chivo. The comment to me about Los Gusanos was her telling me I was no longer her number one mark... there was now the boca doc. This guy went down full hog... and intel from my last trip to Sosua over New Years was that she was married and living in South Florida ... ONLY MNUTES AWAY FROM ME!!!!

Waiting to run into to her at Publix...

But the point about the TweedleD 10 commandments.... i think it was no 2 or 3.... never session with a chica more than 3 times. Because feelings will develop... is wise advice.... because hell hath no fury as a puta scorned! ......that is... unless they find some other mark and get married!!!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:21 pm 

Nope, not a stud and not a dud. At the time she was 30 ish? and I was mid 40's. Just a super fine specimen and really sweet company that I was willing to pay top dollar for in that era. I'm sure she looked at it the same way but she was good at not making a point out of that. I knew she had just got divorced from her Tico which is when she started trickin, finalized within that year, confirmed it. She had two little ones and I didn't wan't a jealous daddy coming out of the back room when I was there to get her. So I was surprised she found a sugar daddy so quick, in retrospect not that surprised because she was all that. Too bad, I would probably still be making that trip to S.I. if I didn't know. And too bad for him. And probably too bad for her.

Who knows why they're never satisfied, maybe they are just wired that way as you say, or maybe broke for so long they hoard like Depression Era folks do. My mom was a hoarder. A fridge stuffed to the doors, way to full of food for a widow up until the day she died at 92.

My long time DR friend/chica Norma got lucky and he brought her and her 3 K*ds North, and one of his by her. A few years before I saw her again. I said que pasa, your friends told me you had hit it big, why are you back at the DR. Didn't tell me the truth. A few years went by and then she wanted help to get their son US citizenship. So I checked it out, got all the forms from the Embassy (they have a 20 page packet all ready to go if you need one). I read it. It ain't as easy as you think. And, he needs to cooperate because there is alot of stuff he has to provide to complete the process. She said forget it, he won't. Why not? So she finally told me the truth why she was back at the Rey.

One night in the states she went out trickin and got busted in a sting at a hotel. Hit the local paper. She and the K*ds were gone pronto. Back with her mom in the barrio, a crummy one, broke again. Go figure.

Last edited by DGD on Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 10:25 pm 

true about the never sleep with a chica more than 3 times...I have broken the rule numerous times and it rarely works out.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:06 pm 

Now there you go, offending Princess Di's memory, RIP :reference :) to "princess of the night"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:30 pm 

DGD wrote:
Quote: Yep, she skimmed a little off the wad. I gave her the look and her look spoke volumes."

This post of mine last night prompted me to look at my CR photo album today. Turns out that was in 1997, and her photo's brought back something I think worth sharing about chica "philosophy". When she denied stealing, she said to me: "I am Catholic". Well, so am I and I thought, you're hooking but that's Ok for a Catholic girl, but you wouldn't steal $100 from me because you're Catholic? For what it's worth, my point is they probably don't think tricking is a sin.

Quote: Don't know how that worked out. I quit taking her calls and "Next".

Also today, I checked that CR govt website (which wasn't available way back then) which if you know their real name you can get their dob's, marriages, divorces, their K*ds dob's and who they reported to be the father. Yep, the guy from FL got a CR divorce pronto.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:10 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

BonePony wrote:
true about the never sleep with a chica more than 3 times...I have broken the rule numerous times and it rarely works out.

I wish someone would have posted that in the Newbie's section. I may have not heeded the advice either but it would have made my life easier on this last trip.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next