www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 12:37 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2011 12:41 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

It seems that way to you because your a hater...jus hoping when the creep gene hits me I don't get like that. Tough to see the trees when you resist the forest.. Feel free to ignore my post and monger on man.. 8)

I'm convinced if you met me you would think differently, again its the creep gene makin you feel that. Once you have a drink with me, you'd luv me jus like all ur favoritas do :wink:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2011 6:43 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

I fall for putas the same reason as any other woman. I find some to be absoultely beautiful.Then i turn around and see another as beautiful. Repeat as needed.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 12:06 am 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Kickstand wrote:
Speaking of putting chicas on pedestals, who remembers this quote?

"Cameron has never been in love - at least, nobody's ever been in love with him. If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him, 'cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work."

Excellent quote! I remember watching this film when I was about 7 or 8 years old and feeling a sense of enlightenment from watching the hour and forty minutes that chronicled Farris's day off.

This is an interesting discussion. From the few encounters I had with the working girls in CR, I wouldn't have been able to fall in love with any of them. I wouldn't trust them. Perhaps the majority are not like the ones I had the pleasure of meeting, but it is also likely that some men might fall a little to heavy for a seemingly affectionate, kind, fun, beautiful young chica. Much of my interaction, more so at the SL and less so at HLH, with previously mentioned girls was painted with a bright coat of blatant manipulation. Grabbing at me, telling me I am handsome, I have nice eyes etc.

I have encountered many girls in my life, at least half of the humans walking around this planet are females, and girls outside of pick up bars usually don't treat me the way the ones inside did, regardless of whether I'm trying to bone them or not. I suspect that I didn't undergo a drastic change in personality during those 4 days in San Jose. I also suspect that their attitude towards me was very much influenced by the understanding that I was sitting there, at that particular bar, looking to pay a girl for sex. Its sort of like being on the other side of the fence. Back home I'm the one trying to be all charming and intriguing in hopes that some cute girl will reward me for the time and energy I spent courting her. Perhaps if your a bit of an older man, and the novelty of youth has appreciated throughout the years, it would be very easy to get caught up in the eyes of a young, attractive, smiling Latina and loose sight of the dynamics of the situation; your supposed to be taking her for a ride, not the other way around.

On the other hand, there is the whole human dynamic. If I sat down at the bar and was approached by a pretty girl who revealed that she enjoyed hiking, a nice rye, and reading Charles Bukowski I may be fooled into thinking I was in love with her. People have met and become lovers in wide variety of strange places, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that such a thing might happen at a pick up bar, although I would venture a guess that it is more unlikely to happen there then most other places.

I dunno. I'm aware that probably every member on this board has more understanding and insight into the scene than I do, having only partook for a short period of time, once (so far), but this is the way I see it. Even if I felt strongly for a working girl I would have major reservations given the nature of the situation in which we met.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 11:33 am 

Question wrote:
Kickstand wrote:
Speaking of putting chicas on pedestals, who remembers this quote?

"Cameron has never been in love - at least, nobody's ever been in love with him. If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him, 'cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work."

Excellent quote! I remember watching this film when I was about 7 or 8 years old and feeling a sense of enlightenment from watching the hour and forty minutes that chronicled Farris's day off.

This is an interesting discussion. From the few encounters I had with the working girls in CR, I wouldn't have been able to fall in love with any of them. I wouldn't trust them. Perhaps the majority are not like the ones I had the pleasure of meeting, but it is also likely that some men might fall a little to heavy for a seemingly affectionate, kind, fun, beautiful young chica. Much of my interaction, more so at the SL and less so at HLH, with previously mentioned girls was painted with a bright coat of blatant manipulation. Grabbing at me, telling me I am handsome, I have nice eyes etc.

I have encountered many girls in my life, at least half of the humans walking around this planet are females, and girls outside of pick up bars usually don't treat me the way the ones inside did, regardless of whether I'm trying to bone them or not. I suspect that I didn't undergo a drastic change in personality during those 4 days in San Jose. I also suspect that their attitude towards me was very much influenced by the understanding that I was sitting there, at that particular bar, looking to pay a girl for sex. Its sort of like being on the other side of the fence. Back home I'm the one trying to be all charming and intriguing in hopes that some cute girl will reward me for the time and energy I spent courting her. Perhaps if your a bit of an older man, and the novelty of youth has appreciated throughout the years, it would be very easy to get caught up in the eyes of a young, attractive, smiling Latina and loose sight of the dynamics of the situation; your supposed to be taking her for a ride, not the other way around.

On the other hand, there is the whole human dynamic. If I sat down at the bar and was approached by a pretty girl who revealed that she enjoyed hiking, a nice rye, and reading Charles Bukowski I may be fooled into thinking I was in love with her. People have met and become lovers in wide variety of strange places, it isn't out of the realm of possibility that such a thing might happen at a pick up bar, although I would venture a guess that it is more unlikely to happen there then most other places.

I dunno. I'm aware that probably every member on this board has more understanding and insight into the scene than I do, having only partook for a short period of time, once (so far), but this is the way I see it. Even if I felt strongly for a working girl I would have major reservations given the nature of the situation in which we met.

Really good post. I thoroughly enjoyed it and agree with about 99% of it. As far as advanced age being a reason for falling for one of these Debs, I doubt that is the only reason. Lots of guys I have seen are younger and still fall victim to the "She really likes me" type delusional thinking. I see it all the time. The thing of it is I just think some guys are hardwired to that mode; guys that go through multiple marriages (and multiple fortunes) before figuring out that maybe marriage just ain't for them. The Debs are all about manipulation and forget that at your peril. :D

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:36 pm 

Certainly, some men are more easily captivated by a women then others and this trait is in no way age dependent.

Like in any game, it is the participants job to protect themselves from potential peril. Any failure to do so will often be taken advantage of.

On the other hand, perhaps some of the men know they are being taken for a ride but value the experience over what ever monetary value it may cost them. Its like seeing a movie. You know the characters are just actors, their trials and tribulations are born out of fictitious circumstances, and their victories or achievements are only careful camera angles and tastefully placed film scores. But, if all is done well enough it can elicit an emotional response from the viewers that is just as strong as anything "real life" has to offer. Granted, I don't want to stretch my argument to the point of comparing hookers to art, but my point is that often things don't have to be real for gratification/fulfillment/whatever to be attained.

Still, I agree with you that the majority of the cases is the "she really likes me" syndrome. Luckily (I guess?) I've grown up with girls who have forced me to sit through countless episodes of "Sex and the City", "The Real House Wives", and "Gossip Girls" and I can no longer trust women as a result :lol: .

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:01 am 

Question wrote:
Certainly, some men are more easily captivated by a women then others and this trait is in no way age dependent.

Like in any game, it is the participants job to protect themselves from potential peril. Any failure to do so will often be taken advantage of.

On the other hand, perhaps some of the men know they are being taken for a ride but value the experience over what ever monetary value it may cost them. Its like seeing a movie. You know the characters are just actors, their trials and tribulations are born out of fictitious circumstances, and their victories or achievements are only careful camera angles and tastefully placed film scores. But, if all is done well enough it can elicit an emotional response from the viewers that is just as strong as anything "real life" has to offer. Granted, I don't want to stretch my argument to the point of comparing hookers to art, but my point is that often things don't have to be real for gratification/fulfillment/whatever to be attained.

Still, I agree with you that the majority of the cases is the "she really likes me" syndrome. Luckily (I guess?) I've grown up with girls who have forced me to sit through countless episodes of "Sex and the City", "The Real House Wives", and "Gossip Girls" and I can no longer trust women as a result :lol: .

Yeah, I have a gringa that is currently playing me in the states, but you are exactly right, she is a cheap date, the sex is good, conversation OK and I have someone that at leasts acts like she cares. Somewhere in there will be the hook, but for right now, its smooth sailing. Unfortunately, at least for me, that shit does not translate and any of thses Yaboos that start cooing to their Homkneedas makes me want to puke; its like dude, she just sucked off four other guys, one of them being her husband and you are acting like you just one the love lottery; grow up for christmas sakes. Its not the fact that the chick is lying (as evidenced by her lips moving) its the gringo hanging on every word, like he is going to sell the farm, get in touch with papa to ask for her hand in marriage, etc. etc. :roll: :roll:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 2:36 pm 

TimBones wrote:
Question wrote:

Yeah, I have a gringa that is currently playing me in the states, but you are exactly right, she is a cheap date, the sex is good, conversation OK and I have someone that at leasts acts like she cares. Somewhere in there will be the hook, but for right now, its smooth sailing. Unfortunately, at least for me, that shit does not translate and any of thses Yaboos that start cooing to their Homkneedas makes me want to puke; its like dude, she just sucked off four other guys, one of them being her husband and you are acting like you just one the love lottery; grow up for christmas sakes. Its not the fact that the chick is lying (as evidenced by her lips moving) its the gringo hanging on every word, like he is going to sell the farm, get in touch with papa to ask for her hand in marriage, etc. etc. :roll: :roll:

Haha, well said.