www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Wed May 22, 2024 8:28 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:32 pm 
CR Virgin - Newbie!

Thanks for the great post!

It contains so much valuable information, and it is a great read. Although I have been mongering in Thailand and the Philippines for years, I am now planning my first trip to CR for Jan 2010. I am really looking forward to enjoying the chicas. I know I will reference this post often.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 6:27 pm 
I can do CR without a wingman!

Witling wrote:
Once in the room pay the asked price (once again, I hoped you have learned to count Spanish in order to avoid any problem at that point) and undress.

Of course, standard wisdom is to not pay up front, unless you are in a brothel of some variety.

With a freelance pro, once she gets the money she's GOT what she wants, and giving you what YOU want tends to drop down the priority list.

I'm glad Wit brought this post over here, though. It's extraordinary.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:17 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

Absolutely a post for the ages....a great road map for all of us as we pass through the fires! Everyone should go back and re-read this at different stages in their mongering life. Thanks again Wit for bringing this to CRT.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:27 am 

Phoenix Rising wrote:
Absolutely a post for the ages....a great road map for all of us as we pass through the fires! Everyone should go back and re-read this at different stages in their mongering life. Thanks again Wit for bringing this to CRT.

Yes, when you're trying to juggle novias in three different countries, usted necessita toda la ayuda usted puede conseguir!!! :P :wink:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:34 am 

OldQDog wrote:

I have met several women on LatinAmericanCupid and believe all are non pros. The insights on the cultures, ethinicities and religion of Latinas will stay with me. If I am lucky one of these encounters will lead to a novia. I agree the family values, passion, caring, commitment and yes even the explosiveness of latinas make them my ideal choice for babymaking and family forming.

Thanks for taking the time to reflect and share.
OldQDog

Amigo, just a warning!!!! Last time I counted (and it has been a while), I counted 28 Ticas on LACupid that I recognized as "working" chicas; and that was just the ones I knew (wondered how many I did not know) :shock: :roll: :wink:. Use to watch the chicas every night in KL on the computers checking LACupid, Cyber Cupido, Latin Euro, and other sites. You would be very shocked to see how many of these chicas on these sites are actually "PROS"; and not just the ones in Costa Rica. Probably an even higher number of the ones in Colombia are "PROS". True, not all are "pros" but HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE :?: :?: :idea: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 10:45 am 

BangBang57 wrote:
...True, not all are "pros" but HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE :?: :?: :idea: :roll:

...because mine is different !!!! Image :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:05 pm 

Mucho Gusto wrote:
BangBang57 wrote:
...True, not all are "pros" but HOW DO YOU KNOW FOR SURE :?: :?: :idea: :roll:

...because mine is different !!!! Image :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :P

I'll say!!!! ESPECIALLY after you have left town!

Pura Vida

EdB

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:42 pm 
Quote:
Amigo, just a warning!!!! Last time I counted (and it has been a while), I counted 28 Ticas on LACupid that I recognized as "working" chicas; and that was just the ones I knew (wondered how many I did not know) :shock: :roll: :wink:. Use to watch the chicas every night in KL on the computers checking LACupid, Cyber Cupido, Latin Euro, and other sites.

It will be interesting to go to SJ this week. I have been on LA Cupid for 3 months and have weeded out alot of bullshit girls. I am looking for the non-pro's. I got 9 days and about 20 girls to meet. Of course it will be impossible as I want to hit the MP's by day and a couple bars by night. Soooooooo, maybe I should bring pics of the girls and show them to the veterans at SL!!! They can vet teh pics for the pro's!! Wouldn't that be funny to spring on the girls?!

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 4:56 pm 

Dont.litter wrote:

It will be interesting to go to SJ this week. I have been on LA Cupid for 3 months and have weeded out alot of bullshit girls. I am looking for the non-pro's. I got 9 days and about 20 girls to meet. Of course it will be impossible as I want to hit the MP's by day and a couple bars by night. Soooooooo, maybe I should bring pics of the girls and show them to the veterans at SL!!! They can vet teh pics for the pro's!! Wouldn't that be funny to spring on the girls?!

Oh yeah the chicas are gonna love ya for making them laugh! A regular riot!
:lol:

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:55 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

sure, everything he said is true.
However!
how about different approach---as we know Jews invented multiple wives and girlfriends, and Muslims and Mormons follow.
me think itd best idea but cost money and chicks dont like it and its illegal in good olde US.

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:14 am 
Haha - I meant show my pictures to the veteran DUDES to see if they recognise the girls that I have lined up that are apparently non-pro!

Post subject: Re:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:51 am 

GetRhythm wrote:
Phoenix Rising wrote:

Yes, when you're trying to juggle novias in three different countries, usted necessita toda la ayuda usted puede conseguir!!! :P :wink:

Si!... BUMP!