www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:07 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
 Post subject: Re: I MARRIED A HOOKER
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:02 pm 
Dr.Mario wrote:
Yosh1234 wrote:
Not to diss anybody and their point of views but what the Phuck? Why would u marry a hooker? Why would you get married period? I learned that mistake. NEVER TRUST A HOE. Good or bad. They're all the same. I love hoes more then the "regular" women. At least with the hoes you know their intentions. The regular women aka fortress mom's are the worst. And they have the laws backing that pu*sy up. It's scary what a woman who comes in the form of love, then the pu*sy morphs on ya and those "regular" women that phucked ur game up with that I love you shit who all of a sudden become materialistic sluts and try to suck the life out of you. It's amazing how they transform and all that love bullshit turns to hatred then you will c how much they "loved" you and what their concealed intentions really were come divorce time. It's a scary thing. I hate it for you men whose lady is AMerican and knows the ropes. Your balls are finito. OKAY? Phuck that love shit. It doesn't exist.

Damn......Bitter are we? I appreciate your opinion, but just because your life was fugged by a woman does not mean all men are gonna go down the road the way you did.....Some guys are in control......You were obviously not.......So suck it up, keep on doin you brother and things will work out for ya.....Even if your only intention is to monger away for the rest of your life. Not all women are like the one that crushed you......And in saying that, not all hoes are the same either......You just gotta know what you are dealing with from the beginning......if not, then you are screwed from the get go.......Good luck mang........ Just my humble opinion of course.....

the DR

<-------OG------ 8)

No not bitter just brutally honest. Some last months, years, or even a couple decades. The samethings that make u laugh will make ya cry. Learn from your mistakes or keep doing the same things over and over and see what changes. I didn't get crushed but I could have been....You're right, moving on means not letting these hoes get the best of me or putting them into a position of power to even try to get the best of me.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 3:13 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Yosh1234 wrote:
Dr.Mario wrote:
Yosh1234 wrote:
Not to diss anybody and their point of views but what the Phuck? Why would u marry a hooker? Why would you get married period? I learned that mistake. NEVER TRUST A HOE. Good or bad. They're all the same. I love hoes more then the "regular" women. At least with the hoes you know their intentions. The regular women aka fortress mom's are the worst. And they have the laws backing that pu*sy up. It's scary what a woman who comes in the form of love, then the pu*sy morphs on ya and those "regular" women that phucked ur game up with that I love you shit who all of a sudden become materialistic sluts and try to suck the life out of you. It's amazing how they transform and all that love bullshit turns to hatred then you will c how much they "loved" you and what their concealed intentions really were come divorce time. It's a scary thing. I hate it for you men whose lady is AMerican and knows the ropes. Your balls are finito. OKAY? Phuck that love shit. It doesn't exist.

Damn......Bitter are we? I appreciate your opinion, but just because your life was fugged by a woman does not mean all men are gonna go down the road the way you did.....Some guys are in control......You were obviously not.......So suck it up, keep on doin you brother and things will work out for ya.....Even if your only intention is to monger away for the rest of your life. Not all women are like the one that crushed you......And in saying that, not all hoes are the same either......You just gotta know what you are dealing with from the beginning......if not, then you are screwed from the get go.......Good luck mang........ Just my humble opinion of course.....

the DR

<-------OG------ 8)

No not bitter just brutally honest. Some last months, years, or even a couple decades. The samethings that make u laugh will make ya cry. Learn from your mistakes or keep doing the same things over and over and see what changes. I didn't get crushed but I could have been....You're right, moving on means not letting these hoes get the best of me or putting them into a position of power to even try to get the best of me.

That is right my mang!!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 4:37 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Here's my 2 cents

For the women that change right after they get to the states: My guess is they changed just long enough to get you to take you to the states. Maybe the reason they can't find a relationship with a local is the local men know who they really are before hand. The Gringo walks on the scene and he is easliy duped until it's Green card time.

On the other topic, why do 20-30 something guys monger in CR ? Maybe it's because they bad relationships with the Ginga counterpart of the latina that changed immediately after entering the US.

I think many of us who coming off a bad relationship turn to mongering as an alternative. Mongering at it's best is a GFE with no strings. (i.e. intimacy and not being alone, without negatives)

Unfortunately, the GFE is an illusion and when reality sets in, often the same negative issues re-occur, being alone or participating in a toxic relationship.

Pops "live and let live" (Pop can replace the novia and novia can replace pop) message seem to encouraging to many of us. But I think this message can be applied to any relationship.

To be fair you have to ask yourself what you really want in a relationship. All choices, including mongering, have potential negatives that you have to be ready to accept and deal with.

I wonder how much I changed once I brought my ex-colombiana to the states.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:27 pm 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Now let's be fair and let me turn it around. This is a board for P4P. Are we, and I include myself here, really suitable husband or boyfriend material. I have heard for years all the stories of the evil gringa and Latinas out to get over on you. Just something to think about.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:28 pm 

I am most def marriage material for one evening :shock: :shock: :shock: 8) 8) 8) 8) :lol: :lol:
Regards, 911 Driver

The happy hour is a device either for getting rid of social obligations hurriedly en masse or for making overtures toward more serious social relationships, as in the etiquette of whoring.- Brooks Atkinson

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:53 pm 

Pops may have the right idea on relationships down here. But there may be legal entanglements like common law marriage laws in CR to deal with. I think that the llusion of a GFE for a night is the best way, for me, to be repeated if it feels right, otherwise, next! So little leche and so little time for all of the panoply of chicas here. I love the hunt, but I have spent my last dollar hustling "free" girls in the US.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:30 am 

My plan is to get back in the game, whether it be P4P, GFE, favorita, novia, gringa girlfriend whatever. I know now that all options have a down side. I know men who have closed themselves off from relationships of any kind because of the down side.
Even through in the last couple of years I have had to deal with an ugly, expensive divorce, I don't think that shutting myself off is the way I want to live the rest of my life. I do believe, however, I should protect myself as much as possible against a negative outcome. But perhaps even more importantly, I have to be able to accept a negative outcome since I will never be fully protected no matter what I do.
I also know, that it is far easier for me to exit a relationship now (P4P included) when it looks like it's headed south because I know that I am also saying goodbye to the downside that comes with that relationship. Even a relationship with a "super hot" non-pro has a downside.
The funny thing about all of this is that since my divorce, I have truly enjoyed living alone. If that is what life has left in store for me (I am 61 years old) well that's OK too. Being alone has a big upside: "you don't get crap from anyone and they don't have to take it from you".
The thing is, I feel this could be an exciting final adventure simply because I really dont know what my next move will be. I only know that whatever life has in store for me, I am open to it. BTW: If anyone reads this post and would like to have a beer with me. I will staying at the SL from 12/2-12/6.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 8:54 am 

Slinky2011 wrote:
My plan is to get back in the game, whether it be P4P, GFE, favorita, novia, gringa girlfriend whatever. I know now that all options have a down side. I know men who have closed themselves off from relationships of any kind because of the down side.
Even through in the last couple of years I have had to deal with an ugly, expensive divorce, I don't think that shutting myself off is the way I want to live the rest of my life. I do believe, however, I should protect myself as much as possible against a negative outcome. But perhaps even more importantly, I have to be able to accept a negative outcome since I will never be fully protected no matter what I do.
I also know, that it is far easier for me to exit a relationship now (P4P included) when it looks like it's headed south because I know that I am also saying goodbye to the downside that comes with that relationship. Even a relationship with a "super hot" non-pro has a downside.
The funny thing about all of this is that since my divorce, I have truly enjoyed living alone. If that is what life has left in store for me (I am 61 years old) well that's OK too. Being alone has a big upside: "you don't get crap from anyone and they don't have to take it from you".
The thing is, I feel this could be an exciting final adventure simply because I really dont know what my next move will be. I only know that whatever life has in store for me, I am open to it. BTW: If anyone reads this post and would like to have a beer with me. I will staying at the SL from 12/2-12/6.

See, now that is what I am saying.....You have been through alot and you learned from it. And I think your experience has helped you grow and has given you understanding to what lies ahead. Keep ya head up and do ya thang!!!!! Good post......

the DR

<----OG---- 8)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:39 pm 

Pops wrote:
Can't marry her because I have a wife in the states, but have a relationship that has worked for almost four years. I'm 60 she is 25. Here is the secret. I don't need her to feel good about myself. She is not a trophy. I don't have any desire to own her. I don't want that responsibility. If I own it I have to try to keep it happy. I can't make anyone else be happy. If I own it, I have to worry about someone else trying to take it away from me. What is she doing when I am not watching her? Worry is something I don't want or need. I have done all of this I wish to do in life. I took her out of Zona Blue almost 4 years ago. She stays at home, takes care of the K*ds, and is going to school. I pay the bills. I do this not to control her but as a gift to her and the K*ds. I do not care if she has relationships on the side as long as she takes care of my needs. The appreciation she shows and the love the K*ds give in return are enough reward for my efforts. My life has meaning at a time when I could be on cruise control headed for a lonely end. I take responsibility for my own happiness. If I want to do something, I do it. This means, if I want to see someone else, I do it. I am not afraid to loose my novia. I can replace her. She would have a hard time replacing me. Most men do not have this attitude. If you find yourself in a relationship with one of these girls, understand that her attraction to you to begin with is the money. You didn't suddenly become 28, fit and handsome. She is the same as the middle aged gringa. She is looking for security for herself, her family and her Ch*ldren. She will put up with alot to get security. Remember she was selling herself to men she could never have been physically or psychologically attacted to. Women will do alot of things men will not to take care of their families. Picture you trying to have sex with a fat, 60 year old, cigar smoking, half drunk, Gringa when you were 22. How much money would it take for her to get you hard. Understanding this, be careful of what you get yourself into. Before you let it progress to the point in the relationship where you get and need more than just sex from her, try to get to know if this is really a quality person or a fantasy generated in your mind. Little keys should give you a hint. How important is her family to her? You could be part of that family? How readily does she spend your money? If she is high maintance before you get really involved it will get worse. Does she have any skills besides being a great lay that you see as necessary to a relationship? Can she cook, will she clean, will she do some other type of work, is she a good mother? What are her dreams? Are they realistic and achievable? Another thought. Her family is more important to her than you are. They were there before you. She trusts them more than she does you. You have to earn the trust. If she has to choose between you and them, she will pick them. She will do whatever she thinks she has to do to do to help them. If that means lying to you or stealing from you, she will do it. That means, you should know what is the quality of the family she comes from. Are they good people, just poor, or are they manipulative trash? There will be times when they call on her for help and you will be in the middle. Until you earn it, her loyalty will be with them. LuisMD is right about enjoying what you have with her today. Today is all we have. Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Enjoy what she can give to you. Give what you can to her. If you do not get what you need in the relationship, it is time for next. It all starts with knowing and liking yourself.

Six years later, still with her, not novia anymore, now my wife. I married her to give her and the K*ds benefits. Not because I felt it was necessary in the relationship, but because I love her and the K*ds and it was the best thing I could do for them. I still have the same opinion of what I wrote earlier. The relationship now is better in many ways. She shows much more appreciation. We have great times together and I get to be a father to two great K*ds. The sex is incredible and my being a monger is not a problem to her. I have relationships with several other women whom I treasure and my sex life has never been better. At 68 this is the best time of my life. I enjoy every day and look forward for Monday to come when I have a date with an exceptionally hot 19year old bartender from a local bar that I met the other day. Life is what you make it. If you love beautiful young women this is paradise.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:39 pm 
Just Learning The Gulch!

BangBang57 wrote:
Been there, done that! :( :oops: :evil: Well almost!! Mine was not techniquely a hooker (some including me say that they all sell 'it' one way or another). Meet her in Colombia. fell in love (lust) with her in less than 24 hours. A week later we were engaged. Eleven months later we married (I spent a lot of time in Colombia during that 11 months). I thought I knew her and that she was the "perfect woman" (LOVE IS BLIND :oops: :roll: ). Nine months later we finally got papers for her and her son to move to the states. BIG, BIG MISTAKE :!: :evil: . The beautiful, sexi, loving, kind, generous, totally giving Colombiana that I knew in Colombia NEVER SHOWED UP IN THE STATES :cry: :( . Instead what got off the plane was a (still) beautiful, (stil) sexi, always unhappy, allways wanting something (expensive), always complaining, NEVER WANTING TO MAKE LOVE, Always spending money Colombiana--NOT AT ALL THE WONDERFUL COLOMBIANA I THOUGHT I HAD KNOWN IN COLOMBIA :evil: :roll:

At the time I thought I had just been very unlucky in my choise of a wife :oops: :( Since then I have heard almost the exact same story many times from other guys who made the same mistake. Marry them but keep them at home in Colombia!!!! They all think they want to live in the USA, but few end up being happy there!!

This is exactly what happened to me. Spent a year dating and courting a Colombia woman in Barranquilla. Everything was great. She was loving, gentle, and easy going. Then everything went sour when she got to the US. Freaked out. Didn't want sex anymore. Wanted me to constantly buy expensive things for her and got mad when I didn't. Demanded I buy her a brand new car even though she didn't know how to drive. 3 years later, I found her cheating on me with a K*D from Hondurans barely old enough to wipe is ass. Divorced now. I am living in Costa Rica and she is living on welfare with a K*D (not mine thank god.)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 11:11 pm 

Nunca importen las chicas a las EU. Always a bad plan, they tend to change, with few exceptions. I know, there are always exceptions.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 2:16 am 

I have 3.5 years with my fiance now. Other than being apart for a little more than 6 months out of the year things are still much better than my 2 previous marriages ever were. We are much more communicative and open than I ever would have thought was possible. As incredible as it may sound the sex has even gotten better and there is no shame from either one of us to ask the other to try something new. I will say that neither one of us cares to bring another party into the mix but she is constantly on the lookout for a cute female midget. Yes we do have some dissagreements now and then but they have more to do with cultural differencs vs being asses to each other. We are planning on getting married pretty soon so I would say things are excellent.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:19 am 

If a gent is has an open mind, and willing to admit he doesn't know everything, it's possible to acquire certain chica management skills that will be give him a better chance of a successful relationship in the future.

But many gents just do the same thing over and over again and expect a different result. ( The definition of " Insanity)

Thanks for the update Pops, glad you are still doing well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 26, 2017 11:35 am 

I am also involved with a Columbian. They are my weakness. It has been getting really serious last few months. I want to live with her in the states but what is the best option? Is K1 or K3 the only options? Sorry didn’t mean to hijack the thread

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9