www.CostaRicaTicas.com

Welcome to the #1 Source for Information on Costa Rica
It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:56 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Importing Chica to CR
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:10 am 
Masters Degree in Mongering!

Hey,long time no post - As I have written before I am playing around on the internet datings sites of cupid. I have a few prospects in Brazil ,costa rica and colombia ,1 colombiana has sent me a t-shirt and birthday card with her perfume on it ,the other sent me 2 brazillina CD's and a special card ....none ask for money -but one special one stands out ...well call her Eve, she keeps asking me to visit Medellin to see her. I can not find a single person on the planet earth ,stranger or friend who is willing to go and watch my back even if I pay there way and I WONT go alone so i proposed to send her a ticket and meet me on nuetral ground "costa rica"

My flight to CR is like $300 hers is $500 to SJO total $800 which is exactly what it cost for me to fly to MEDELLIN BUT in CR I have contacts and not in fear of being kidnapped by farc (unlikely) or being lost in translation.

I figure she is "super hot" like a 9 she is 20 yrs old and crazy about me (or acts it) and sex is a given and a true 5 day GFE ,im ok with that ...either way I pay Si? I can leave my last night for all the disgusting mongering at the DR as a bonus ...Id like to draw some fire from the board on this ,you know flaming arrows and shit ...has anyone reading ever done this type of non-puta importing? what should I expect from a 20 yr old colombiana from medellin ???Typical CRT obvious answer would be why don't i just spend my money at ZB or get a local ho for transport ..answer is im not looking for a pro for rent on this one.
fire away ...... JG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:34 am 
PHD From Del Rey University!

My thought is why not just go to MDE and meet her? You could meet on neutral ground or a public place there, isn't that what Traylor park did? Or pay my way I'll watch your back!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 4:02 am 

JerseyGringo wrote:
Hey,long time no post - As I have written before I am playing around on the internet datings sites of cupid. I have a few prospects in Brazil ,costa rica and colombia ,1 colombiana has sent me a t-shirt and birthday card with her perfume on it ,the other sent me 2 brazillina CD's and a special card ....none ask for money -but one special one stands out ...well call her Eve, she keeps asking me to visit Medellin to see her. I can not find a single person on the planet earth ,stranger or friend who is willing to go and watch my back even if I pay there way and I WONT go alone so i proposed to send her a ticket and meet me on nuetral ground "costa rica"

My flight to CR is like $300 hers is $500 to SJO total $800 which is exactly what it cost for me to fly to MEDELLIN BUT in CR I have contacts and not in fear of being kidnapped by farc (unlikely) or being lost in translation.

I figure she is "super hot" like a 9 she is 20 yrs old and crazy about me (or acts it) and sex is a given and a true 5 day GFE ,im ok with that ...either way I pay Si? I can leave my last night for all the disgusting mongering at the DR as a bonus ...Id like to draw some fire from the board on this ,you know flaming arrows and shit ...has anyone reading ever done this type of non-puta importing? what should I expect from a 20 yr old colombiana from medellin ???Typical CRT obvious answer would be why don't i just spend my money at ZB or get a local ho for transport ..answer is im not looking for a pro for rent on this one.
fire away ...... JG

Remember that she (still) needs a visa to get into Costa Rica, wouldn't it be easier for you to go to Cartagena instead? As for her being a non-pro, well, how do you know that? There have been guys who met girls the same way and after the dust settled, the real her came out and asked for money. JG, you might a hot hunk and all but come on man, she doesn't know you and she's willing to meet you for sex. Don't you think that she must feel very comfortable around unknown men in order to do that?
I see dating websites as a watering hole in the jungle, where the hungry crocodiles are waiting for the thirsty ones to have a feast.
No flame, just reality check, ok?
:twisted:

Post subject: Private security?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:09 am 

I am skilled and trained from the U.S Army 1st Infantry Division Combat brigade to several Latin night clubs in Atlanta. I am have some training with pro MMA fighters in FL. Pay my way, we can go. Let me know! I have been to Acapulco, Mexico twice for security of the night club owner! I also speak some spanish, And the tend to like me alot. For some reason spanish people and myself get along really well. Even if I am out on my own!

Let me know!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2007 12:29 pm 

fire away ...... JG[/quote]
Remember that she (still) needs a visa to get into Costa Rica, wouldn't it be easier for you to go to Cartagena instead? As for her being a non-pro, well, how do you know that? There have been guys who met girls the same way and after the dust settled, the real her came out and asked for money. JG, you might a hot hunk and all but come on man, she doesn't know you and she's willing to meet you for sex. Don't you think that she must feel very comfortable around unknown men in order to do that?
I see dating websites as a watering hole in the jungle, where the hungry crocodiles are waiting for the thirsty ones to have a feast.
No flame, just reality check, ok?
:twisted:[/quote]

Gypsy,Unless you know something I dont she dosent need a visa for a 90 day visit to CR. And the sex part isnt a deal or a goal ,we have flirted about what we are going to do to eachother ext... she is the typical latina on cupid who is looking for a serio relationship and not just someone who wants her body blah blah ..Cartegena is an option but i still have to fly her there or Bus her ,I need to read more on that ,Im told its more gringo friendly and touristy .Thanks JG (i aint no hunk)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 1:14 am 
Importing a chica to Costa Rica?

Why?

That is like bringing sand to the beach,

or like bringing a sandwich to a buffet.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 6:31 am 
Not a Newbie I just don't post much!

It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'd say fly her to another city in her own beautiful country, Cartagena sounds good as Gypsy mentioned. That way she gets the excitement of travel and you save a couple hundred bucks at least. And unless you are into nature, you will probably find city life more interesting, San Jose itself is not particularly touristy.

If you need a day or night of pro action at the back end in Co after she leaves but before you return home that can still be done.

Another idea - if you want to do something really exciting for the girl, want to spend all your time with her when she is with you, and money is not an issue, you could try a cruise - I'm sure she's never done anything like that and it would get her juices flowing. Sexo on a boat sounds fun. But all of this depends on the type of girl, where she comes from and what you are both looking for - she could get overwhelmed and if you didn't like each other you'd be stuck with each other for the duration.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 8:45 pm 

LittleKing wrote:
It doesn't make a lot of sense to me. I'd say fly her to another city in her own beautiful country, Cartagena sounds good as Gypsy mentioned. That way she gets the excitement of travel and you save a couple hundred bucks at least. And unless you are into nature, you will probably find city life more interesting, San Jose itself is not particularly touristy.

If you need a day or night of pro action at the back end in Co after she leaves but before you return home that can still be done.

Another idea - if you want to do something really exciting for the girl, want to spend all your time with her when she is with you, and money is not an issue, you could try a cruise - I'm sure she's never done anything like that and it would get her juices flowing. Sexo on a boat sounds fun. But all of this depends on the type of girl, where she comes from and what you are both looking for - she could get overwhelmed and if you didn't like each other you'd be stuck with each other for the duration.

I dont mind the putas but I like to end it after the POP . I dont need the burden of drugs ,cigarettes drinking and petty thievery and all the little lies that come with a puta. I can have the GFE with a real GFE so cartagena sounds great !! I did some reading on the old city Id love to see this and also it is the safest place in Colombia . Also there is much p4p action I can find all the info on ISG boards . Yes im concerned she may chicken out but there is atleast 100 other woman waiting in line for an opportunity like this ...I can virtually email 10 girls in that area who have written me with interest as well as the local p4p as a plan B. It would be nice to have a wingman if anyone is thinking of a similar trip in the next few months we can do this . Thanks again .JG

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:36 pm 

Location: Stuck in Louisiana"dreaming bout Paisitas, Calenas & Costenas"
JG,

You will be perfectly safe in Medellin and you will have great spring like weather which will beat the hell out of sweating your ass of in Cartagena.
Just stay in the El Poblado area and you will be far safer than you would be in SJ. You can have your internet Paisa show you around and if she is not to your liking other sweet non pros can be easily found if you have a little bit of game and some Spanish. I've spent time in Medellin and Cartagena and IMHO Medellin wins hands down! Save yourself some money and just visit MDE. YOU'LL BE GLAD YOU DID!!!!!

Rainman3

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:22 pm 

where does it cost you 800 to get to medellin from, Anchorage? You should be able to get direct flights from JFK in the mid 5 range, or connect in Miami on AA for a bit more. I've also messed around with Orbitz and found flights with layovers in CR that get you there, best of both worlds... for even cheaper.

Either way, you should go to Medellin. You are safer in Poblado, stay at a place like the Castillo where you have American friendly ownership and I read (but cannot confirm first hand) that you can bring a girl there and it's plenty discreet. You will still be able to sneak away with the guys to Fase Dos or something so you don't totally miss out on MDE.

You'd be crazy not to go there. Meet her in the Oviedo mall, you can walk there from the Castillo, it must be one of the more "neutral ground" places in South America. Go to eat with her at Parque Lleras. Have the Castillo staff call you a cab, it's a five minute ride, maybe.

Aside from that... let's say you bring her to CR and...

She's a dud
She's not like her pics
You are stuck in the gulch, you at least want to get out to the beach.. now you are stuck entertaining her... and 24/7
She walks by the Hotel of the King and tells you she once worked there...

I have a better Idea, why don't you fly her to Brazil and bring her to a place called Centaurus, I hear it's a really nice place, decent food :shock: :shock: :shock:

I would go to MDE, that way you don't have to be with her 24/7 and if you follow the rules, no issues on security if you do that. And.... you can play when she's not looking.

When are you going to Brazil man? I'm waiting for that report...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:40 pm 

I'm typing this from an apartment in the Poblado area of Medellin. I agree 100% with what Ron Medellin wrote (except for the part about Brazil).

Coming here really would be the best idea. Not just because it is relatively safe in Poblado (it looks just like the US) but also there are many "outs" for you if things don't work out with her.

El Castillo is the more quiet half of the Medellin Mansion setup. Unless she's already "on the game" she shouldn't see it as anything other than a house that rents rooms to guys (who just happen to be gringos looking for poosy).

They take care of you there, breakfast cooked to order, laundry service and a very nice, secluded swimming pool. During the day you can walk to Oviedo Mall (very modern, lots of fast food or restaurant choices with a great cinema) or Parque Lleras where there are numerous restaurants to choose from.

The only drawback is it seems to rain almost every night. Of course that gives you even more reason to stay in doors and get better acquainted.

Wit

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:52 pm 

Witling wrote:
I agree 100% with what Ron Medellin wrote (except for the part about Brazil).

Wit

You don't like the food at Centaurus? :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 2:59 pm 

Ron Medellin wrote:
You should be able to get direct flights from JFK in the mid 5 range

FYI-The Avianca nonstop is in the low-mid 700's these days....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 3:49 pm 
Colombians need a vise to enter CR. She is unlikely to get one , so forget that option.