www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:57 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
 Post subject: deceptive statistics?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 7:44 pm 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

Is it possible that this topic gives guys a distorted view of the chances of a happy relationship with his Novia so to speak, think about it... if the relationship ends badly the guy come here and post his sad heartbreaking story and returns to mongering however if he finds happiness he most likely counts his blessings and disapears into the sunset never to be heard from again. thus we get a one sided negative view and the girls get a bad rap. not trying incourage or discourage anyone just saying dont believe everything you read.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:16 pm 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Going through the Novia thing right now and finding many painful truths here in this section. Although, I will admit that reading this section also makes me paranoid, suspicious, and generally feel a bit more jaded about my girl (basically in damage control mode already). Generally she a good girl (a Nica) but exhibits many of the traits and problems discussed here.

Your point is well taken and I would love to hear a few success stories if there are any. I am not hopeful at the moment to see a flood of these type posts.

Happy hunting!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:09 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

I can think of 3 members personally that have live in novias and are doing just fine... :wink:

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:28 am 

Quevedo wrote:
Is it possible that this topic gives guys a distorted view of the chances of a happy relationship with his Novia so to speak, think about it... if the relationship ends badly the guy come here and post his sad heartbreaking story and returns to mongering however if he finds happiness he most likely counts his blessings and disapears into the sunset never to be heard from again. thus we get a one sided negative view and the girls get a bad rap. not trying incourage or discourage anyone just saying dont believe everything you read.

About the "novia", would she be a regular girl or a puta?

My takes in the matter is that if you can't make it work with a woman in your own country, you chances with a (regular) woman from another country, after rounding up, that would be zero and if that woman is a hooker, well, you'll have a better chance at hitting the Powerball...three times in a row!
:twisted:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:50 am 

Cujo'S wrote:
I can think of 3 members personally that have live in novias and are doing just fine... :wink:

Cujo

I believe you Cujo, but somehow what you wrote reminded me of something J0sie wrote sometime ago:

Quote:
"like the guy who jump from the building was heard saying after passing every floor on his way down “So far, so good”.

Oh, there's a "wink" at the end. I gotcha!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 11:30 am 

Gypsy wrote:
My takes in the matter is that if you can't make it work with a woman in your own country, you chances with a (regular) woman from another country, after rounding up, that would be zero and if that woman is a hooker, well, you'll have a better chance at hitting the Powerball...three times in a row![/b][/size] :twisted:

I agree that the odds if not Zero is very close to it. If here in the USA, with a girl with the same background, religion, language, moral compass (maybe not the monger), age, economic stance, nationality, can actually sit with you to watch a football game and I do not mean soccer. And the odds are 50/50 for the regular non-monger dummy that gets hitch.

For the regular monger that knows how many miles of C*ck his little princess use to take and knows where he can get a newer model of the bitch screaming on his ear. Something like 1/∞E∞

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:04 pm 

uh oh, anybody else feel a severe case of dejavu coming on? :D I'm going to sit back with popcorn and a tissue and watch..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:14 pm 

Lol,

There are guys that live here that have live in Novias that are happy. I am not surte if it is harder or easier to stay committed and happy here vs back home. They do not tend to post about their relationships on the board. I know 6 or so that are currently happy for over a year. Living here and visiting are two very different animals.

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:35 pm 

Wolf and Dog Story

A dog slipped off his leash one day and went for a walk in the woods. After a time, he met a wolf.

The dog said to the wolf, "Brother wolf, you look so thin! How can you be happy when you are so thin? You should come live with me and my master. I eat everyday and I never want for food."

The wolf thought for a moment and replied, "Yes, you are right. Why should I be out here in the wild hunting for small bites of food when someone else will give it to me? And you are so well fed. Very well, I will come to live with you."

"Good," said the dog, "then follow me."

As they trotted off to the dog's home, the wolf noticed a patch around the dog's neck where the fur had been worn off.

"Brother Dog, " asked the wolf, "why do you have that patch around your neck where there is no fur?"

The dog slowed down, stopped and turned to the wolf with sadness in his eyes.

"That is where they place the leather leash around my neck. They do this so they can control me and keep me in my place." replied the dog, sadly.

"Never!" said the wolf as he began to trot back into the forest. "I would rather be starving and free than to be fat and a slave."

We all got our stories! :P :P :P :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:49 pm 

Gypsy wrote:
Cujo'S wrote:

Cujo

Oh, there's a "wink" at the end. I gotcha!

Actually it wasn't written as "tongue n' cheek" at all.

I mean, what can I say man? Yes, so far so good. The idea that's different from any other relationship would have to be pointed out to me.

There are clear ways to be successful having a novia in CR. Its my contention these guys are doing just fine... 8)

Cujo

"Pain is the fuel that fans the flames of my pyre. A battle plan is only as good as the general carrying it out on the field. This is my war son, and I have the biggest bombs and the smallest conscience"...

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 1:53 pm 

J0sie wrote:
Gypsy wrote:
My takes in the matter is that if you can't make it work with a woman in your own country, you chances with a (regular) woman from another country, after rounding up, that would be zero and if that woman is a hooker, well, you'll have a better chance at hitting the Powerball...three times in a row![/b][/size] :twisted:

I agree that the odds if not Zero is very close to it. If here in the USA, with a girl with the same background, religion, language, moral compass (maybe not the monger), age, economic stance, nationality, can actually sit with you to watch a football game and I do not mean soccer. And the odds are 50/50 for the regular non-monger dummy that gets hitch.

For the regular monger that knows how many miles of C*ck his little princess use to take and knows where he can get a newer model of the bitch screaming on his ear. Something like 1/∞E∞

Who says that we want to have a relationship with a "regular" woman from our own country? Who wants to watch the football game with some broad our own age? The fact that the girl was once a hooker can also be very positive. We don't play shy games in the bedroom and there is nothing that I can't get at home. Try that with that "woman my own age from my own country". Let me know how that works out! :lol:

Disclaimer: The above is merely the opinion of the author unless specific scientific data is included.
Your mileage may vary. https://costaricaticas.com/phpBB2/viewto ... 978#206978

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:18 pm 

Pacifica55 wrote:
Who says that we want to have a relationship with a "regular" woman from our own country?

Brain fart alert! Stay clear! :P :P - I will assume that everyone that will want to have a successful LONG term relationship. I know I would like that. Put the odds on my favor.

Pacifica55 wrote:
Who wants to watch the football game with some broad our own age?

I know ladies that are older than me and I would not mind going a round or two. You will never hear me gringa bashing.

Pacifica55 wrote:
The fact that the girl was once a hooker can also be very positive.

I think you just had a brain fart on this one. :P :P :P

Pacifica55 wrote:
We don't play shy games in the bedroom and there is nothing that I can't get at home. Try that with that "woman my own age from my own country". Let me know how that works out! :lol:

For my kinkiness level, done that and got a gringa t-shirt out of it too.

Pac – I know the arguments of pro and cons for it, just like you do. But not matter how rosy and good the current situation is for those taking that step. The odds will always be against it. Not only looking at it from the perspective of the novio. But the chica will have some doubts of the relationship too. Because the first step on that relationship was based on MONEY.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 2:43 pm 

The issue Josie is that you are making absolute comments. I do not believe you have ever lived here?. The group Cujo is talking about certainly handle their affairs and if they were not happy they would move on.

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:05 pm 

I did not think that I was making any absolutes comments but feel free to point them out to me. But I do agree that is a group of engage individuals and you are making an absolute statement when you say, “certainly handle their affairs and if they were not happy they would move on”. No way for you or anybody else to know that.

Now whether I live in CR or not becomes irrelevant. A relationship is a relationship. Here in the US or CR. There is trust, friendship and love to work for.

Now if you actually read my post, it refers to the ODDS of making any chica relationship work. Because you or I know someone that is on a currently successful one does not change those odds. There are Lotto winners too. Some people have had multiple Lotto wins but do not change the odds of winning. The post might sound like an absolute comment because I’m commenting about a numerical value.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 3:21 pm 

Your post was in very absolute terms. I do personally know all three individuals that Cujo was referencing so I can speak as to whether they handle their affairs or not. I am not going to continue to post on this thread but I often get annoyed with all the pronouncements on the board about what is correct or not correct. There are many variable to the question posed and a thousand shades of grey. The better discussions on the board help members understand the different scenarios but should not be taken as a right or a wrong answer.

My personal experience has been that guys down here that know how to deal with women (here or back home) do very well with women here. Guys that are weak and have trouble back home find a whole new level of women trouble here.

What Pac55 was stating was that what he has works for him. I think I know him well enough to say that if it did not he would fix it or move on.

BKTUNA
I am never going home

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 91 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next