www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:02 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: The Legend of Rolltide
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:53 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

I have heard so much on here about this rollitde character. So I was bored the other day and did a search on him to find his story. I did read most of his ordeal, my question is has any of his story been verified as true. I noticed many members most notably El Ceigo called bullshit on his story.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 7:57 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

He was a tool that fell in love with a girl who had game and knew how to play him. Worse of all, she was terrible looking. A complete mud-duck...

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:08 pm 

...or,

He was a complete troll trying to get his Creative Writing 101 credit.

In either event, he serves as an excellent bad example. If you are ever wondering what to do with a woman, ask yourself, "what would TrollRide do?" Then do the opposite. :shock:

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:16 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Maybe he was an alternate ego of someone who wanted to teach a lesson to people by his example-even though it did not happen.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:56 pm 

Pacifica55 wrote:
If you are ever wondering what to do with a woman, ask yourself, "what would TrollRide do?" Then do the opposite. :shock:

:lol: :lol: True

I'll say it first -- Oh no .. here we go again

Sex for money doesn’t phuck a guy up, but love for money does.
I can't wait to go back and get phucked up again.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:04 am 

I also read it in the past and wondered the same. Was it true? I came to the conclusion that no fiction writer can make up so precisely that level of stupidity. It could have only been real.

Dean

" most of the girls down here, lie as a self defense mechanism and to not have to face the truth, thinking most men couldn't accept them knowing the whole truth. Simpler, they may just want men to think they are as perfect as they want to appear to them, trying to hide what they consider to be the ugly truth about themselves. And I may be reading more into it than is there, but I do believe they consider the basis of the lies to be justified."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:34 am 

I think the whole saga was true and that the poor lad was burdened by many problems, most of his own making. He did post a photo of himself and his HDR chica if you care to look it up.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:23 am 

El Viejo wrote:
I think the whole saga was true and that the poor lad was burdened by many problems, most of his own making. He did post a photo of himself and his HDR chica if you care to look it up.

where in the VIP? Time to buy VIP

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 2:55 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

The problem with Rolltide is that he came here too cocky and showed no respect whatsover to those trying to help him avoid the disaster. I don't dislike the guy for that. I remember that once I was young and stupid too, well, I'm not young anymore but I can still be stupid every now and then.

Was Rolltide stupid? Indeed, but it seems to me that we have a double standard here. We have older guys here doing the same and worst and instead of them being scorned, they're encouraged ("go ahead, you only live once"), well, shouldn't you live that only life with dignity?. Then when the old dude comes here with tail between its legs and tell us what happened, the cheering crowd goes on silence mode, their hopes shattered. Sometimes one of them comes out and say "sorry buddy, her loss. You might have better luck next time". What the phuck. The guys dignity was just stepped on and somebody is suggesting already that there will be a next time!? :shock:

At least Rolltide is young and if he learns from that mistake, he won't end up like many of us here, at the end of our lives, "looking for love" in the wrongest place.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:18 pm 

Gypsy wrote:
..."looking for love" in the wrongest place.

Is that a real word ?!?!?!!??! :shock: :lol: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 3:20 pm 

I have yet to see anybody encourage a member (young or old) to go ahead and ruin their life (and career) for an ugly vicious hooker.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:58 pm 

Mucho Gusto wrote:
Gypsy wrote:
..."looking for love" in the wrongest place.

Is that a real word ?!?!?!!??! :shock: :lol: :P

Probably not, but as I'm trying to improve my vocabulary and had never used that word before, I checked the Merriam-Webster online dictionary for it : http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/wrongest and sure enough, it was there! :twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:34 pm 

Gypsy wrote:
The problem with Rolltide is that he came here too cocky and showed no respect whatsover to those trying to help him avoid the disaster. I don't dislike the guy for that. I remember that once I was young and stupid too, well, I'm not young anymore but I can still be stupid every now and then.

Was Rolltide stupid? Indeed, but it seems to me that we have a double standard here. We have older guys here doing the same and worst and instead of them being scorned, they're encouraged ("go ahead, you only live once"), well, shouldn't you live that only life with dignity?. Then when the old dude comes here with tail between its legs and tell us what happened, the cheering crowd goes on silence mode, their hopes shattered. Sometimes one of them comes out and say "sorry buddy, her loss. You might have better luck next time". What the phuck. The guys dignity was just stepped on and somebody is suggesting already that there will be a next time!? :shock:

At least Rolltide is young and if he learns from that mistake, he won't end up like many of us here, at the end of our lives, "looking for love" in the wrongest place.

You can't SAY that Gypsy... you'll offend too many with the truth. :D

Berk....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 8:57 pm 

Hunter, I do not remember where the photo was posted.....but, it probably was in the VIP section. Long time ago, but, / remember seeing the photo.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:11 am 

El Viejo wrote:
Hunter, I do not remember where the photo was posted.....but, it probably was in the VIP section. Long time ago, but, / remember seeing the photo.

That would be picture # 7547, appropiately posted in the "scammers, thieves & con-artists" section.