www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Tue May 07, 2024 9:04 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:05 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

I bend them over on a pedestal...lol

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:41 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Great topic Tim,

One of the more interesting things I find down here is the girls are certainly not trained to be on a pedestal. With few exceptions even the very pretty ones think of themselves as just another of the 1000s of girls down here. Generally, if a girl has developed that attitude it is becaus we we have taught them over time. PAC55 does a better job of discussing the control dynamics than I do, but it is not a difficult concept. Be direct, tell her what you want and most importantly do not passively or passive aggresively not tell her. She will just be confused by you and not understand why you are angry later when you did not say anything at the time.

It is much better for the girls to undersatnd you are not made of money. Because most of us visit on vacation we tend to spend more and try to impress. This sets false expectations that will later cause issues. If the girl actually likes you, any lifestyle you have is typically much better than theirs.

There are all types of levels of ¨game¨ whether it is p4p or not. As PAc mentions almost everyone can improve theirs with a little effort.

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 6:46 pm 

Bktuna wrote:
Great topic Tim,

One of the more interesting things I find down here is the girls are certainly not trained to be on a pedestal. With few exceptions even the very pretty ones think of themselves as just another of the 1000s of girls down here.

BK, you're referring to ticas and maybe the nicas, am I right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:18 pm 

yes,

The Columbiana's here are typically more hardcore. I have not been but understand that that is a function of Del Rey U and not that they are Columbiana's.

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:13 am 

1) Many guys fall because it is easy, sex with no real barriers, and then they lose sight of the nature of the transaction and make wrong decisions.

2) It makes them feel good about themselves and they choose to ignore the reality of the situation.

Can anybody help me figure out this Western Union thing? :lol:

Dean

" most of the girls down here, lie as a self defense mechanism and to not have to face the truth, thinking most men couldn't accept them knowing the whole truth. Simpler, they may just want men to think they are as perfect as they want to appear to them, trying to hide what they consider to be the ugly truth about themselves. And I may be reading more into it than is there, but I do believe they consider the basis of the lies to be justified."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 8:00 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Dean wrote:
Quote:
Can anybody help me figure out this Western Union thing?

:D :D :D :D Use Moneygram it's cheaper :D :D :D :D

Post subject: Pure Sarcasism
PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:56 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

"Shooting fish in a barrel" is a misnomer:
Depending on the caliber of the projectile and the density of the medium/water it is possible that deflection of the projectile may result in a miss of the fish in your sights. Remember that water defracts light and the target may, in actuality, be a in position other than that observed at the time the trigger is pulled. It is also possible that sufficient water is displaced by the projectile impacting with the water to alter the course of the projectile.
I've found dynamite or nitroglycerin is a better choice. :D :D

"Strutting around like a Peacock" is also false:
Just because a male Peacock displays his feathers in a vibrant show does not guarantee success with a female. It does depend on the number of females in the area at the time and their desire to mate. He may strike out independent of the beauty of his feathers.

God I need a life. :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:41 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Hmmm...... Shooting fish in a barrel isn't that easy? Wouldn't that depend on the size of the barrel and the number of fish in said barrel? If the barrel is small enough and the fish packed in enough, I would think the odds of hitting A fish would be pretty good. Hitting a particular fish maybe not as easy.

KenL
(You know I'm looking for something to do.. Anything apparently. Thus responding to a fish in a barrel comment)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 10:46 am 

Do Peacocks taste like chicken :idea:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 1:36 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Quote:
1st People have freedom of religion, freedom of speech, freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, and the right to petition the Government. 1791

Good luck with that.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:09 pm 

Bktuna wrote:

The ColOmbiana's here are typically more hardcore. I have not been but understand that that is a function of Del Rey U and not that they are ColOmbiana's.

Yes and no.
In Colombia the girls do feel that they are just one of 1000s and are truly flattered when you show them attention. They did not grow up with guys fawning all over them because: 1. The Colombian guys are too cool and macho to do something silly like that. 2. There really are 1000s of other beautiful girls.

Colombianas do take great pride in their looks, especially before going out for the evening. When they compare themselves to women from other countries they think their stuff is the best.

Once they hit the Del Rey they look around and think, 'These putas are a bunch of perras. I can easily make more money with competition like this." Plus they've got the Colombian Cartel feeding them the same BS.

Wit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2009 4:02 pm 

Witling wrote:
Once they hit the Del Rey they look around and think, 'These putas are a bunch of perras. I can easily make more money with competition like this." Wit

Ah ha, well said Wit. When the dust settles, human nature always takes over. I can't say that I blame them... :|

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post subject: A blast from the past
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 12:45 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Speaking of putting chicas on pedestals, who remembers this quote?

"Cameron has never been in love - at least, nobody's ever been in love with him. If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like shit, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him, 'cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work."

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 10:37 am 

Bueller... Bueller.... Bueller?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 11:00 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Orange wrote:
Bueller... Bueller.... Bueller?

Who knew there were so many life lessons in one movie about blowing off a day of school?

"Hey, Cameron. You realize if we played by the rules right now we'd be in gym?"

"The question isn't 'what are we going to do,' the question is 'what aren't we going to do?'"

"Life moves pretty fast. You don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

"Only the meek get pinched. The bold survive."

And of course this from an early Charlie Sheen role in this movie:
"You wear too much eye makeup. My sister wears too much. People think she's a whore."

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 67 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next