www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 08, 2024 10:30 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:26 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

OK, I admit I am bored. I came back from a trip to Pattaya and BKK and am currently on Quarters for 3 days after the good Navy folks pulled one of my wisdom teeth, so maybe I am not as smart as I once was: So I guess I want to know why?
Question 1: Why do guys continually fall for hookers? I mean, agreed that I am one heartless prick, but I treat a working girl ok. I tip for exceptional service and am polite, try to make sure the lady enjoys herself, if that is possible for a 20 something young hottie bone a 50 year old white skinned guy. But, the end of the session is the end of the session and I rarely want any further contact with the possible acceptation of a return session, if she was really good.
When I travel there is usually one guy who will spend all his time with one girl, take day trips, take contact information, go to dinner, etc. and then inevitable complain about it. To me this means that while I might get a certain advantage with having a translator and tour guide, I double my expenses and imply that I want a stronger relationship with the women, which could lead to a misinterpretation on her part. While I am open to having a relationship with regular girls from other cultures, I would not pursue one with a working girl because of the following factors:
1) Such people operate on the cusp of legality.
2) You would have to lie to get her a visa if you wanted to pursue something long term
3) She has taken the easiest path available, although in some countries there may not be a lot of more viable alternatives, there are always some.
4) Many of them tend to have other less than savory activities such as drug use or petty theft.

Question 2: Why do some guys think they have game when shooting fish in a barrel?
Then there is the guy would suddenly thinks he has been transformed into Tom Cruise because the hookers are starting to pay him attention that he doesn’t get in the United States. The guy could be good looking but more normally, he is an average looking guy who has a unique characteristic that is rare in the area, such as a black guy in areas where there are not a lot of blacks, a blond haired guy, etc. I was witnessing these guy peacocking around about how well they are doing as “freaking Tom Cruise” just to have to remind them that; “these girls are hookers.”

Hey, I am not about to begrudge anyone anything, but if you got game in the U.S. chances are you aren’t in a rush to get to a third world country to rent a hooker. Unless you are that Airborne guy with the great abs that the one guy seems to like a lot. :wink:

It is the opposite effect here at Camp Happy as in a place like CR or Colombia. Here there is a 10 to 1 ratio of guys to gals and these women use it to play shopping for sausage just like we do in Thailand and CR. That’s why the army has some of the ugliest women of all the services as they want to insure they get dates when they want them.

OK, like I said, I am bored and on Quarters Restriction for another day (thank you taxpayers) so I welcome any and all responses.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:23 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

I think that for some it is a way to get past some loneliness they are feeling. Whether due to divorce or some other tragic event. This may be the first lady they have been with in an extended time and forget it is only business because of the way they feel after the session. The loneliness may come from being solo most of their life or spending too much time by yourself for what ever reason. Many actually enjoy being alone most of the time to pursue their interests and just do not enjoy, or are uncomfortable, in social situations. IMO these are the most likely to “fall” after a few encounters with the same lady. It should also be noted that many of these ladies can read a man quickly and then play on those weaknesses.

I have to disagree that these women operate on the cusp of legality. Remember it is legal in CR and other places which is the “easiest path” out of what may be a bad situation. I do know some of the ladies in CR are using their money to further their education and create a better life for themselves. They are rare though.
The rest I agree with

Game is game regardless of where you are in the world.
However there is the game of mongering. Getting what you want for a reduced price, getting a little extra time or a TLN for the same price, extras etc.. If your game gets you a great session for less than the going rate you did well.
Minor distinction between the 2 but there is a difference.

The “Peacocking around” attitude probably comes a persons inherent lack of confidence in normal situations, a false sense of accomplishment due to the ease of getting some and not realizing where they are and what is really going on.

On a personal note: My game stinks these days. I’m 0 for 12 but keep trying when the situation presents itself.

I'd like to hear what Psychman has to say on this.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:34 am 

I read your post and I must say you ask some very good and pointed. Question;

Now can I ask you to answer your questions too? It would only be fair for us to have the insight to your knowledge while we try to opine to your request.

I will not try to speak for anyone other than myself.

Why do I do it? I often ask myself that question. And the only honest answer I can come up with I enjoy being in the company of beautiful women. In the USA there are a lot of beautiful women looking at them every day takes away the mystique. But to be honest with you I think it’s the fear of rejection and the games that women plays that gets you tired and worn out to the point that you just want to do your thing and be left alone. In a P4P situation there usually is no rejection as long as you have the cash.

It does not matter how good looking or how rich you are there are always some women who are always trying to get one over on you. It may be a bet between girls that I am going to sees if I can attract him and then turn him down when he asks me. Or he has money so I am going to let him spend money on me if he wants to be with me.

Hookers are straight to the point. They take your money and they do what they have to do and are done with it. They do not play head games, sorry I take that back, they always play the best head games the one we like. And in the end they leave us feel good and relaxed. Their manner is always almost perfect. And because they listen to us and enjoy the games we play with them for money we tend to appreciate them more.

I am someone who is caring and giving and do not like to know that there is someone out there that is having a problem and I can help and don’t do anything. In that light I take these trips to places that I can make a difference. Where I think my money will be appreciated. And at the same time I get my enjoyment that I need legally.

In our culture if you are not with someone your age you are looked upon as somewhat of creep by women who are always making off handed comment like “He is old enough to be her father”. “What the hell is she doing with him” and that my friend bruises our ego. We are not getting younger we are getting older every day. And as such we want to have someone around us who will always let us enjoy life to the fullest.

I love life and I love living life. I love and enjoy the company of beautiful women. There are beautiful women who will accept money for their company and as long as men find it reasonable we will always be there to pay for such service.

Question 2

Why do some guys think they have game when shooting fish in a barrel?

“DUMB” one word.

This is not to ridicule any one. “JUST MY OPINION.”

I hope it is treated as such.

It is my right under one of the 7 amendments to the Article of the Constitution of the USA to free speech.

1st People have freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, and the right to petition the Government. 1791.

We try to get women to fall in love with us knowing very well that we have no good intention to these ladies. Some of us will Phuck them but we will never marry them. So just for the bravado we take it up on our self to go the extra distance to show off our skills when it is not needed.

The prey is already sick and week, it’s on its last leg but we have to show to our fellow men that we have swagger and we can be the leader of the pack; so I am going to stand up and beat my chest the loudest so everyone can hear.” I have skills!” ” I can charm a Cobra and get in under my spell”

But are we really charming a Cobra or are we just praying on a wounded duck on its last leg? Some of these women are so battered and abused by their own that we sometimes fail to recognize it. And by playing our best game that we think we have, sometimes we do more harm than good.

I will not say anything more on this.

Just MY opinion MY facts; you can call it whatever you like.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 10:45 am 

It is very interesting how you define “Putting the pu*sy on a Pedestal” when I will said that every member on this board does it. Even you, TimBones, put pu*sy on a pedestal. You buy a ticket to CR, hotel, pu*sy costs, etc. will definitely fit in as giving priority to it. And by your admission even paying for her travel/companionship costs. Think about it.

On your second question, we are monkeys and we all want to be at the top branch even if an artificial and unrealistic one as P4P.

Hope you feel better!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:17 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

The word “game” means different things to different people. In the civilian dating world, it can mean going out weekend after weekend trying to get one night stands. Some guys are better at it than others. It can mean having multiple girlfriends and keeping them in line. It can mean continuously hitting on girls without fear of rejection. Making girls laugh. Whatever the crew you hang out with defines as game that’s what it means to you sometimes.

The first time I actually saw the word “game” used when discussing working girls was on this forum. When mongering my hometown I never really felt I had “game” when I paid for it. I see the girls when I see them, and with a small percentage there does develop a sort of friendship. But since I rarely asked them out for dinner or a movie I’ve always kept myself convinced that the bottom line is money for her and hitting it for me.

But like a friend said, there is nothing comparable to CR in the states. Here we are restricted most of the time to hitting it at a fixed location like an mp or whatever. And if not there then it’s usually at a motel where it’s quick and dirty for fear of the law and also to get back home on time.

In CR, we are free from getting in trouble by the law and free from our daily responsibilities. Also, girls are more free to move around if they chose. Places like HDR and SL are set up like a pick-up bar. And it is fun to convince yourself momentarily that you have “game” with these hotties. It’s an adult Disney land. And it kinda reminds me of the movie Total Recall where you are free to create your own fantasy.

So I think that "game" does exist when it comes to CR chicas. We can get different results by being a fun outgoing gentleman than by being a a-hole. And some girls might like the a-hole better than the gentleman. and vice versa. The chicas are women first after all.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:36 pm 

TimBones wrote:

Question 2: Why do some guys think they have game when shooting fish in a barrel?
Then there is the guy would suddenly thinks he has been transformed into Tom Cruise because the hookers are starting to pay him attention that he doesn’t get in the United States. The guy could be good looking but more normally, he is an average looking guy who has a unique characteristic that is rare in the area, such as a black guy in areas where there are not a lot of blacks, a blond haired guy, etc. I was witnessing these guy peacocking around about how well they are doing as “freaking Tom Cruise” just to have to remind them that; “these girls are hookers.”

When I first read Question 2, I snickered, because I have the same bias as you. Then I read the second part, about the guys thinking that they had been transformed into Tom Cruise. While I believe that I need to be realistic, for me anyway, a transformation of sorts does occur while I am mongering. I've seen the evidence! Every picture I've seen taken of me in SL or in Rio or in MDE shows me sporting a wide grin. I see those photos and long for that feeling that my 'vacations' afford me.

Mongering does not give me game, but it makes me feel like I have game. It makes me believe for a short while that I am utterly irresistable to these hot young Latinas. Having a beautiful chica sitting next to me and casting adoring glances at me, for that short time, puts me on top of the world. While I realize that it is a fantasy, it nevertheless transforms me into Tom Cruise, using your example. I feel alive and vibrant.

I am fortunate to have found CR, MDE and Rio at a time in my life where I am able to afford these fantasies with some frequency. Whether having deluded myself so thoroughly for the past three years is ultimately harmful, time will tell. However, I can tell you that these few years have been some of the most enjoyable of my life.

Ciaociao

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 11:41 pm 

Tom Cruise? That's a pretty modern reference ... :lol:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:40 pm 

1 - Why do guys continually fall for hookers? I see the guys you are talking about all the time. They come down for a week or even a long weekend and fall head over heels for the first chica that flashes them a smile and a wink. Then they send me love letters to print and carry to their intended. Hopeless....

You have to be full-time on-scene with a clear head to even consider a relationship with any woman, anywhere.

- 2 Why do some guys think they have game when shooting fish in a barrel? I really don't know. The ability to start a conversation with a girl and eventually develop a strong attraction is learnable and portable if you have a few prerequisites. Guys that don't get it in the states don't get it down here either.

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 1:09 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Great topic Tim Bones. I myself till this day cannot figure out why guys fall for putas! 99% of the friends I have traveled to both Rio and CR all have either girlfriends or think they have girlfriends.. really sad... I will admit that some are unattractive so I think hookers look at green and not the general appearance. .. so when "john" gets alittle attention from any chick with a pulse...its all over for them... these guys fall in love at a drop of a g string.. and the sad part is the girl they usually fall for are UGLY!! I was in CR a few weeks ago and I was having a conversation with this monger about his chica.. when she showed up I thought I was gonna puke!! this puta could give Freddie Kruger nightmares!!! I know they say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder.. but come on!! I too am like Tim Bones.. hit once maybe twice and move on to the next one.. if I wanted to have a "relationship" it sure won't be with a gdp.
I have friends that think their girl loves them, and I see them working at Help or SL.. really sad to see.. when they see me they run and tell me how much they love "john" sure you do baby!! thats why you are just about to get doggie styled...lol
To me this is fun and not a place to get involved.. the minute you do its lights out!! just my dos centavos.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:16 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Interesting topic.

What I don't get is confusing Love with Sex. Love is something that is emotionally based and it takes time to grow. Sex is a biological drive. It will hit you in an instant. In fact I suspect that most if not everyone of us, look at a chick and the first thought that comes to our mind is.... Yeah I'd do that! or "Yikes... I've gotta run, nice seeing ya". LOL I know that is pretty much what I do. The fact of the matter is the two are mutually exclusive. You can love someone without ever having sex with them and you can surely have sex with someone you don't love. Then some times when you are lucky you get the opportunity to have sex with someone you actually love. I could go on and on about how man's drive is different than a female's and how men are biologically disposed to have many mates but that subject is far to deep and detailed to be written here so I won't.

I think possibly some of the older married guys around maybe understand this more so than does the younger single men. I suspect there are many among us that absolutely Love their wives, yet they visit CR for sex. I personally believe our entire society is f'up. We have separated ourselves from nature, put OURSELVES on a pedestal and somehow see ourselves as more than just a small part of the natural world around us. Not only have we separated ourselves from the natural world around us but increasingly so we have also separated ourselves from one another. Slowly but surely we have isolated ourselves down to the single family unit. Many of us, especially in urban areas, have no idea who the people who live next door are. Perhaps it is this very isolation that makes one think he or she is in love with the first person with whom they have physical contact.

It is open for debate but...... That's my HO.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 2:30 pm 

KenLee wrote:
I think possibly some of the older married guys around maybe understand this more so than does the younger single men.

Nah, its well understood believe me... To me, guys need to just live in the moment while in CR. Enjoy it for what it is.. :wink:

With so many ways a place like CR can makes us feel, we can agree its "drug like". Everything in moderation potna 8)

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:47 pm 

Ken, you are hitting P4P on relation to CR right on the nail. But is not always the fault of the monger or at least not entirely. What I see is that they are many guys that are just too gullible to be on this sport. Every chica in CR will love for you to confuse sex with love. They do the earnest to try to confuse you, from telling you how much they love you to going BB with you. It is happening every hour and if you are not on your toes the right chica will come along and we can all fall for it. Young or old.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:36 pm 

But I think its just human nature. Aren't we all guilty of using our flirtatious ways to get what we want? :wink:

I've certainly flirted with the old lady at the renta car place for free upgrades in the past. There's nothing wrong with that, and even if there was, people wouldn't stop. Reminds me of the lyric "'Cause errbody know it ain't trickin' if ya got it" 8)

Cujo

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:42 pm 

But have she send you any money yet? :P :P :P

She knows is a game and you know is a game. It is all of the fools that keep saying that mine is different. Too many guys falling for this easy, like you said “human nature” games.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:15 pm 

I always put poosay on a pedestal. It makes it much easier to eat.