www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:41 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: I MARRIED A HOOKER
PostPosted: Tue Nov 23, 2010 1:58 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

TimBones wrote:
Quote:
I also of course have run into the loudmouth drunkards, I think Bill ended up kicking them out. In any event I think of it as a positive that us of all ages can hang f**k and create friendships in a forum like this.

Yeah, saw a group of about 6 or so such young drunken idiots in the Blue Marlin, (Ah, I remember when I had my 1st beer :roll: :roll: ) One of them tried to engage me in condescending and patronizing interrogation in the manner of someone who had just landed from Mars; "You all pay for sex with these women?" "How much do they charge you all for sex" . I simply said, "Why don't YOU ALL go ask them yourself" and walked away. :D Yeah, I remember when I thought I was too good to pay for play, it was only later that I realized that is the cheapest way to pay for sex. :D :D

And when they point out a lady way to young and hot for us and you think back to recently having a hotter one and just smile to yourself. oh yeah :)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:22 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

You know, it's probably because she is not keeping her wrists straight when she hits the ball.

(export version only, some restrictions may apply, some assembly required, not valid where the sun don't shine...

if you live in the states of Poverty, Darkness or anywhere outside of The Blessings of Civilization Trust, Inc...other rules may apply)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:48 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

me think there are additional ideas involved. first of all we all trying to anticipate the future in our connections with women instead of making it. if we want make future we have to have this anticipation on paper for example i anticipate BJ twice a day and give it to her to read and to sign and if this agreement will be violated and it will be move out immediately.
the second idea is there are only things involved--sex and money and if we try to expand beyond like love, K*ds, responsibility etc we only misleading ourselves because we know it takes effort to find other woman.
and last idea is to look how rich people manage and they always make prenuptual agreement which protect money and sex.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 2:31 am 
USwam wrote:
me think there are additional ideas involved. first of all we all trying to anticipate the future in our connections with women instead of making it. if we want make future we have to have this anticipation on paper for example i anticipate BJ twice a day and give it to her to read and to sign and if this agreement will be violated and it will be move out immediately.
the second idea is there are only things involved--sex and money and if we try to expand beyond like love, K*ds, responsibility etc we only misleading ourselves because we know it takes effort to find other woman.
and last idea is to look how rich people manage and they always make prenuptual agreement which protect money and sex.

Dude what planet are u living on? Another one soon to go down and bite the dust. Just coming out of left field here, but is Rolltide still alive or did he commit suicide?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 1:48 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I think all y'all are too worried about the young bucks and not yourselves. When it comes to relationships no one can really tell you what is right and what is wrong. We all do it our way. I personally approach all these girls as if they were just normal girls and go from there. There is nothing wrong with the P4P approach. It is much easier for most of the men on here to get these kind of women that way. The thing is these women can feel your energy when you approach them. If you go up to them with hundred dollar bills glued to your head, well then it is obvious how the girls are gonna treat you. If you exude confidence and charisma these girls are no different than the random girl walking down the street. Trust me when I say, no matter what kind of woman you approach, they all respond to you. So getting the cheaper or not paying at all depends entirely on you.

Just my humble opinion......

Dr.Mario
<-----------Don't let the title fool ya..........OG in da House.......... 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:29 pm 

Ok, here is something that hasn't been mentioned. If you do marry a hooker, is there any bonus to it. Like do you get to Phuck her in the ass everyday? Blowjobs on command? Any positives or perks from the pros?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 3:36 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
Any positives or perks
From a stateside hooker-marriage hell I've watched a guy suffer through- NOT! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 4:20 pm 

haha Would I know the hooker involved PacoLoco? 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:32 pm 
Dr.Mario wrote:
I personally approach all these girls as if they were just normal girls and go from there.

Not me; I approach them like hoes because that's what they are; strictly business. That's what they are about is business. There is only one girl that I've kept in touch with and that's too much. "Can't turn a hoe into a housewife. It's hoes on a mission and hoes on a crack pipe." Let that resonant in your mind a few times. Maybe you'll catch on later; if not, well enjoy the ride. I like how you come in here talking shit...LOL Nothing wrong with it to me, but it does offend others on this board. I call them the "Board of Wisdom." I caught a super shit storm my very first trip report...It was a 2 in one deal. A 2 trip report in 1 post. You should read it. It's crazy, but true to the fullest. It's like the 3rd or 4th page under trip reports-obviously-and it's entitled 2 crazy trip reports.. I think? I will double check to make sure. You will see their true colors then, but they are alright. We all are entitled to our own opinions. It's just my opinion means the world to ME...LOL

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:36 pm 

Thirdworld wrote:
haha Would I know the hooker involved PacoLoco? 8)
Forgot about that 3W, dude you wouldn't believe the drama and insanity...well maybe you would! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2011 5:56 pm 

Paco, if it is the chica I'm thinking of, I have no doubt your friend has had his hands full....

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 12:54 am 

Yosh1234 wrote:

Not me; I approach them like hoes because that's what they are; strictly business. That's what they are about is business. There is only one girl that I've kept in touch with and that's too much. "Can't turn a hoe into a housewife. It's hoes on a mission and hoes on a crack pipe." Let that resonant in your mind a few times. Maybe you'll catch on later; if not, well enjoy the ride. I like how you come in here talking shit...LOL Nothing wrong with it to me, but it does offend others on this board. I call them the "Board of Wisdom." I caught a super shit storm my very first trip report...It was a 2 in one deal. A 2 trip report in 1 post. You should read it. It's crazy, but true to the fullest. It's like the 3rd or 4th page under trip reports-obviously-and it's entitled 2 crazy trip reports.. I think? I will double check to make sure. You will see their true colors then, but they are alright. We all are entitled to our own opinions. It's just my opinion means the world to ME...LOL

That's a for real monger right there.. Gettin jobbed and business fugged to death... :|

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2011 5:14 pm 
Ticas ask me for advice!

Jumpin' Jehosaphat, any man who has lived through a bad marriage and came out the other side with their assets and sanity, why would you ever consider marrying again? Especially with a hooker FFS...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:33 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Dr.Mario wrote:
I think all y'all are too worried about the young bucks and not yourselves. When it comes to relationships no one can really tell you what is right and what is wrong. We all do it our way. I personally approach all these girls as if they were just normal girls and go from there. There is nothing wrong with the P4P approach. It is much easier for most of the men on here to get these kind of women that way. The thing is these women can feel your energy when you approach them. If you go up to them with hundred dollar bills glued to your head, well then it is obvious how the girls are gonna treat you. If you exude confidence and charisma these girls are no different than the random girl walking down the street. Trust me when I say, no matter what kind of woman you approach, they all respond to you. So getting the cheaper or not paying at all depends entirely on you.

Just my humble opinion......

Dr.Mario
<-----------Don't let the title fool ya..........OG in da House.......... 8)

Rolltide is back and he has a new angle 8)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 1:47 pm 

Naw..far from it...

Dr. M has lived down there for 12 years not that anybody needs to explain that to a new non-member. :?

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next