www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:03 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject: Re: I MARRIED A HOOKER
PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2010 2:22 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

i was just wondering what has happened to the marriages between the the gringo and the latina. have there been a success stories or have they all been failures? thanks[/quote]

Well, I didnt marry a hooker but I did marry a webcam girl and it didnt work out good. Odds are it will NOT work out, but that applies to ANY marriage no matter what the background is. If you want to marry a C*ck parking lot thats your choice, and I wish you the best! Be happy in the moment as the moment will be gone soon......

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:51 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Quote:
i was just wondering what has happened to the marriages between the the gringo and the latina. have there been a success stories or have they all been failures? thanks

Well, I didnt marry a hooker but I did marry a webcam girl and it didnt work out good. Odds are it will NOT work out, but that applies to ANY marriage no matter what the background is. If you want to marry a C*ck parking lot thats your choice, and I wish you the best! Be happy in the moment as the moment will be gone soon......[/quote]

I think that we should take ethnicity out of the equation and just look at the situation based on the women key traits or characteristics. As I have said in the past, a women being a hooker in CR could equate roughly to a gal being a stripper in the states; it is an easy way to earn a significant amount of money relatively easily if you can place aside a moral aversion to selling your body (or at least renting it) for money. Chances are such a person will have a more fast and loose approach to hoping in the sack with a greater field of men that someone who doesn't do that for a living. And folks rub shoulders with people involved in other less than savory habits such as drug use. The point being that you could meet a regular gal in the states of in CR who has a regular job; hotel clerk, maid, call center worker, etc, who will have as stronger or stronger moral code that someone in the US; the point being that engaging in the sex trade is reflective of the personal ethics and morals of the person, whether they are nude dancers in the states or PFP girls in C.R. Just as we mongers should have to confront the fact that we pay for poosy.

My true belief is that you are perfectly capable of finding a good gal in CR, Guatemala, Colombia if you insist on meeting them rather than trying to get a romance going with a hooker. Such women normally have loose morals and most often will not make great candidates for long term relationships.

I think there are a number of guys on this site that have proven to be an exception to the rule in that they have ex-hooker gfs, but they are on site in CR fulltime. There are also a number who have regular civilian gfs. of course YMMV. :D
feeling is that if you want to find a good

PostPosted: Sun Jul 18, 2010 12:52 pm 

dp

Last edited by TimBones on Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 am 
Ticas ask me for advice!

BangBang57 wrote:
Been there, done that! :( :oops: :evil: Well almost!! Mine was not techniquely a hooker (some including me say that they all sell 'it' one way or another). Meet her in Colombia. fell in love (lust) with her in less than 24 hours. A week later we were engaged. Eleven months later we married (I spent a lot of time in Colombia during that 11 months). I thought I knew her and that she was the "perfect woman" (LOVE IS BLIND :oops: :roll: ). Nine months later we finally got papers for her and her son to move to the states. BIG, BIG MISTAKE :!: :evil: . The beautiful, sexi, loving, kind, generous, totally giving Colombiana that I knew in Colombia NEVER SHOWED UP IN THE STATES :cry: :( . Instead what got off the plane was a (still) beautiful, (stil) sexi, always unhappy, allways wanting something (expensive), always complaining, NEVER WANTING TO MAKE LOVE, Always spending money Colombiana--NOT AT ALL THE WONDERFUL COLOMBIANA I THOUGHT I HAD KNOWN IN COLOMBIA :evil: :roll:

At the time I thought I had just been very unlucky in my choise of a wife :oops: :( Since then I have heard almost the exact same story many times from other guys who made the same mistake. Marry them but keep them at home in Colombia!!!! They all think they want to live in the USA, but few end up being happy there!!

Ding, ding, ding... I must have married this ones sister... Almost the same story, except we lived in Bogota & Cartagena for 3 years, then moved to the US... It all went downhill from there... After 6 years of marriage, I finally kicked her to the curb as she was no longer the woman I married... Shame, cause she is hot...

My suggestion for future relationships, RENT!!!!!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:47 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

To the guy in his twenties.....that amazes me that there are guys in their 20's here. Please: I am not putting you down, I am not dissing you at all. I think it's cool you found a little chica paradise. All I can think of, is that when i was in my 20's I had more poontang (as we called it in NJ) than i knew what to do with! Man I was rolling in it. Picking up any chick i saw. Now I miss those times so much! Has something changed in America where a guy in his 20's can't just reel it in anymore?

I go to CR because I am in my 50's and that is all over with. But just like you, I also have the internal conflict going on....I can't face chasing 50 year old gringas, but I don't know if I am ready for more than the occasional trip to paradise, ie, making the move full time. Will I miss the other things about the states, the comfort, the luxury, the fully paved streets? Will I get bummed out being in a 3rd world setup? Will I find other things to do in CR when i am not bonking my brains out, and should I even care? Those are the issues that come to me. If I was 20, I'd stay in the USA. Did not mean to hijack the thread about marrying a hooker. Speaking of which, I was just in CR last week; I had such a great time with 3 different chicas I probably would have married all of them had they said yes. That's how great a time I had. :wink:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:08 pm 

Thebatmandude wrote:
To the guy in his twenties.....that amazes me that there are guys in their 20's here. Please: I am not putting you down, I am not dissing you at all. I think it's cool you found a little chica paradise. All I can think of, is that when i was in my 20's I had more poontang (as we called it in NJ) than i knew what to do with! Man I was rolling in it. Picking up any chick i saw. Now I miss those times so much! Has something changed in America where a guy in his 20's can't just reel it in anymore?

I go to CR because I am in my 50's and that is all over with. But just like you, I also have the internal conflict going on....I can't face chasing 50 year old gringas, but I don't know if I am ready for more than the occasional trip to paradise, ie, making the move full time. Will I miss the other things about the states, the comfort, the luxury, the fully paved streets? Will I get bummed out being in a 3rd world setup? Will I find other things to do in CR when i am not bonking my brains out, and should I even care? Those are the issues that come to me. If I was 20, I'd stay in the USA. Did not mean to hijack the thread about marrying a hooker. Speaking of which, I was just in CR last week; I had such a great time with 3 different chicas I probably would have married all of them had they said yes. That's how great a time I had. :wink:

I think its funny/ sad that its assumed guys go to CR soley for the chicas. You mentioning that you go to CR to get laid is your case. While most of us go for the good times and certainly the ladies..its not the primary reason. To think guys go to CR because they can't get any at home is naive to say the least.

Besides, ever think the younger crowd of mongers get a different set of rules? Trust....its a beautiful thing to be in the younger side of the monger pool :idea:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:46 pm 
Cujo'S wrote:
Thebatmandude wrote:

I think its funny/ sad that its assumed guys go to CR soley for the chicas. You mentioning that you go to CR to get laid is your case. While most of us go for the good times and certainly the ladies..its not the primary reason. To think guys go to CR because they can't get any at home is naive to say the least.

B

Cujo

Prey tell Cujo, if not for the chicas and good times, what is your primary reason?? :o

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:49 pm 

My point is not every guy visiting CR is going exclussively for the chicas, ergo being a younger monger shouldn't mean action is slow at home..

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:00 pm 

Cujo'S wrote:
Trust....its a beautiful thing to be in the younger side of the monger pool :idea:

Cujo

Hey congratulations dude! i want in! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Cujo'S wrote:
My point is not every guy visiting CR is going exclussively for the chicas, ergo being a younger monger shouldn't mean action is slow at home..

Cujo

I think most of us OLD FARTS look at the younger guys who visit (20's and 30's) and wonder why they are messing around in a foreign country with putas. Most of us can bed down ladies our own age at home with ease should we care to. If we are on CRT we DON't CARE TO. And so we travel for the young panocha we won't get at home. The hot young studs with game should be able to get theirs at home, one would think. I can see a bunch of guys on a vacation every once in a blue moon... but young guys who return time after time ...or spend shitloads of time chatting on monger boards with guys up to 30 years their senior bragging about how its cool to be on the younger side of the monger pool...that's a little suspect imho.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:19 pm 

Oh yea suspect at the very least :lol:

Ok, pack it up boys...PR thinks we should go home and come back in 20 years :roll: :lol:

Nobody (anwhere in this thread) mentioned the term old fart..stop tellin' on urself, at the very least it sounds hater'ish.. Your feathers shud be fine, Jets doing ok game by game by the skin of thier teeth but winning. After you lose in the 2nd round of the playoffs then be hater'ish..deal? :P

And there's no bragging going on 'chacho, its a direct reply to a comment...ease up..calmate...ur going to get old even faster if you don't :D

Dang, talk about striking a chord... :lol: I think you read a little too much into it partner... :idea:
How's that Costa Rica Sucks club doing? :?

Cujo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:26 pm 

Fair enough Cujo...but listen up ... you always sneak the "I'm so cool... I'm young... the rules are different for me... its cool to be ME... and sucks to be you shit"...very subtly and between the lines alot of time and sometimes pretty obvious..more people see that than you think...apparently I needed to vent on someone and you got the call... :lol: ....maybe you do that without realizing it...if so there's a heads up...peace

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:30 pm 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Fair enough Cujo...but listen up ... you always sneak the "I'm so cool... I'm young... the rules are different for me... its cool to be ME... and sucks to be you shit"...very subtly and between the lines alot of time and sometimes pretty obvious..more people see that than you think...apparently I needed to vent on someone and you got the call... :lol: ....maybe you do that without realizing it...if so there's a heads up...peace

I'm here for you to release ur frustrations amigo... 8) Again, regardless of what it sounds like it was a direct reply to the posters "wondering" what "we are doing here".. And I was here to address that its faulty thinking saying younger guys should stay home 'cause we can get laid there.. The freedom of partying in Costa Rica is an atmosphere you can't really get in the states without worrying about cops or getting arrested.. :roll:

"Just gonna stand there and watch me burn...but that's alright becuz I like the way it hurts".... :wink:

Cujo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:45 pm 

Tranquilo....Well i guess i need to wear my JETS hat and go to Brews Room and cheer on the the BEARS...obviously Im in the mood for a fight! :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:47 pm 

Cutler has been sacked 4 times already... :|

Cujo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 19, 2010 12:26 am 

Location: I don't know where I'm going, but I sure know where I've been.
Fine but, Bears win and go to 7-3. :-)

Quote:

d1

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next