www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sat May 04, 2024 7:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 12:38 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

I believe that once a girls gets a taste of the business you can never trust them again ...once they cross over there is no return .They can be abstinent but still be a Puta at heart .They call a alcoholic who isnt in a Program a dry drunk we call the putas dry Pu**ies.There one d*k away from a relapse .. :lol: They have been using men long before They recieved the cash ,thats just my humble opinion ..

As for me ? the monger...quit ?sure with the right woman .Problem is there all a pain in the ars .I can say one thing that the line between regular girls and putas is fading ...I noticed this before in my friend who is a tico ..he is in love with a Korean Hooker and he can't distingish between her and a regular girl ..I am starting to get the same way ,so how can I quit when in my mind there all the same ?except some just want the money up front and in small increments ... :?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 2:36 am 
I think I will be mongering when I'm 100... I love new pu*sy, I love sex with multiple girls, I love nubile flesh.

I could give up mongering for a while, but not forever...

I did give it up for a woman once, then she cheated on me... Since then, I'll never give it up again...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 15, 2008 7:50 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Location: Referred to the OIG by Mucho Gusto after mysterious fire at his gay night club.
QuickBlueFox wrote:
I think I will be mongering when I'm 100...

That is not an image I need. You 100, injected full of some ED drug trying to nail a 19 year old bitching about when you only used to pay cien. :D :P :twisted: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:36 am 
Spanky wrote:
QuickBlueFox wrote:
I think I will be mongering when I'm 100...

That is not an image I need. You 100, injected full of some ED drug trying to nail a 19 year old bitching about when you only used to pay cien. :D :P :twisted: :lol:

She'll be 18, and I'll be bitching about when I only used to pay $20...

Of course by then ZB may only be charging 30 still, but it will be Euro's, which by then will be like 300 USD.

Post subject: Opinion:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:54 am 

Opinion:

I would say it would be much easier for a young lady to walk away from this environment than it would be for me to walk away. For the Lady it is a job. For me it's a source of fulfillment.

Lee

Post subject: Re: Opinion:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 9:28 am 
Lee wrote:
Opinion:

For me it's a source of fulfillment.

Lee

Amen brother.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:29 pm 

I guess I miss the point: Neither she nor I got here by accident. Why should we quit?

To my way of thinking, the entire "happily ever after" fantasy is as made up as Coca Cola'a, Santa Claus. It was invented by women in an effort to permanently assure security (their ultimate goal). It only works for men who are willing to cow-tow for their sex or for women who are very submissive to their men. Somebody has to be the final authority of the partnership is constantly rocked with power struggles to its ultimate demise.

As for mongers and their counterparts: It ain't broke...don't fix it. 8)

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2008 12:48 pm 

The key is know yourself well. For right now i am having the time of my life explorando el mundo.I don't see myself switching teams anytime soon. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:30 am 

Pacifica55 wrote:
I guess I miss the point: Neither she nor I got here by accident. Why should we quit?

To my way of thinking, the entire "happily ever after" fantasy is as made up as Coca Cola'a, Santa Claus. It was invented by women in an effort to permanently assure security (their ultimate goal). It only works for men who are willing to cow-tow for their sex or for women who are very submissive to their men. Somebody has to be the final authority of the partnership is constantly rocked with power struggles to its ultimate demise.

I have to wholeheartedly agree with your comments. It's all a fantasy no matter how sweet your novia is, because she won't always be that sweet.

As I take inventory of my life, comparing myself to my friends and coworkers, the one common thing they all share is that they are all completely miserable with their lives.

I've been single all my life, the more I travel the more I thank gawd that I have the opportunity to do whatever it is I want to do with my life. It doesn't get better than that, so why get married if you want to remain happy. Not to say I will never get married, because the woman of my dreams may walk into my life one day. But than again, maybe I'm just dreaming.

I met some smuck in Medellin who was about to get married for the third time, but he was out there chasing putas all day long. What the Phuck is wrong with people like that? Why do people insist on getting married, especially after two previous failed marriages?

I personally can not see myself ever meeting someone in a different country and bringing them to the US for marriage. What would be the point? Also, don't like anyone telling me what I can and can't do, nor do I like having to lie about were I'm going and what I'm doing to anyone. You will be babsitting someone 24/7 making sure they are happy, which would make me miserable after a few days, because I need time for myself, to make me happy.

After listening to some of the stories my married friends share with me about the wives, I wonder why the Phuck these people stay married.

A sweet woman always wants to change you, when she can't, everything goes to hell becuase she didn't get her way, but this won't stop her from trying until your life is one complete mess.

It's all a fantasy..... some just choose to live in denial.

Of course, there are some very sweet women out there, but they usually have a man they are making completely miserable already.

And marrying a non-pro puta is a whole different story all together with no good to come of it, not matter how sweet she is in your imagination.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:36 am 
TP, you are absolutely correct...

If I had known then what I know now, I would never have let myself be pressured into marriage...

It's a nice institution, for someone else...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 12:01 pm 

Come on guys Marriage is not as bad as you make it out to be :lol: :) :D ! Really most of the time it is what you posted about but..... there are some really happily married people. Most of the ones I see happy want basically the same things. They both are willing to give & take & could not imagine life without each other.

The people that should never marry IMHO are the very self centered takers of the world. They will never be happy very long with anyone IMHO because they can never take enough to overcome their own short comings.

Most of the people I see that get married are for all the wrong reasons IMHO. Too many people live for drama & not reality.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:36 pm 

"Whatever you say, dear." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 8)

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:37 pm 
Never said marriage was bad, just bad for ME.

It was very good for several years, but in the end, she wanted me to change far more than I was willing, and...

Then there were the chicas... I just love chicas, bundas, putas, mujeres, two bumps and a hole...

I just crave new pu*sy...

It's a shame really, b/c they say that married men live longer...

Oh well, I'd rather die young and happy than old and depressed...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 4:42 pm 

Zippy wrote:
Most of the people I see that get married are for all the wrong reasons IMHO. Too many people live for drama & not reality.

This is true.

I can't even begin to image having sex with the same person for the rest of your life. Not that I'm a sex addict like some folks, but after awhile I get bored with the same partner time after time, after time.

The worst part is walking around town and seeing all the available young hotties who are smiling back at you when you stop to check them out.

I could actually see myself getting married in Colombia and keeping a novia on the side while making trips to MP's whenever my friends come to town. That would make for a happily married man in my book.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 5:02 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Marriage is right for some people, and it can be a beautiful thing when to people who are compatable and marriage minded get together. That said, I know MANY MANY more happy mongers than happy husbands. That look of depressed resignation I see on many married men's faces is what turns me off to the whole thing.

I have several married buddies that know of my adventures. Some have asked me not to even talk about the stuff with them, not because they are disgusted that I am having sex with prostitutes, but because it reminds them of what they aren't getting and will never have (at least without death or divorce). One friend told me that listening to my stories was like listening to a guy talk about how much fun it was on the moon. He was never going there, so these stories were just torture. Another married guy thought that I was lying about the girls and their beauty until I showed him pictures of them.

Now that I know what is out there and available, I don't know how I could give the life up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next